Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_m7z0r1pQWg1qbmrv1o1_500

Skyla Alex Stars-SilverFox, Daughter of Hecate And Stubborn Comedic

It doesn't matter what I want,
It doesn't matter what I need,
It doesn't matter if I cry,
Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,
Don't know where it goes or where it leads...

o what was I doing here? Swimming? Haha no. Much too cold. Surfing? Cold. Anything? Nope.
My towel was laid out in a cluster of long grass, and I was lying on my back, watching the clouds, trying to work out what had even propelled me to come out here on a Winter's day. Maybe because it was so loud in the middle of Camp. People celebrating Christmas, messing with unwanted presents and wanted ones.
I'd gotten a few things from people here, but nothing had come from home yet. I was gonna be going visiting anyway soon, so I could bring my Dad and all their presents then.
'So now I'm just left with the question: What the hell can I do?' I muttered, fiddling with my bracelet.
My hands were up behind my head, and the softness of my loose hair was starting to get quite annoying.
I didn't even have any coke for Gods sake.
Sitting up, I opened my small little bag and took out a bottle of water, opening the top and chugging down some.
Then I shut up the bag again, sitting back.
The clouds were getting really, really boring.

OOC: Short post sorry. And remember. Threat. No abandoning.
Clothes: None
Theme: Union Station And Alison Krauss - It Doesn't Matter
RP Partner/s: Sam
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:31 am

It's been a long time coming.
And the tables' turned around.
Cause one of us is goin'
Cause one of us is goin' down.

JAMES TULLAN

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Far-cry-3-trailer

James, at around this time, was walking to the beach. He went there and watched the seas every now and then. It reminded him of the island. Where he honed his skills and became an ultimate killing machine. Sylas made him that. The claws in his hands didn't. It was the man who caused him to pop the claws in the first place. If Sylas was not there that night his family was there... James would not be the man he would be today. He'd probably be going to a prep school in Scotland. However, now? Now...

Well he doesn't know yet. All he knows is he wants to go to the beach.

James was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, and cowboy boots. He never took off those cowboy boots unless he needed to. He walked to the shore, not paying attention to his surroundings. He watched the waves pull in for a moment before taking out a cigar from his pocket and lighting it with a match.

"Hnh. What am I supposed to do now?" James commented, thinking on his future life.

I'm not running.
It's a little different now.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:40 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_lxdyic8kLf1r4kfic

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

h great.
Sitting up again, I saw him. James. He'd been at the bonfire, where I'd met a lot of new friends. Actually, he was the only one I wasn't sure about.
Jade was sweet, Beth was my sister. Jason was a great singer, Dani was funny at times. Even Emily was okay, and I liked them all a lot.
But James was hard to get. I wasn't actually sure of him.
Taking a breath, I decided then and there. I might as well say hi. No one likes to be alone, right?
'Hi James,' I said brightly, sitting up a little straighter.
But he might not remember me, I thought.
'Its Skyla. From the bonfire?'
Then I smiled nicely, hoping that he was at least gonna say hi back.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Far-cry-3-trailer

James heard a female voice. Familiar. That girl at the bonfire, Skyla, apparently. He stuck the cigar in his mouth and turned around slightly. He saw her sitting up. Obviously, she didn't know that he liked to be alone. In fact, he loved it.

"Oh. You," James muttered through his cigar and turned to her, crossing his arms.

James looked her over. Again, she was cute. But much too innocent to be with him. However, he always did have a thing for brunettes. James took the cigar from his mouth puffing out smoke.

"You're that nice chick. The one that's trying to be friends with everyone, eh?"

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:57 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_lmoih9LZI81qi8joto1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

oookay. It was at least a small improvement.
'Yes me,' I said, slightly icy.
'I didn't say "Oh. Its James. Ew".' I grumbled, looking around.
Great. Cole and Anya couldn't choose this moment to start annoying me. Maybe they could have annoyed him and he could have left.
Then I raised my eyebrows, and fought a smile.
'The nice chick? The one that's trying to be friends with everyone? Yeah. I am. You should try playing nice once in a while. You might just find that you too can make friends.'

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"No you didn't say that. Gods forbid you be rude once in a while," James said to her and then smiled. "Heightened hearing, bub,"

James puffed out some more smoke before taking a look at the cigar. He would stop smoking but... he heals from the cancer that tries to set in every time. He wouldn't be able to heal from full on cancer, but at the point of just setting in, his immune system is able to fight it off. He sniffs the air for a moment, smelling that no one was around for a pretty long ways off.

