Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpySkater

SpySkater

Location : The labyrinth of my imagination... Wanna take a look?

Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} Empty
PostSubject: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Ariadne sat against the wall of the Hermes cabin, trying to isolate herself as much as possible. Most of the residents of the cabin were outside training or playing or whatever they did here, but because the cabin also accepted the unclaimed, there were still plenty of kids around the cabin. Ariadne and her brother, Lysander, had arrived a few days earlier. Lysander had become accustomed to camp life and enjoyed going outside to either do target practice with a bow and arrow or to become more accustomed to using a blade. He was used to using guns, because of his military school training, but he found the sword to be very entertaining. Although, he did prefer long range fighting which is where the bow and arrow came in handy. That's where he was now.

Unlike her brother, Ariadne had not grown accustomed to this lifestyle. It was mainly because she didn't want to be. She'd spent the last three years attending an all-girl boarding school in Paris, France with only the summers to spend time with her mother and brother. Being sent to boarding school had sent a blow to Ariadne's self-esteem. She'd thought her mother loved her. She did love her, right? Then why had she sent her to boarding school and then dropped her off in the middle of the night to search for some summer camp? She didn't even tell the twins where they were going.

Ariadne fingered the eighth note charm that hung from her necklace, staring into space. This was a culture shock for her. She'd spent her whole life believing Greek myths were just stories and her brother's drawings were all fictional. Now it was real and she was about to become involved in a history of Greek myth... that is, if she did something important.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Jeremy Willis jogged into his cabin. As usual, he was a ray of sunshine, and his eyes carried a signature mischievous glint. They quickly spied a cute blond girl, one Jeremy had not seen. He walked up to her.
"Hey there. Welcome to Hermes. I'm Jeremy Willis. Back there's my brother Jerrod."

Jerrod slowly ambled through the door, and it was surprising he was even related to Jeremy. The older son of Hermes towered over Jeremy at six foot six, but interestingly enough, was the shier of the two. Especially with girls. Jerrod tried to make eye contact and then break it quickly in a polite manner before quietly retreating to his bunk and picking up a book.
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Ariadne was shocked to hear someone address her. Most of the kids had respected her implied wish of not wanting to be associated with. Her head snapped up to look at the young man who had spoken. He was certainly handsome, his green eyes bright with enthusiasm and a playful attitude. She glanced at Jerrod as he entered the cabin and went to his bunk. She smiled softly, understanding the feeling. She looked back at Jeremy with a small smile. He seemed friendly and she didn't want to blow him off. That would be rude. But it had been several years since she'd associated with a boy that wasn't her brother. An all-girl school could do that to a person.
"Hi, I'm Ariadne," she introduced softly.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 pm

"Good to meet ya." Jeremy sat down beside the girl, not so close as to seem violating, but not so far as to give the impression he didn't really want to be friends. Just the right distance.
"Ariadne," Jeremy said. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

Jerrod wished he had selective hearing whenever his younger brother flirted (which was quite often). Instead, all he could do was concentrate on his novel.
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:05 am

Ariadne chuckled, looking down at the floor of the cabin coyly. It was rare that guys called her pretty. Sure, it was true. She knew that. It was quite obvious to her in fact, but it was nice to have someone outside of her family say it. It was almost like an affirmation and proved to her that her family wasn't just lying to her face.

"Thanks," she said shyly, pushing a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. She glanced at him. "So, are you unclaimed or..." She trailed off, knowing the other option was obvious. You were either unclaimed or a child of Hermes in this cabin. Every camper knew that and almost every single one had started out sleeping here.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:41 am

"I'm a son of Hermes. And I'm lovin' it," Jeremy replied. "People think our cabin's overcrowded and nothing special, but really we get a lot of hidden perks. How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm

"Unclaimed for now," she answered with a shrug. Part of her felt abandoned when it came to admitting she was unclaimed. Her mother had left them to go to this camp. Ariadne wasn't even sure she would be going home once the summer was over, if her mother wanted her. Now, her father hadn't even claimed her and she was left wondering who it could be. She knew from verbal description what he looked like in human form, but gods could change forms all the time. It probably wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

"Don't worry about it," Jeremy said. "You'll get claimed eventually. In the meantime, make yourself completely at home. All you need to worry about is getting pranked around here, but that's not too bad."
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 am

