Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Last Stand Rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

The Last Stand Rp Empty
PostSubject: The Last Stand Rp   The Last Stand Rp I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 am

This is a game when you have 12 hours to prepare a base in the beginning and then you must defend against waves of zombies from all sorts of video games. Repairing barricades takes 1 hour to repair some, depending on the materials around. You can also search for weapons and other survivors or look for other colonies to join. Have fun and please, DO NOT try and be a god. This is a survival horror game and EVERYONE CAN DIE.
Back to top Go down

The Last Stand Rp
Page 1 of 1