"Darlin', I stopped making friends a looong time ago," James said taking his cigar out and finally just throwing it to the ground, stamping it out. "But you, you seem to have "friends" lining up in front o' ya, eh?" He said to her, starting to get a little bit annoyed.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_m94gweCJcn1rrw3rao1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

'ℳaybe you should try not being rude once in a while,' I countered.
Then I shook my head.
'Well unless heightened senses are gonna cure you of cancer and other diseases, then you really shouldn't smoke. For one, their like poison. For two, they stink.'
Standing, I walked closer, making sure I was at my full height. Which was kinda small compared to James. Crap. Why couldn't I decide to wear heels? Why had I gone with plain black pumps, making sure that even at my full height, I was teeny compared to him.
'Gave up? That doesn't sound like a good attitude to making good friends. And yeah, maybe I have a lot of them. But whatever. At least I know they have my back.'

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"Heard that once more," James uttered. "And no, the heightened senses don't do it for me. However, the healing power does," James retorts, smirking.

James crosses his arms as she tries to get to her full height. Not that big. Actually quite small. He shook his head lightly.

"Trying to intimidate me darlin'? Maybe trying to show me that you're not just a little girl in a big world?" He chuckled. "And have your back? Please. My best friend had my back on the island. We were friends for a year and betrayed me to pirates. You know what I did to that friend? I killed him." James said and popped the three claws on his right hand in front of his face. "With these. Giving up wasn't the right word for it, Darlin'. More like.... I don't "do" friends,"

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:39 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_mczjq2A6Ul1rzqtz5

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

starting to think this whole thing was a wind up. I mean, heightened senses? Healing power?
But I had to believe it in some ways. I mean, I flickered invisible when I sneezed. Having healing powers seemed kinda normal compared to that.
'This big world your so happy to bring into this conversation? Its not as intimidating to a "little girl" as you'd like to believe.'
Any sympathy I would have had for him was pretty much lost when he grew three claws.
Claws.
Like claws.
Taking a step back, I wasn't actually scared. Instead, I was a little bit shocked. But also kind of awestruck. Shaking them emotions away, I raised my eyebrows again.
'Oh come on. Claws? What are you, a cat? I mean, sure, you have the whole heightened senses thing going for you, and the healing powers. But claws? Please.'

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:47 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"What did you say?" He looked at her, his eyes turning into slits.

James was not someone who was insulted easily. He's been called some pretty horrible things by women, by men, by demigods, by monsters, and he's shrugged most things off. He gets punched, kicked, sliced, thrown off of things, and stabbed often and yet he doesn't think much of it. But when you bring up his claws, he ain't happy. However... well... he actually respected her for it.

"You little... you think you know what I've been through? You think my claws are catty? You... you..." James couldn't help what came next. Hell, I don't know if he knew what he was doing.

He kissed her.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_lya5jwNd611rnkz1do1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

strike the nerve.
It was hard to bite back the smile that I wanted to show, but I managed it barely.
'You know what I said-' I managed.
Then he was kissing me.
For a minute I didn't know what the hell to do. We were at each others throats. That generally didn't lead to kissing on a beach.
But after my initial hesitation, I kissed him back. Leaning into him, I realized just how small I was compared to him. I guess when your insulting people they look a little smaller than when your necking them.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:04 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

James pulled back after a minute or two. He looked at her for a second and then smirked. He hadn't really been with a woman in some time. He had been on the road for a while, only recently settling in Camp Half-Blood. Something told him though, he wouldn't be here for much longer.

"You're pretty good, Darlin'. A little bit of an amateur, but sure. Good enough," James chuckled to himself and stuck his hands in his pockets. He then realized what he'd done. He kissed a teenaged girl. He shouldn't have done that. Shouldn't have opened up that possibility of feelings. James was a dangerous man who could hurt this girl.

However, now, frankly he did not care. He had just snogged with a cute girl.

"But you're feisty. I like that,"

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:27 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_m11j3go7mD1r99f4t_large

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

hen he pulled away, I took an abrupt step back.
Then I shook my head, not very sure of myself or him anymore.
I mean, I thought he was pretty horrible there a few minutes ago. Then he kissed me, and I kissed him back, and now it was all a little bit strange.
'Amateur? Oh gods, you did not just call me an amateur.'
I stepped forward as if to slap him, but stopped dead when I saw my hand going opaque.
Crap.
'I'm gonna pretend you did not just call me an amateur and feisty, and say please don't be shocked by what's probably about to happen,' I said softly, knowing he could hear me.
My whole arm was soon gone, and then I closed my eyes.
Okay. I am not gonna go completely opaque. Nope, totally not gonna. Its unseemly and makes me look unattractive in a nearly invisible way, and I am not in the mood for it today.
But it wasn't working.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

As James had seen her go invisible, he was a little... hm... turned on, to say the least. Let's just say, invisibility was something that James has always thought is one of the coolest powers of all time. He looked at her starting to turn invisible and was a little bit amazed.

