Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] Empty
PostSubject: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:53 pm

an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] Emo-girl-black-hair

r o x a n n e ● m a r i e ● m i c h a e l s
daughter of Zeus; god of sky, thunder, and storms

Roxanne walks around her cabin picking up stray wrapping paper from the floor. She gathers it all in her arms and when there isn't any left, she throws it into the trash and sits down on her bed. Next to her is her stack of gifts. Her cabin-mates all got her something. Being cabin leader for a year would do that to a person. Roxanne picks up the small, light Kindle and sets it aside, underneath is everything she got: gift cards, money, clothes, a dagger (from her son), a Muse poster, and many cards.
        She sets them all on the floor next to her bed and lies down for a moment before grabbing her iPod and putting it in the dock and turning on Mumford & Sons. Winter Winds comes on and Roxanne rolls over faces the ceiling just thinking about Sam for a moment. Sam's face, Sam's smell, Sam's muscles...everything.

Last edited by schnops. on Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:59 pm

I walked in. I had recently hated being in the Zeus cabin, so I resorted to the basement, with Sunny sometimes. But for the first time in 2 years, I decided to go in, and I found Roxanne. Relaxed on the bed, I silently walked over to her, "excuse me Roxanne, would you mind if I sat down?" I gestured next to her and as I did, the metal in my clothes clinked, as did my rings. My eyes were a dark blue, symbolizing the calm weather. As she looked at me, I put a hand behind my back and pulled out of thin air an electric rose and gave it to her. "Merry Christmas" I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 pm

an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] Emo-girl-black-hair

Zan nodded at the kid. He seemed familiar, and he probably was. Roxanne had met a lot of people in her day and a lot more people knew her. She was just one of those people that everyone knew. Though, she didn't particularly like to be known.
        Zan sat up and her shirt fell down a tad bit too low in the front and she yanked it up. Her expression is ranged from slightly annoyed to tired as the kid pulled a rose out of thin air. "Um...thank you?" Zan cocked an eyebrow and took the rose. "I can't decide if this needs water or not," she snorted and set it on the table. "Now, what do you need?" She asked, rather harshly. It's clear that she was thinking and the kid had disrupted her Sam obessing time. 'He will be mine...' Zan thought.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 am

"Would you care to..teach me?" I asked her. Rubbing my head. I could learn from her. More than others at least, not many Zeus children. "You probably don't know me, but I've been here for 3 years." I whispered silently. "And I noticed you're a great fighter" I looked down as I blushed. "You don't have to........But it would be nice" I muttered. That's when I noticed her rather annoyed look at me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 am

Roxanne thought for a moment about the request. She was a rather good fighter... but the last time she tried to teach someone to fight it went horribly wrong. "I'm going to have to say no, only for the pure sake that I'm a crappy teacher." What could she say? Roxanne did not have any patience. Roxanne moved around a little bit on the bed and folded her legs under her and sat 'criss-cross'.

((I'm sorry. That was a crappy post, I kinda just puked out all my inspiration. ))

Last edited by schnops. on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 pm

I nodded my head. "Well can you atleast show me some of the things you can do?" I asked her. It's not teaching, so she should be able to do THAT. Plus, who knew, I might be able to do the things she could do. I pointed at the rose and it seemingly unraveled, turning into an electric cobra that would never hurt anybody. I let it crawl around me as she thought. Then I turned it back into a rose.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Zan watched the cobra-rose thing for a moment before sighing heavily. "Fine." She jumped up off of her bed and grabbed the nearest weapon in the room, which just happened to be a bow. She picked up an arrow and nocked it. The arrow became alive with energy and she aimed it at a pillow. Zan let go of the arrow and it flew into the pillow, electrifying it until it sizzled into a crispy, black lump. She set the bow down and took a deep breath. "Here's another thing..." she muttered.
        She concentrated until a little ball of lightning formed on the ground. She didn't let it go through the roof of the cabin, because then she'd have to pay for the roofing damage and she was too lazy.
        She let the ball of lightning disappear and let out a deep breath. "Give me a knife." She demanded, looking at the guy. "And, this technique is for extremely advanced demigods so don't attempt it." she warned.

