Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

*Insert title here* (Private to first poster)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

*Insert title here* (Private to first poster) Empty
PostSubject: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:07 pm

*Insert title here* (Private to first poster) Girlwithcamera
ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Daughter of Alcmene

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground.
I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say...

Ashleigh stepped into the ball,camera in hand. She sighed and began to take pictures of the random couples everywhere. With all the love going around she felt a bit jealous of them. Ashleigh had never really known love, at least not from her father. He had hated her from her first moment of life. She tried to love him as her father, and to respect him. Sadly, that was a failure. Ashleigh used photography to run from her problems. Pictures didn't talk back or abuse like humans could. She would know that from experience. Ashleigh sighed and sat down on a vacant chair. She fingered her long brown hair. Ashleigh had set her hair up in a messy bun, she really could care less what she looked like. She tapped her fingers on the table and looked back out at the dance floor. Many demigods looked like they were having the time of their lives. Smiles, kisses and happiness filled the air, along with laughs and music.

Ashleigh knew that her mother was a minor goddess of beauty and wisdom, but she didn't see any of that in herself. All she saw was a lost little girl, trying to find her way into a normal life. So far, normal sucks. Ashleigh grabbed her camera and snapped some more pictures without flash. She didn't want the teenagers to know their picture was being taken. Ashleigh liked the more natural looking photo. She jumped in her seat, as someone poked her. She was just taking a picture which turned out blurry. Ashleigh frowned a little and looked behind her.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_ball_ashleigh/set?id=41055601

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late...

Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

*Insert title here* (Private to first poster) Archer11
*[A R C H E R C A M P B E L L]*
*[1 7]*
*[S O N O F N E M I S I S]*

Spoiler:

I hadn't meant to startle her. But... she was pretty, and I hated to see people sad. Their sadness spread, and it really got to me. Also, my tux was getting tight just standing around. I was all cleaned up, and wearing my tan tux, and black tie. "Sorry," I said to her. "I didn't mean to startle you. Um," I fingered through my light brown hair, "My name is Archer. May I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:51 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh's expression softened a little. She looked at the empty seat next to her and nodded. "Yeah, go for it." she said softly. Ashleigh moved her chair by scooting so she could face him, Archer. She set her black camera down on the white table. "I'm Ashleigh, daughter of Alcmene." she said simply. Ashleigh wasn't the type of person to trust easily. If Archer wanted it, he would have to earn it. That fact that he was cute might make that process go faster.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm

"Thanks!" I said with a kind smile. I was feeling a bit weak, and I didn't know how much long I could've stood up. I sat down with a soft thump. "If you're wondering, I'm not claimed yet... I hope I will be soon though, I said to her. I looked around, and sighed. Being single here was tough. Ashleigh seemed nice... but I needed to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh nodded slowly and looked at her shoes." I see..." she said looking up at him. Ashleigh cleared her throat, getting ready to speak. "So, what brings you to the ball?" she asked. Ashleigh looked up at the ceiling, where snow was falling. It never stayed on the ground, it just seemed to vanish. The flashing lights and music made the area seem magical.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I shrugged, and looked at my hands. "Just... I don't know... I... can't really explain it," I said. "Something just told me to come. So, here I am."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh nodded, understanding completely. "I guess that's why most people do things these days." she said with a shrug. "I came here to take pictures" Ashleigh said nodding at her camera. Her camera was her life.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 pm

I nodded, and looked at her camera. "I assume taking pictures is either a hobbie, or a job. I'm not really good at anything except fixing some stuff... but, I don't stop," I said with shrug. After a bit, I couldn't think of anything else to say. I just stayed silent untill Ashleigh answered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:22 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled softly. "Well, I've been taking pictures since I was a little girl." she said with a smile. Ashleigh looked over at her camera." I just it's more of a hobby. It's not like the camp has a newspaper, or any need for my pictures." she said with a shrug. Ashleigh returned her gaze to Archer.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I looked directly into her eyes. She had dark brown eyes, but they still had a warm feeling. She had amazing eyes. They were a lot like mine... but hers were brighter, mine were duller. I inhaled sharply, trying not to say anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh smiled and looked around the ball. A slow song came on, Crazy Girl by the Eli Young band. She loved this song, and hearing it made her eyes soften. Ashleigh secretly wanted Archer to ask her, but she averted from his brown eyes. Ashleigh looked out at the other couples and let out a breath, trying not to do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 pm

I shifted akwardly when a slow song came up. Do it, one side was saying. It was like one of those shows with the little Devil, and the little Angel on your shoulder. What if she doesn't want to, the other one was saying. Do it; no; do it! I cleared my throught, and stood up, offering my hand. "Would you, um... like to dance?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:15 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh's heart skipped a beat, maybe two. A soft smile formed on her face as she nodded. " Uh.... y-yes." she said, stuttering a bit. Ashleigh reached up and took Archer's hand. His hand was warm, and made her feel more comfortable. She smiled and they were soon at the dance floor. Ashleigh set her hands around his neck loosely.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm

