Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. Empty
PostSubject: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Izzy had come back, after her short trip. Well more like a break from camp. She needed to clear her head, ever since the Pole and Jake thing happened, she had to talk to her dads. She cared with Jake, and just wanted to be in his arms again. Her dad's told her she should go back to him, so back she came. Her heart was aching with a sense of betrayal. Then she realized it, Jake... had probably forgotten her so there she sat on the beach, crying. She felt numb inside, almost empty in a tense. Her heart felt empty, and she was alone... so very alone.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Jake had finally gotten free of his new girlfriend and had decided to walk along the beach. As he walked he saw a girl crying on the beach, than it dawned on him that it was Izzy. He ran forward and sat down quietly.
Izzy, I've missed you, I didn't think you were ever coming back. I waited and waited, but you still didn't return. I gave up hope of ever seeing you again. You have no idea how happy I am to see you.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:41 pm

She didn't believe him, she couldn't. So she sat there numb and empty. Looking at him, her eyes bleak and lacking the joy that they normally held when she looked at him. She couldn't find herself to tell him what she wanted to say. What made it worse, was she could smell the scent of the other woman on his skin." Get...away from me.... you cheating jerk."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:47 pm

I know I deserve that, I would feel the same way if I were in your position. But, I was under the ipression you were never returning. How long would you have waited for me?
He didn't leave, but to semi give in to her wishes he moved farther away.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

"Longer than two months. A year I would wait." She glared at him slightly, with nothing more to say. "You're dead to me.... I can't believe I married a cheating jerk.... I should have just stayed with your brother." She mumbled her back now facing him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

That's not fair Izzy, you disappeared with no good bye, I thought somethng serious happened to you. I left camp n search of you for three weeks. I found nothing, not even asking around. I would never have done it if I had known tat you were coming back.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 pm

"There is no such thing as a fair world!" She couldn't help herself, and before she knew it she slapped him, her nails creating red marks as her hand slid across his cheek." Big deal, only three weeks. We are still LEGALLY, married, I should have just divorced you when I had the chance. And I was visiting my FATHERS in New York, it wouldn't have been that hard to find me there. But that doesn't matter now, because we are finished. There is no future for us, so why don't you just go back to whoever you were cheating on me with. And get out of my life."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:14 pm

[color=red]As a son of Ares I never thought I could behurt. But the wounds you leave on my heart are deep and painful. I would never hurt you intentionally, or in any way for that matter. I supposethough that I must give up on this foolishness, as much as I would love to win you back I see it is impossible./color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.   Times Have Changed, And It Hurts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Have Changed, And It Hurts.
Page 1 of 1