Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drachmas for mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Drachmas for mother Empty
PostSubject: Drachmas for mother   Drachmas for mother I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

My flight to Los-Angeles was a clean flight with no signs of monsters.I landed in an airport. It was dull, and gray even with the sunlight peeking through the windows did nothing to the plainess of this place. I make my way towards the exit when I spot someone that keeps following me. Right when I got outside I dashed down the street to make sure they weren't around me but, I still saw the person thing following me so I cut into an allyway. I breaked for a while and headed in the opposite direction of where I came from. I took out a brochure of the underworld entrance and made out (DOA Recording Studio) so I continued my way when I get cut off by my little friend from the airport. "Where do you think your going" she said. It look like a 40 year-old woman with a dragon head and dog tail. I quickly slide out Shadow Fury(My weapon) and slice her stomache but she wacks me in the chest and I fly back a couple feet. I get back up with the wind knocked out of me I run up to it and stab her right in the heart all of the sudden she disappeared in a billow of black smoke, gone I killed my first monster ever. In relief that I'm not dead I find my way to the studio I saw a glimpse of a sign that said ~LOBBY:NO SOLICITING.NO LOITERING.NO LIVING. I walk in through the door and see a crowd of people. I got to the front desk and a man was standing there "May I help you" he said in a deep voice. "Um I'm looking for Janette thorn" I asked. "No one here by that name"he answered. "Oh, um what about Janette Moth" that is her maiden name she had before she marrie my stepfather. "Yes over by the left"he said. I shuffled to her "Mother?"... "Simon, wh...what are you doing here" she asked excited. "I came to bring you drachmas to cross the river of styx" I told her. "That is sweet but what about your step-family do you have enough for them" she said worried. "No I never brought enough" I said feeling like I messed up everything. "Then im staying" "But mom" "No simon" she sounded angry now. "You can take your step-siblings" she said. "Are you sure" I asked "Yes, im sure" she said. I didn't want to protest with a dead person because it could litteraley last forever so i went to pay for the ferry. I handed the drachmas to Charon "Micheal and Elizabeth Thorn" I said. "Very well, NEXT TRIP TWO DECADES" he announced loudly. I left the building and took a plane ride back to camp half-blood, with a feeling of a giant gap in my stomache.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: Drachmas for mother   Drachmas for mother I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Don't judge my first legit roleplay so do not go (Read the Rules) Shocked
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Drachmas for mother   Drachmas for mother I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Please don't double post or powerplay Charon. I am aware that an admin has given you permission to post in the underworld, but please, do read the rules and you will find that power playing isn't allowed, nor is double posting. There's a handy dandy 'edit' button at the top of your post. You can add additional OOC comments there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drachmas for mother   Drachmas for mother I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drachmas for mother
Page 1 of 1