Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Drachmas Question

Go down 
+2
Prince Hawk
Misael Campos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm

So if I RP via PM, can I still accumulate drachmas for those posts?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 am

no I dont believe so, only posting in the forum section.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 am

You get 1 Drachma per post, three Drachmas per topic, 5 Drachmas per day you've been registered, and 10 Drachmas per friend you acquire.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:25 pm

right, so is there a forum where we can post PMed RPs? Maybe one that is under password so only people of a certain age can see it? or you have to be part of a certain usergroup like an 18+ group. (though I think I am the only 18+ on the site...)
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm

No forum like that exists. I'm not sure if anything above PG-13 would be allowed to be displayed on the forum anyway.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 pm

umm... i know it's possible because they do it on another one of the sites I am on... what i am talking about is a sub-forum of the main forum that is only accessible if you are in a special usergroup. I know forumotion supports this because I used to run a forumotion site and we had a staff-only sub-forum only viewable if you were in the moderator or admin usergroups.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

I see what you're getting at and why, but I really don't think that would fly with everyone else. The reason we tell you to go to the PM's is because that type of roleplaying does not belong on the forum, and because we don't want it on the forum means that we don't want drachmas to be accumulated for it. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 am

Besides, if we have that kind of role playing on the forum, the forum might be closed next April. Even if only a certain group can see it. You get what I'm saying? we don't want that!
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 am

haha yeah i understand. it was just a suggestion/question. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drachmas Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drachmas Question   Drachmas Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drachmas Question
Page 1 of 1