Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rideing the Ferris Wheel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Rideing the Ferris Wheel Empty
PostSubject: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:11 pm

I smiled as I got into the cart. I was an only rider because my friends refused to go up with me. they were scared of heights. More like Zeus. I thought.I sighed and waited to see who'd get on with me.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Mitchell Sharp
Rideing the Ferris Wheel Jessemccartney2
Mitchell poked his tounge out at his brother who had dared him to go on this. He rolled his eyes, shoving money over the counter and jumping in the cart. There was a girl sitting across from him. He shrugged, waiting until they had left the ground before making conversation.
"Hello. Your friends too scared to come on?" He asked her, hoping she would be able to understand his thick British accent.

Last edited by bluebirdsgirl on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:32 pm

I smiled. "Yeah. Their wimps. Nice accent by the way. What part of England are you from?" I asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Mitchell smiled at her, brushing his thick mop of blonde hair out of his green eyes.
"London." He told her. "The heart and soul of the country. Yeah, my mate dared me to come on." He rolled his eyes again. He leaned forward, holding his hand out for her to shake. "I'm Mitchell Sharp. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 pm

I smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Klarissa. I've never been to London. I would love to go one day. I've never been outside the states." I sighed. "One day I want to explore the world."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:44 pm

"Go and explore. The world is way better than the states." He leant back into his seat, thinking for a moment before adding. "No offence." He looked out at camp, smiling at the snow. "It's great in Britain. I miss it." He shrugged, looking back at her. "So are you a daughter of Aphrodite?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I laughed. "I'm flattered but no. I'm a daughter of Nike." I smiled at him. "What your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Mitchell grinned, glad he had made her smile.
"Son of Apollo, at your service." He put a posh accent on a did a fancy little bow bafore laughing. "You're what? Fifteen?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:42 pm

I laughed with him. "I'm 16." I smiled. "Son of Apollo. How did I not know?" I laughed lightly at myself.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:24 am

"Must just be my charm." He said.
He whistled, assessing her in his mind. "Sixteen. Damn girl, you old. Im joking. Im fourteen, nearly fifteen. But, age dont matter, right?" He asked her, his bright green eyes on hers.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:22 am

I laughed. "My father always said, 'Age is just a number.' Then again he probably says that so people don't think its weird he married someone 20 years younger." I smiled. "But I agree. Why does it matter? I mean when I was fourteen I was hanging out with 12 year old's but that's because they thought like me. They were so much smarter then the average 12 year old. Sometimes smarter then me." I laughed again.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Mitchell laughed with her.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. I hang out with my younger brother and sisters all the time. I go out with my older mates aswell. Its cool when you can fit in anywhere and with anyone." He flicked his blonde hair out of his eyes. "So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:31 pm

I shook my head. "Sadly not." I sighed. "What they say is true. All the good guys are taken or Gay." I tried to smile but it still got to me sometimes. All my friends were dating. "So how bout you? You dating anyone?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Mitchell smiled to himself when she said that all the good guys were either gay or taken. He decided he was going to play it quiet. Have a bit of a laugh.
"Nope, I'm single. A single pringle." He laughed. He loved Pringles; his favourite crisps ever. "So, do I count as a good guy?" he asked, looking at her with his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm

"Yes." I said with no hesitation. I smiled, then thought of what I said. "I'm not calling you gay- Um I mean unless you are gay. Which is totally fine." Open mouth, Insert foot. she thought turning red.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Mitchell laughed as he watched her go red.
"Yes, I am actually." He grinned his cheesiest smile at her. He looked aty of the side of the cart at a bird that was flying past. He looked back at her, raising his eyebrows so they dissapeared under his blonde hair. "That doesn't bother you, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:56 pm

"Not one bit. I was right. See you're cute and nice yet you're gay." I sighed. "I think I'm gonna be just like one of the Maidens. I'm never going to get a boyfriend." I sighed sadly. "Sorry I'm being depressing."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:01 pm

He smiled at her before pulling out his iPod and turning it on. He put one earbud in and the volume low so they could still talk. He put the song on to American Idiot by Green-day and turned his gaze onto her.
"Thanks. I could cheer you up if you want. What do you wanna do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:06 pm

I thought for a second. "Um, I don't know. What me and my only other friend, Michael, do when we're bored is go around checking out hot guys." It's more like stalking but I didn't want to come off as creepy.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm

Mitchell grinned, considering that for a moment.
"Hm, for a guy, this might sound wrong but checking out hot boys sound quite fun." He told her. He put on a steriotypical gay accent. "And girl, the Aphrodite guys are fine." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 pm

I laughed. "I'm into the Apollo guys but that would be awkward." I said remembering what his god parent was. We finally got to the bottom of the Ferris Wheel. I got off. "You coming?" I asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:25 pm

"Yeah...that would be a bit awkward..." Mitchell shuddered at the thought. He got off the ferris wheel. He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Why, are we going to check out some guys or what?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 pm

I thought for a second. "Where do Aphrodite guys hang out?" I asked myself. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 pm

He laughed. He didn't think she was actually serious about that yet he wasn't complaining. He scratched his chin. "Uh, maybe we could wander and look for them?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 pm

"Sounds good." I grabbed his hand and we started walking towards the stands. I looked over and saw a Aphrodite guy. Older then me but still hot. He was running a stand I read the sign and smiled mischievously. "Kissing booth." I smirked should have known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rideing the Ferris Wheel   Rideing the Ferris Wheel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rideing the Ferris Wheel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next