Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. Empty
PostSubject: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 pm

I was smiling as I got into the cart. It was cold so I pulled my jacket tighter around me. I loved the Ferris wheel. You could see anything form the top.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Jake walked into the cart hoping for a good ride. He needed to get his mind off of his breakup and this ride could do it. He noticed another person in the cart and smiled at her. In his twangy southern speech he greeted her.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:09 pm

I walked around aimlessly, enjoying the cool Winter air. I did not wear a jacket, nor thick clothes. Just the normal ones I wore in the Spring. What should I do now? Hmm, its been along time since I sat in a Ferris Wheel. Flicking my hand, I moved the snow out of my way and made my way to the Ferris Wheel. There, Isaw a girl stepping into a cart. Should I get in with her, or wait for the next one? I mused.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 pm

I smiled at him. "Hi." I said holding out my hand for him to shake. "I'm Jen." I noticed a girl. "You can get on you know. I don't bite." I laugh lightly.
Back to top Go down
333pikachu333

333pikachu333

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:12 pm

I looked up in awe at the giant spinning wheel. "Oh ferris wheel, how you cease to amaze me, regardless of your underlying doom." i whispered quietly to myself. I was deathly afraid of ferris wheels which is exactly why i climbed into what i thought was an empty cart. obviously, im not very observant but it would be rude of me to notice them and then leave.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I smiled, nodded and got on the cart. Waiting for it to go, I heard one of the boys mutter something under his breath, deciphering what he said, I stifled a laugh. Doom? I coughed accidentally, in the effort to stop my laugh. Then I proceeded to observe the other campers.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Jumping up onto the cart with the familiar girl on it, I smiled awkwardly. "Hey-y Jen, remember me? Hi guys, don't believe we've met before." Noticing that Jen was cold, but there was a (probably Khione~) girl who was absolutely cold-resistant, like me, I projected my Hephaestus heating aura towards Jen, while coughing lightly, using that time to use my other power to heat up the bench for everyone, by conducting my own body heat. I waited for the temporary cold to subside, and I looked expectantly at everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Jake extended his own hand in greeting. He shook it lightly but firmly.
The name is Jake, son of Ares. I wantped something to get my mind off something, and this provided it to me.

He saw others entering and waved at them.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

I felt the cabin warming up. A flicker of annoyance sparked, but I pushed it down. It's Winter isn't it? Don't bother about it, let them be. But why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly good and cool winters' day outside with heat? We have heat for three quarters of the year. Even if I weren't a daughter of Khione I'd like to enjoy it, outdoors. Oh well. I turned to look at the newcomer, curiously. Still not saying a word I observed him carefully. Definitely a Hephaestus camper. Some of my siblings wouldhave ignored him at once, but I did not believe in just looking at the cover.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 pm

OOPS ACCIDENT

Last edited by Summer~ on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
333pikachu333

333pikachu333

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:32 pm

"Hi." I said, breaking the akward silence, whilst another one fell. It was getting too quiet for comfort, so I started breathing progressively louder. "WHEEE...HOOOOO.... WHEWEWEWE.....WHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I breathed, my chest heaving and fighting back a smile. When everyone was confused, I abruptly stopped. This ride will be interesting, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 pm

I looked at the weirdly breathing girl without a single hint of amusement. "Do you need medical aid or something? That's freaking me out." My hand burrowed itself into my pocket, rubbing my lucky charm. (Oh god. Awkward situation, Andy? Yeah.) And with a glance to the Khione girl, I said, "Noticed your discomfort there. I'm sorry, I know you don't like me ruining this great icy weather with heat, but Jen here was cold and she's my newest friend." I blushed as I said that without a trace of sarcasm or joking.
Back to top Go down
333pikachu333

333pikachu333

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm

"Don't worry Im fine." I said matter of factly. I silently put my headphones around my neck and started blasting Knives and Pens, swaying gently and nodding my head to the beat. I love Black Veil Brides, and TWLOHA.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 pm

I looked at the Hephaestus camper with a tinge of amusement, absolutely undetectable behind my apparently confused expression. "I didn't say anything did I?" I asked him, eying him oddly, letting a slight smile out. In actual truth, I wasn't as irritated as I would be in the Summer, in fact, I wasn't irritated at all. If I were, it would be with an absolutely good reason, for it would be totally absurd and ridiculous for someone heating up an already scorching seat lying under hours of the hot summer sun, and I'd probably freeze the whole thing and snap at the person. Nobody in their right mind would actually do that. No sweat.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Jake watched the gowings on quietly not knowing exactly what to say. Instead he heard music blaring from some headphones. Recognizing part of it he moved closer to the girl listening to the music.
While I don't necessarily agree with style choice, I'm a sucker for a good song.
He smiled welcomingly at the girl hoping to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.   Stuck on the Ferris Wheel. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck on the Ferris Wheel.
Page 1 of 1