Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)

Go down 
+3
Essie Bear
Booyahhayoob
Kat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:56 pm

"Yeah," I say, heading toward her. The guy starts to get up, so I hold the tazer up. "You really wanna try that?" I ask. "N...no," he says. "I was just leaving."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"Oh, crap!" Sunny exclaimed. The pervert who had been hanging all over her fell to the ground holding his crouch. The boy from camp was holding a tazor Sunt stepped over the boy and stood next to the kid from camp. She noticed she was a little closer than she had wanted to be. "Oh, gods, thanks," she said with a slight smile. Sunny fixed her wrinckled clothes. She wouldn't doubt she smelled like smoke now. "I'm Sunny, by the way." she said softly tucking her hair behind her ear. This guy was pretty good looking. Apollo kid, or Aphrodite even. Then, Sunny noticed the other two half-bloods. "Oh hi!" she said with a light wave. The perv got up shakily and left.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Miranda looked at them, "Okay then?" How many of them were here now? One boy said six, were there more? Was he wrong, "How many of us are actually here?" she whispered hastily. If there were more than them.. they were in trouble, and would have to leave, at one point. She looked at them, she knew that they were from Camp, there was no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:20 pm

TAYLOR
"Yeah, I'm from camp."
She told the girl.
Perverts. They always annoyed me. She
felt a few pairs of eyes staring down her
back. She always had people do that. It
annoyed her greatly. But after a while,
she got used to it.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Sunny took in a shaky breath. She led against the wall. "I don't know." she said thinking back to the voice in her head. "Seven now?" she suggested. Suny wasn't as scared as she should have been her father was a minor god. Eros. Not many monsters attacked the leesaer sented demigods. Sunny's heart still raced though. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Miranda gulped, "Try not to get in anymore fights. For all we know a monster could already be here, waiting to attack." she looked at them all. A few guys were staring at her lower back area and she glared at them and one walked over, "hey babe, you wanna go somewhere more private?" he asked, winking drunkenly. She stood frozen in fear and repulsion. She shook her head stiffly. "No." The guys grabbed her wrist suddenly and started to take her away. no. no. no. no. NO. She pulled her wrist back with more force than needed and he landed on the floor. She bit her lip to keep her from having a breakdown, that would only cause more chaos.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm

As the girl was being dragged off. I took out a napotine patch. Don't ask me where I got them, or else I would be in juvenile prison for the rest of my life. But anyways, I slapped it on the back of the boy's neck and removed it. Grabbing her hand and making a break for it.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Miranda looked at her in wonder, "What did you just do?" she asked, eyes wide. She saw her stick something on the horrible guy, but what? She shook her head, seeing a crowd come to see what they had done. "Wonderful, we attracted attention. We have to find the other campers and go... really soon if not now." She sighed, she never should have come to this, she knew something bad was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Christian || Roberts || Athena

Christian was sitting on the benches looking at the drunk dancers. He almost forgot that other half-bloods was here. Christian didn't know why he was here. He was getting all worked up, looking every where. His blood was surging through his body quickly. Christian's heart was beating fast, like his heart was gonna jump out of his body. He knew something was gonna happen. Looking over to the crowd of kids, knowing that something must be happening.

Going over to the crowd peeking over two tall kids shoulder. Seeing there was 2 campers he noticed. Something was up. Knocked out guy, 2 demigods. Oh boy, their toast! Christian thought. Went over to them, and was about to ask what happened. But really didn't wanna know why. He was to focus on the crowd. The only thing he did them was give them the, What did you do? Face.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:40 pm

