Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

"All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date Empty
PostSubject: "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date   "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm

"All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date Jonath14

"That's me in the corner, that's me in the spotlight. . ."

----

JESSE STOOD BY the stretch limo in the parking lot. His hands were stuffed inside his pockets, and he flipped his hair. Where was Avery? he thought to himself as he looked at the three watches on his left hand, then the other three on his right hand. He was going through a watch phase. She was supposed to be here five minutes ago. Jesse liked this girl. Seriously. So, he could wait five minutes. The limo driver honked, so Jesse reached into his wallet, pulled out a twenty, and handed it to him through the open window. Turning back around, he spotted somebody. But was it Avery.

----

". . .losing my religion."

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32313179

Last edited by ALEX! on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date   "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Avery rushed to the border of camp. She tripped, attempting to put on her shoe. She smoothed out her hair. It was as it normally was, down and curly. Faye has helped her pick out a suitable outfit, although she was still hesitant on it. She looked down at her flowy, striped shirt, jean shorts, black sandals and decorative necklace. Avery fixed the black bow that was placed on the side of her head as she made her way over to Jesse. "Hey," she said with an awkward smile. "Uhh...sorry I'm late," she said, rubbing her neck. She laughed nervously, biting at her lower lip.
http://www.polyvore.com/part_first_date/set?id=32292032
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date   "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:37 pm

JESSE SMILED. "Psh. You're not late. I'm just early." He grabbed onto the door handle, pulled it open, and motioned for Avery to get in. Jesse wandered around over to his side. The limo was more roomier than it looked. Inside, there was lighting in different colors with small tinted windows. Leather seats lined the stretch. The flooring was like a disco floor, different colors lighting all over the place. In the middle, there was a table. On the table, were two glasses and an array of soda bottles in the middle. Sure, there was two minifridges on the wall seperated the chauffer from the two, and they were stocked with snacks. An epic sound system was hidden behind the seats, but it still sounded really good. It was connected to an iPod dock that jutted out from the wall with the minifridges. Jesse leaned back. "So, Avery, I'm just gonna take you out to dinner. That's all." Jesse felt the limo moving. "That okay with you?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date   "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:58 am

Avery glanced about the limo, studying the light up floor, the mini fridges, and the large variety of sodas and drinks sitting on the small table. "Much better than my dad's limo was.." she said. "We didn't have the light up floor, and there was only one mini fridge," she explained, pointing to the two objects as she spoke. When he mentioned dinner, she nodded her head. "Yeah, that's okay with me," she said. It was obvious she was distracted in her own thoughts. And it was obvious who her thoughts were about. Connor.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date   "All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"All My Half-Bloods" Episode 2- The Date
Page 1 of 1