Last edited by schnops. on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:42 pm

I pulled out a pocket knife that I always had on me, but before I gave it to her, I looked at her, "I can do that too you know" I held the knife up and a small concentrated ball of electricity formed on the tip, I flung it through the door and it passed through. Leaving a 2 inch wide perfect round hole in the door without effort. I then passed her the knife, "I'm pretty sure I can handle what you're going to do" I smiled. Showing my cockiness.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:27 am

Zan was not impressed. "Don't get too cocky. Cocky is bad in a battle. Cocky doesn't win a battle. Besides, that was just a pillow. You should see some of the dummies in the arena." Roxanne chuckled. She took the knife and held the blade against her forearm. She took a deep breath and pressed the blade down into her skin and pulling it across the flesh, leaving a deep cut that would need stitches. She dropped the bloody knife and held up her arm for him to see. "Okay, so this is a technique I picked up from studying the Apollo kids and some mortal medics. Or whatever they're called." She said through clenched teeth. It's not like she was immune to pain, the cut still hurt a lot. She wasn't going to act cocky like this kid. She knew better than to act cocky and to control your emotions in a battle.
        It's gotten her killed before. Better to learn your lesson the first time, no? "What I'm going to do is take electricity and pump it through the cut and it's suppose to heal and revitalize the cut. It may not work as well as I'm telling you since I'm a tad bit tired, but you get the jist." Roxanne took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes. She put her palm on the cut, which was now dripping blood on the carpet. She scrunched her eyes shut and tried to let the electricity flow through it. It was a difficult thing to do because it required intense concentration. When she opened her eyes, it had stopped bleeding and was starting to close up and it looked much better. "Well, this is the best I can do. Usually it scars over." She muttered.

((These things took years to master. Don't let him be so good at them. He wanted to learn, right? Besides...this is his third year in camp. And this is her... twelfth? Thirteenth? I dunno. Now, please don't have him attempt this healing thing. It's kind of Roxanne's thing. And the next thing I'm going to have her show, is levitation. And she will get very tired.))

Last edited by Zan on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:47 pm

(He was just being him, he won't try it lol, maybe like, in 2014. x) )

I looked at it and clapped all the while. "Bravo, bravo" I said. That was a good feat, I admit to myself that I wouldn't be able to do that. So you have to give her props for it, looked tough. Even I wasn't as brave as to cut myself that deep and to then attempt to heal it. Maybe Ragnar was, but I wasn't/ I looked at her, "Is there anything else you can try teaching me? " I asked her. She was interesting. It's a wonder she isn't cabin leader, seems like she can do a lot. A lot more than I probably can.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 pm

"Well I can manipulate lightning and control storms and such. But, you already know that. Sometimes the I can control the weather to my mood, like my padre. And I can make thunder." She snapped her fingers and thunder rumbled away in the background. "There's only one other powerful thing that I can do. I can levitate. But only for a few minutes. I can't really go anywhere, but it's kind of amusing." Zan took a few deep breaths and concentrated. She let her mind go blank and only thought of clouds. Big, puffy clouds that were lazily floating away in the sky with nothing better to do. She felt the gravity leave her body and her feet lifted off the ground. She didn't open her eyes for fear of losing concentration.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 am

I nodded my head, I could do most of what she could do. But I found it amusing how she could levitate. "Bravo, good show" I laughed. I noticed how concentrated she was and I quieted down a little bit.I coughed quietly, dusting my clothes nonchalantly. "Ummm sorry" I whispered. I prepared myself for the verbal lashing she would give me if she opened her eyes. But I realized it might not be coming. Maybe?

Last edited by Lord Blazy on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 pm

((Blazy, that's powerplaying. I never wrote that she fell. :p ))
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 am

Edited, mah bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]   an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an ex-cabin leader actually speaking to others? *le gasp* [ blazy ]
Page 1 of 1