"I heard theft might be a problem, too," she stated. "You're children of Hermes who had a very talented skill of stick fingers." She smiled a bit. Most of the things she knew about Greek mythology, she'd learned from her brother. He'd been obsessed with it from the age of eight. Lysander had even had dreams of Greek myth monsters and drawn them, though they usually came to attack the twins soon after.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 am

Jeremy scoffed. "Ah, theft. Minor detail. We children of Hermes only steal what's worth stealing, so long as you don't flaunt something expensive around here, you'll be fine. Most of the time. Besides, Jerrod doesn't steal at all. He's too shy, and he's got morals." Jeremy made sure to make the word 'morals' sound like something extraneous.
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am

Ariadne chuckled at his emphasis of the word "morals". She glanced at Jerrod. He did show signs of shyness. She knew this from an outgoing perspective as well as a shy one. She looked back at Jeremy.
"Well, I think I'd prefer my guy have morals, so they're a good thing. Gotta have something to stand for."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"Obviously, if you look at it from that angle," Jeremy conceded. "But my bro, he's a bit too uptight, y'know? Us Hermes kids just like to have a little fun. It's not like we're actually robbing banks and clearing out family heirlooms and such, right?"
He paused, then continued. "You have a guy?"
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Ariadne shook her head.
"No. I'm saying hypothetically, if I had a guy, I'd want him to have morals," she explained. Ariadne had never had a boyfriend. At the age she felt it appropriate to have one, she'd been in an all-girl school and whenever she came home for the summer, she spent all of her time with Lysander and their family. And in her free time in Paris, she'd spent it studying, hanging out with some of the other girls, or shopping if she had the money.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Jeremy nodded. "I see. So, tell me about yourself maybe. Where you from?"
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 pm

"Um, my family lives in Los Angeles," she began, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She glanced at the floor, thinking it over. "I go to a boarding school in Paris, France, though. I'm not sure what's going to happen when this summer ends." She looked at him and shrugged. "Not sure if I'm going home or if I'm going back to Paris." The thought made her sad. Once the summer was over, her future was so indecisive. Would her mother fly back out to get the twins and take them home? Or would the twins go their separate ways and return to Paris and Virginia, respectively.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Jeremy began to tap his foot on the floorboards. "French boarding school, eh? At least you can afford to go to Paris. My mom worked several jobs and still could barely keep my bro and I afloat."
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"Honestly, I don't know how my mom afforded it. She like a boardwalk artist, so she doesn't really make much selling her art. I guess my stepfather helped, seeing as he books events for a stadium or something like that." She shrugged. "And then she paid for my brother to go to military school. I learned a lot, though. I can speak fluent French now."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

"Vous pouvez? Bon," Jeremy said, laughing. "Ah, I pick up bits and pieces of everything. If it's happened on a Chicago city street, chances are I've seen or heard of some variation of it."
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:07 am

"Oui, monsieur. You're from Chicago?" she asked. She leaned her head back against the wall. She was actually enjoying talking to someone other than her brother. The only places she'd been were Los Angeles and Paris. Although, when Paris was mentioned, many people received the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Jeremy nodded. "You bet. Why else would my brother be the Willis Tower, huh?" He chuckled. "I love the Windy City."
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:18 pm

"You like to tease your brother, don't you?" Ariadne asked. She and Lysander only teased one another occasionally. It wasn't a huge part of their relationship. They had more of a protective relationship. Lysander always watched her back more so than teased her.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"Teasing? Come on, it's part of every sibling relationship," Jeremy asserted. "Besides, Willis Tower is way more of a complement. What I wouldn't give to be called that. Except that it means I'll not nearly be as quick."
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:49 pm

"I guess it is part of the sibling relationship. Lysander and I occasionally tease one another," she said. Lysander teased her more than she teased him. But since they'd been apart except for the holidays and summer, the teasing had decreased. Lysander occasionally got a few one liners in, though.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm

"Tell me more about your bro," Jeremy said. "What does he like? Which exotic locale did he go to boarding school in? How many cars has he boosted? Just kidding, just kidding. Don't worry, I haven't stolen any either." His sly smile though, would cause anyone to doubt the truth of those words, and he liked it that way. It was fun to keep people on their toes.
Back to top Go down
SpySkater

SpySkater

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:03 pm

"Lysander?" Ariadne said. She shrugged. "He's a normal big brother. He's egotistical, a goofball, an amazing artist and musician, athletic. I dunno what more to say. He went to military school in Virginia. Not exotic and he absolutely hated it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}   Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unclaimed Half-Bloods {Private with Inferno}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next