Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drachmas!!!

Go down 
+8
bakugan98
Yolonda
MordredBlackthorn
maddie ☹
hunter11
Josh Fish
Zan
selene
12 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Well, there's a point system on the Administration Panel, and you could call them Drachmas. So like every time someone mad a topic they would get 3 drachmas, and every time they posted, they would get 1. Do you like the idea?
Back to top Go down

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:39 pm

It's an interesting idea, but what would be the issue is what the purpose of the "Drachmas" would be. In the end, it may just end up like another version of the post count system; to show how active you are.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:14 am

I like the idea!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Or.... you could "buy" stuff with them. Like immortality, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Maybe not immortality.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:43 pm

ya not immortality. maybe something more like weapons and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:15 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Interesting Thought?

But, Perhaps Power For You Characters, If as you say it goes up by post, That means you train more. The More You Train The More Powers you unlock? What Do You Think?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah that one is a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Ty.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:45 pm

i like it and if u break a rule u loose drachmas?
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Possibly.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 pm

There would have to be someone in charge of the drachma system. There are over 300 users and at least half are active. It would need to be someone with good math skills because you cant subtract the drachmas, only change how many the user has.

If you don't understand, the system is like this:
+(insert drachmas)
-(insert drachmas)
\The - means that your drachmas go into the negatives, and the + means it's a regular number. So, say Billy has 600 drachmas and he wants to buy a lamp post(example), you can't put -400, you'd have to put +200. That would make him have 200 drachmas.

Where the math person comes in is where someone has, say, 4719 drachmas and wants to buy some more powers, that would cost(blank) and the 'math person' would have to figure out the difference of the two numbers and put down +(number).

So, just putting that out there!
Back to top Go down
MordredBlackthorn

MordredBlackthorn

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Birthday Cake wrote:
There would have to be someone in charge of the drachma system. There are over 300 users and at least half are active. It would need to be someone with good math skills because you cant subtract the drachmas, only change how many the user has.

If you don't understand, the system is like this:
+(insert drachmas)
-(insert drachmas)
\The - means that your drachmas go into the negatives, and the + means it's a regular number. So, say Billy has 600 drachmas and he wants to buy a lamp post(example), you can't put -400, you'd have to put +200. That would make him have 200 drachmas.

Where the math person comes in is where someone has, say, 4719 drachmas and wants to buy some more powers, that would cost(blank) and the 'math person' would have to figure out the difference of the two numbers and put down +(number).

So, just putting that out there!
Then I definetly would be incharge if this,math isnt my strong point even though I do love the ideas here
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm

I think it's a great idea, except that imortality would be awesome! :D I mean, who WOULDN'T want imortality?!?!? Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
bakugan98

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Yo Peeps! wrote:
Well, there's a point system on the Administration Panel, and you could call them Drachmas. So like every time someone mad a topic they would get 3 drachmas, and every time they posted, they would get 1. Do you like the idea?
you could use them on weapons and nectar and ambroisia and stuff
Back to top Go down
Everan

Everan

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 am

Awesome Idea! I think it would make the forum a lot more popular if there was some sort of currency that you could by skills and stuff with! :D
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 am

OOC:Thats an awesome idea!!!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:11 am

the drachma system could also be used for members to buy extra charries
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:18 pm

No <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drachmas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas!!!   Drachmas!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drachmas!!!
Page 1 of 1