I put my hands on her hips, and we started dancing. It was a nice song, and Ashleigh wasn't stepping on my feet, and me not on hers. At that moment, life was good. Life was fantastic! I tried to look into those bright eyes of hers again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh looked at her feet, sure not to step on his. That would be... well tragic. She felt his eyes on her, and looked up at his. Some might say they were dark and dull, but to Ashleigh they told a story. Everyone had a story. She could usually tell about their history. Ashleigh could tell he wasn't happy about not being claimed, but stayed positive.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm

We stayed like that for some time, untill my eyes felt... weird. I closed my eyes, and suddenly I could see myself, as if I was looking in a mirror. My eys had shapes in them, words, and a whole story. I watched the story, and so did Ashleigh. I knew I was getting claimed... but... what goddess? it had to be my mother. The story was one of deciet, betrayl, and revenge. I never studided very hard on this stuff and now I wish I had. Then, I felt like I had blacked out, and I closed my eyes, and shook my head. I looked at Ashleigh's eyes for any hint of what she thought of this. Me? I was exsited, but freaked out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:51 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh's eyes got wide. All she saw was Archer's eyes, they changed shapes and words. It was a story, and it took her a while to catch on. It was about a couple, they got married, then the wife betrayed the husband. They divorced, but the husband wanted revenge. The wife got remarried, and the first husband killed her second. Ashleigh blinked, and she was back at the ball. She couldn't see Archer at first, but then realized he was on the floor, so was she. They must've blacked out together. "Nemesis." she said softly. Archer was the son of Nemesis. Ashleigh backed off, as if she just saw Kronos himself. She didn't know what to think. Ashleigh would've least expected his mother to be Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 pm

I tried to stand up shakily. I grabbed a chair, and sat down. I put my head in my hands and groaned. Nemesis? How could that be? I was nice, right? I groaned again, and tried to look at Ashleigh. I tried to apologize, but no words came out of my mouth. I just sat there, looking at Ashleigh, desperatly trying to tell her what I was aying with my eyes. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I wanted to say. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh took a seat next to him after collecting herself. Archer looked so sad, so upset. She couldn't stay scared of him. Ashleigh's trust in Archer took a step back, but she still liked him. Trust is hard with a son of Nemesis. Ashleigh set her hands in her lap and thought. Nemesis.... how could it be? She still couldn't process it all. Nemesis was goddess of revenge, Archer didn't seem like that kind of person. Then again, Ashleigh didn't know him well. For all she knew he could be.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I opened my mouth to talk, but again, my voice failed me. I sat there, looking at my rough hands. Why? I mean, I could understand how my mom was attracted to my dad if my mom was Nemesis. After a bit, I looked into Ashleighs eyes again. Finally, my words took shape, but my voice was soft. "I'm so sorry. I... know what you must think of me now."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:05 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh shook her head, looking down at her hands. "No, you don't." she said looking at him. No one could really figure out what others think all the time.[b]"I'm just confused, that's all."[b/] Ashleigh said shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:39 pm

I nodded, trying to figure out what had really just happened. So many things were going through my head. I sighed, and looked at Ashleigh. "Now, tell me the truth," I said. "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh sighed and shifted in her seat. She looked into his eyes and shook her head. "No..." Ashleigh said softly. [b]"It's not your fault.... I have trust issues."[b/] she admitted looking down at her hands again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:14 pm

~If she says yes, can we move to the forest? If you read this first... just read and find out! XD~

I nodded slowly, but still a frown came upon my face. I understood completly, but I still would never get used to people not trusting me. I sat there thoughtfully for a moment, and looked outside. The sun was in its late setting, and the moon was on the edge of the horizon. My eyes brightened, and I looked at Ashleigh. I smiled widely, and said playfully, "I have an idea, and I'm not sure you're up for it. Lets say, I know this great spot in the woods, but it would take a while to get there. Now, its got great views, so you could take pictures, but you may want to change into something a little more... comfortable." I smiled again. The place was great, and I really hoped she'd come.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:42 pm

ASHLEIGH~RUTH~KELLY
Ashleigh's face softened. Maybe Archer wasn't so bad. He seemed to care. "Alright." she replied simply. Ashleigh got up from her chair and grabbed her camera. She looked outside and smiled. The view was amazing from the ball. Ashleigh hoped the forest would make things even more magical. She didn't even think on all of the many dangers in the woods.
~You make topic?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert title here* (Private to first poster)   *Insert title here* (Private to first poster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Insert title here* (Private to first poster)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next