Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stupid Dog...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Stupid Dog... Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Dog...   Stupid Dog... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Stupid Mom
Stupid Sister
Stupid Life.

My dog ate ALL of the cardamon bread. It's this sweetish bread we make every christmas. He ate ALL of it. Every last crumb. My dad is gone until Christmas, so we can't make it. STUPID STUPID DOG. He eats ALL of the food we have on the table! Our apple slices, our bread, our toast, our cereal. HE JUST IS SO EFFING STUPID.

My sister, faked being sick (I DUN FEEL WELL. I NEED TO GO HOME AND USE THE BATHROOM CUZ THE AUTOMATIC TOILETS SCARE ME) to get out of going to the mall. I was going to meet up with my friends, but NO-O. She just HAD to make me go home with Mom and such. JUS BECAUSE OF SHOPPING. Stupid sister.

My mom told me to STFU. All because I was complaining about how I got dressed, ate breakfast, WOKE UP, curled my hair, etc. just to go to the mall. And we ended up going home. If we had been visiting my sister's friends, she would have been all pretty like and acting all nicey nice. I'm never speaking to my parents AGAIN. STUPID MOM.

(sorry, I just REALLY need to get this out.)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Stupid Dog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Dog...   Stupid Dog... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:16 pm

My sisters are stupid, too. Dude, join the club. :p
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Stupid Dog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Dog...   Stupid Dog... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

YOUR FAMILY NEEDS TO COME VISIT LE MOO MOO AND GET THEIR HINEY'S WHOOPED. besides the dog, because i love dogs, and i could never stay angry at them. I understand where you're coming from, and all I can say is: Don't let their foolishness get in the way of how you want to live your life. And be strong. And, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Dog... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Dog...   Stupid Dog... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Dog...
Page 1 of 1