Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ariana's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariana0

Ariana's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Ariana's Bunk   Ariana's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 pm

To Ariana this was all wrather new. A day ago she was sitting on her bed reading a teen magazine. The next day she figures out her Geometry teacher was a centuar looking after her. She came to Camp Half-Blood having partially no clue what the heck is going on. She entered the doors of Camp Half-Blood confident. The next thing she knew, a moon appeared on top of her head and clouds covered it. Percy Jackson, the son of Piesidon then led me to the Nyx Cabin. Where i would be staying. They gave me a buink and now here i am just thinking about this over and over again. She couldnt believe it. She was ADHD and had no mom...it all came together. The thing that was bothering her though was thought that shed have to make all new friends.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Ariana's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ariana's Bunk   Ariana's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:12 pm

(Please read the rules before posting and get character appected, it sounds like you'll be a good roleplayer though so just go through the steps first. )
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

Ariana's Bunk
Page 1 of 1