Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day Without Color:Chapter 1:Hello!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

A Day Without Color:Chapter 1:Hello! Empty
PostSubject: A Day Without Color:Chapter 1:Hello!   A Day Without Color:Chapter 1:Hello! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 pm

My name is Azura Woods. If your reading this, you can't let WW III happen. You can't let the world collapse, because if it does, than we'll all be blind. Well, not actually blind. We'll still be able to see, but there won't be any more color. And if your us, it's a big deal to us.

WW III started because all of the countries were fighting over a new island that was created in the Atlantic Ocean. The United States wanted to use it for landfills. Britain wanted it to make another colony. France wanted to simply prove that it was better than Britain. There were a bunch of other countries too, like Germany, and Russia, and Brazil. But, The U.S., France, and Britain were the biggest problem.

Then, when the president of the U.S. got to the small island, he found out that Britain's queen was there, and then France's Prime Minister was there, too. They all just started fighting, claiming the island for their county. Then, the war broke out. Family's were broken apart, complete country's were destroyed and forgotten about.

But, after all the fighting was over, there were no more governments. No more kings and queens, Prime Minister's, Presidents, Emperors, Dictators. Nothing. For a while, the human race had to scavenge for themselves. It was like we were back in the ice age. Then, a new government took control. They used a very old, dead language to come up with there name. The new government called themselves Neoarchy, which meant 'New Government' in an old language called Latin.

Once the Neoarchy took over the world, than all of the color faded. The people didn't even notice. They acted like everything was always like this. Most people, at first, feared the Neoarchy. A few people, actually, did notice the lack of color in the world. They would speak out. Then, a member of the Neoarchy would come, and publicly execute them. All of the people, then, decided it wasn't a good idea to speak out against the Neoarchy. Everything that the Neoarchy did, or said, was right. All the laws they made were good, all the people they executed were 'bad people'. And everyone went along with it.

A few hundred years later, most people forgot about World War three. They forgot that there was any color at all. In school, we did learn about the war, and we learned how the Neoarchy rose up to power. The only thing that we weren't taught, was about color. By a young age, we knew that everything that the Neoarchy did was good, and right.

Then, me and my friends found the book. The book that we call the book of wisdom.

That was chapter one. Did you like? Should I continue?

~Pip~
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

A Day Without Color:Chapter 1:Hello!
Page 1 of 1