Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Christmas with the Apollo Bunch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Christmas with the Apollo Bunch Empty
PostSubject: Christmas with the Apollo Bunch   Christmas with the Apollo Bunch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Christmas with the Apollo Bunch Cdxtr4c9zbhec4zx
Hale l Drem
"You lost the love I loved the most. I learned to live, half alive . . ."

- *.*.*.* -

Hale sat in the foyer of the sunny cabin, bathing in the gentle warmth of the sun. He had never looked so at peace. Though his solemn expression said otherwise, the young cabin leader was bursting with excitement. It was Christmas morning, and the rest of his cabin would be waking up soon. He had decorated a tree while everyone else slept, sad he couldn't share the experience with his family, but glad they would get a special surprise when the woke up. Thanks to the Hephaestus cabin, a makeshift fireplace at been built along the entire back wall of the cabin, which was only used as a place to put windows. Though most of the windows were covered by the fireplace's large size, a warm fire hummed inside of the lengthy pit. To keep everyone safe, Hale had requested a small wall of glass built in between the fire and the rest of the cabin. He didn't want to happy event to turn into something unjolly. Opening his eyes at the sound of sharp cracking, the son of Apollo relaxed his tense muscles. The fire was picking up and just spreading it's arms out to more wood.

Leaning back in his chair, Hale glanced over at the tree again. It had taken a great amount of effort, but each box under the fern was spotlighted by a single light. Of course it was the sun's rays redirected through Hale's energy, but it still looked as if each gift was being put on display. All of the boxes looked the same, but inside was a greater surprise. It wasn't money, or expensive electronics, but a red football jersey with a white number was placed inside each box. All of the numbers were different and the last name of the jersey's owner was printed above the back's number, and material slicker than that of the rest of the jersey. An S was stitched onto the black collar of the uniform to stand for SUN. On the sides of the sleeves were S's as well, because if anything was Cabin 7's mascot, it was the sun. The Apollo Suns. It really had a nice ring to it.

Growing anxious from just staring at the gifts and the tree, Hale rushed to the box he had neglected to wrap holding his jersey. Ripping off the top and holding up his oversized jersey, Hale smiled to himself. It looked even better than it had before. After running off to his room to exchange his pajamas for the new jersey and a pair of jeans. It wasn't as comfortable, but he looked nicer. Brushing past the stockings he had hung up, Hale quickly spun around on his heels. Apollo had filled them. Hale had expected them to be empty when he woke up, and hand only hung them for decoration and to display each Apollo kid's name, but this. Apollo had done a nice job playing Santa. Dad . . ." Hale whispered in awe. "Merry Christmas. I wish I could spend Christmas with you, but this is almost as good. I wasn't expecting this. Thanks." Sure his father was spending Christmas with his father on Olympus, or with his sister and the hunters, Hale decided peeking into his stocking could wait. He'd already opened his gift to himself, a #3, Drem, Apollo Suns jersey. His dad's present had to wait, even if the wait practically killed him.

Bouncing his leg up and down after sitting in his seat once again, Hale started shouting, "Guys! It's Christmas! He came! Dad came!" The excitement in his voice was the kind of joy only someone who viewed Christmas just as a young child did. Hale was truly excited for the holiday, but everything it stood for meant so much more to him than the gifts, and it was an excuse to spend time with the family.

- *.*.*.* -

" . . . And now you want me one more time."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Apollo Bunch   Christmas with the Apollo Bunch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 pm

JERSEYS:
Spoiler:

STOCKINGS:
Spoiler:

TREE:
Spoiler:

PRESENTS' BOXES:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Apollo Bunch   Christmas with the Apollo Bunch I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

Brad walked into the foyer still very sleepy and said Hale do you have to wake me this early no one else is going to wake up unless you slap them half to death. He walked over to Hale. Brad said is it okay if I go back to sleep for a while. While brad waited for an answer he climbed up onto Hale's lap. He thought he heard someone getting up but it must have been his cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas with the Apollo Bunch   Christmas with the Apollo Bunch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas with the Apollo Bunch
Page 1 of 1