Taylor...
Didn't like people who asked too many questions.
But she answered the girl's anyways. "It's a nap-
otine patch. He's going to be fine. They think he
passed out from OD. Don't act quilty. Nothing
happened.
I told her in ancient Greek.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Miranda looked at her and spoke in quiet rapid anicient Greek, keeping her face emotionless as she spoke, We need to get out of here now before anything else happens, or else we're getting every single monster in NYC on our tail tonight, and I really don't want a a bug fight right now. She looked at them, shrugged as if what had just happened was completely normal. "Who wants some beer?" she yelled, taking the crowd away from the guy on the floor and a million people dancing and drinking again.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Axl
i trundgled over to the group of demigods. I whispered my name in anceit greek to them. "I have a ride out back i can get you to camp quickly just follow me slowly." i muttered. A drunk guy staggered over to me. "Y-yo-you trying to get them all to your*hic* self mate?" he asked drunkenly "Ahh shaddap." i said and punched him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"I DO!" I shout, heading to the girl. When I get over there, I immediately gulp down the beer. Soon, it takes its effects. I walk over to Sunny. "You're pretty..." I mutter.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Sunny blushed and grabbed a bottle of beer. "Damn straight!" she said with a smile. She held up her glass and mocked it against his. She took a big sip. "You're kinda hot," Sunny murmured. "And I don't even know your name. Gods, I'm a terrible person." Sunny sank to the floor and sat ther with her cup. She pulled the boy down with her.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 pm

I lay down next to Sunny. "Wanna play 'Spin the Bottle?' Just the two of us?" I ask, now completely drunk. Man...her bloodred eyes are so pretty.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Sunny propped herself up on her elbow thinking a bit differently. "How about," she said. "We skip the bottle spinning and find some place a bit more," she moved her hands weirdly. "Private?" Sunny but her lips. I'm drunk, she thinks to herself. I'm completely drunk. I'm literally asking this guy to jump in bed with me! Sunny traced her fingers along his shirt feeling every muscle. "I mean, only if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh, I want to," I mutter, grinning. "I think they have a few back rooms," I say. I pick up Sunny, bridal style, and carry her to a room. When I get there, I use my foot to shut the door, and lay her on the bed next to me.

OOC: ON TO TEH PM'S
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

TAYLOR... finished her 18th can of beer, 5th glass of vodka, and 7th kamikaze. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be drinking so much, but it didn't matter to her at the time. She lost count after the 9th can of beer. She walked over to get another can of beer when a 'hot' looking guy came over and wrapped his arms around her waist. She struggled, but gave in when he started kissing her neck. She giggled. She didn't notice his hands were dangrously low. He moved her over to the wall and they started to make out. She hiccuped as he pressed himself against her.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Ronald~||~Alexander~||~Septavian
Rona grimaced as he felt another camper join. Why was there so many half bloods? He felt a stab of clarity as some of his fellow campers realized the danger of the situation. Following the thoughts, he converged upon a group of them. Some drunk; he could smell it on their breath. "If you guys want to keep all you body parts, I suggest you stop drinking," he said quietly, but with an edge. His voice could be heard by all the people in that small group. A girl stopped and came over, caressing his face and saying something about wanting to get to know him better. He slapped her away. "I already got a girlfriend, way better than you." The girl glared at him and stalked off, beer sloshing out of her cup.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 pm

TAYLOR... was still making out with the unknown guy when he pulled back. "You know, you're pretty hot. I'd like to see you in a back room with me." He told Her. She didn't know what to do. She tried to escape. She couldn't"HELP!" She screamed drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Ronald~||~Alexander~||~Septavian
A cry pierced Ron's ears. Whipping his head around, he saw a girl being dragged along by a boy. Both of them were possibly drunk. Running over, Ron drove his fist into the guy's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Quickly grabbing the half blood's hand, he pulled her along until they were lost in the tipsy crowd. "Are... You... Insane?" he panted. "There are about seven of us here, and fighting a monster drunk is not what I intend to do." As he spoke, he looked around, and guided the girl to the little half blood group he had found earlier. Sighing, he adressed them. "I'm Ron, son of Janus. And I think there's about two monsters here." He said this without care, for he was tired. Two alien minds were here, not mortal or godly.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:13 am

I walk out of the back room, groggy. Uhh..., I think to myself. What happened? I only remember getting SLIGHTLY drunk, now I'm holding hands with this girl? And why were we in that bedroom?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Axl

Something must have happened over the night because i came out staggering for a room with a beautiful girl clinging off my arms. Mortal by the looks of it. she slipped a piece of paper in my hand. "call me" she whispered. I leaned up agianst the wall. "What happened?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)   Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Bloods Crash The Party (Private you know who you are!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2