"Shocked? I grow goddamn claws out of my hands, heal from wounds, and hell I look like a scruffy... uh... wolverine, to say the least. Shocked is not a word I'd use. Amazed is one I would. I would also say that it is quite... hm... beautiful,"

James looked out into open space, seeing nothing. She was gone. He just shrugged and rolled his shoulders.

"Well amateur is a little bit of an exaggeration. Let's just say you're not as experienced. Hm? Better?" James says, now trying to openly hit on her. "However, you are still a bit feisty,"

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:46 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_ls99fqvapt1qebz1fo1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

ell Skyla, you have officially screwed up any chance you had to at least fight with this guy, was the first thought as I flickered totally invisible.
The second was along the lines of "wait what".
'Well your the first that hasn't been shocked,' I breathed, and then laughed, 'Beautiful? That's the first time its been called that. I mean, you can't even see anything.'
Truth was, I didn't exactly love it. It was draining, and would leave me tired until tomorrow. I hadn't even wanted it too happen now. So it was probably because I was embarrassed, angry maybe.
Stepping forward, I lifted my hand, intent on touching his cheek.
But I let my hand fall back down, and sighed.
'Well I can live with a little less experienced. Though, you only look a year or two older, so how you got to be "Experienced"... well actually, I don't want to know.'
I wasn't stupid. I knew he was pretty much flirting now.
Whatever.
Putting my hand onto his cheek, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:54 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

"I don't have to see," James smiled as a hand touched his face gently.

He shook his head. Now weren't these two a rag-tag couple. A magical chick and feral dude. The moon and the Wolverine. He can't remember where he heard that moon and wolverine thing from, but it sounded good.

"Maybe I can show you sometime what those two years of experience were like... well... okay, that sounded much better in my head," James smirked but felt lips touch his. He couldn't help but get lost in the kiss, wrapping his arms around an invisible body.

"So uh... we a thing, Darlin'?" James asks, smiling.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_lsrjbpFEKn1r3v6f2o1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

e's a lot sweeter than what he lets on, I thought, smiling faintly.
Then I laughed lightly, shaking my own head.
'I'm sure that did sound better in your head.'
Putting my arms around him, I thought about what sort of a couple we made.
A mismatched one at the very least.
But sometimes mismatched things pay off, right?
'Yes. We're a thing,' I smiled.
Just when I said yes, my arms started to come into focus.
No longer gone, they now looked faintly like they should.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

James hugged her for a moment, but looked down to see her arms coming into view. He smiled but then thought of an idea as he peered out to the ocean. He smiled at her and then jerked his head toward the sea sharply.

"Come on, let's go swim," He said, breaking away from the embrace and walking toward the water. "Well, up and att'em. We're not getting any younger!" He yelled back as he took off his t-shirt and shoes.

He leaped into the water, his scruffy beard and hair immediately soaked and cover his his head.

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 pm

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_lsrjbpFEKn1r3v6f2o1_500

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

He's amazing, I thought'
Laughing, I was grateful for the fact I had decided to wear a swim suit under my jumper and shorts.
Pulling off my jumper, I ran after him.
'Its gonna be freezing!' I called, my voice getting lost in the wind.
And it was. As I broke the water, I was doused with cold sea water.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Cause one of us is goin'

JAMES TULLAN

[center]"Freezing? You're worried about the cold?" He asked her, trying to hold back a laugh.

James came from an interesting background, so of course he was going to laugh. He came from Scotland, not exactly a tough place to be, but he tells himself he's from that island. The island that made him who he is today. The island where he spilt the blood of countless people his age and older. He had to survive in near-impossible conditions and etc. So when someone says the water's cold, it makes him laugh.

Eh. She's cute enough that it doesn't matter. He thinks, smiling at her as he wades in the water.
[center]

I'm not running.
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is going down!
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] Tumblr_m9cl6kwdSN1rpzp1t

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

'ᗢf course I'm worried about the cold!' I said, shaking my head, laughing.
Then I noticed he was trying not to laugh, and I put my hands on my hips.
'You might not be bothered by the cold, but you know, I'm not all too keen on getting a cold,' I said, fighting my own laugh, my own smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]   What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Say To A Dream That Won't Go Away, Cause I Don't Know If I Can Stand It, Forever Isn't Something You Want To Be [Sam XD]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: