Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynder Wolf

Cynder Wolf

i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!!   i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:09 pm

please help me! affraid
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!!   i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Haha, steal the character template from the forums, write it, and post it in a topic in the "Character submissions" forum with the title "Cynder Wolf's characters"
Back to top Go down

i dont under stand how to post carries. HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1