Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Long lost friend (Chief)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Long lost friend (Chief) Empty
PostSubject: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Alan was just coming down from the hill, the satyr that brought him to camp was easy to loss. No one ever thinks to look up when he disappears. Now he was just wandering around. He came upon an area with just under twenty cabins. His goggles were on his forehead instead of his eyes, his hair was the constant mess it always was, and his coat was open allowing the slight breeze to move it. So far the place was pretty cool. He continued until he was on the edge enough to not be in the middle, but not on the edge. The best place, his unnoticeable ground, most people looked at the edge or the middle never between.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 pm

I walk toward my cabin, bored. Four years, I thought to myself sadly. Four years since I last saw AJ. I sigh. I can't wait to get out of here. Then, I could ask the airline company for his information! Oh wait, they'd think I'm a stalker. I sigh once more. As I walk to my cabin, I see something that makes my heart skip a beat - literally. "Alan?" I ask in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Alan spun in place and saw a girl he hadn't seen in, to him, what seemed like an eternity. Four years. He thought to himself. On one airline or another. He continued to try to think of the name to go with the face, straight hair, and hazel eyes. He knew the person, but the name was..."Jenna!" He said as it came back to him. "Yea, I'm Alan, and your Jenna right?" Alan continued to smile at her, the one real friend he had.

OOC: Add Jenna to your signature.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:03 pm

"Yes!" I say, immediately engulfing him in a hug. After a few seconds of hugging, I retract. "So you're a demigod?" I ask. "Which god?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:08 pm

Alan smiled at the hug, "Okay, what ever it is give it back." Alan said thinking of Jenna's little habit of relieving people of the contents of their pockets. "And as far as my parent I'm sure you can figure it out if you think hard enough." Alan replied with a grin that said he wasn't gonna tell her, she had to figure it out. However he was not without pity so he tapped his clear sky blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:11 pm

"Fine..." I mutter, giving him back his wallet. "You're lucky you remembered. I could've been rich beyond your imagination! Now let me think..." I begin thinking of air gods. Immediately I realize, "Aeolus?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Alan's smirk turned into an all out smile. To answer her, Alan floated a few inches off the ground. "Ding ding." Alan said as he floated closer. His coat was moving just slightly, the only indication that air was moving around him. "So, four years. What have you been doing?" Alan asked as he dropped onto the ground. He really could not imagine being stuck in one place for that long.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 pm

"Mainly, just causin' trouble," I say, smirking. "Oh, and, if anybody asks where Chiron's Dean Martin CD's are, I have no idea. Chiron's the camp director. *Try* not to mess with him too much," I say.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:36 pm

"Not like this for example?" Alan asked as a couple of CDs floated out from Jenna's pocket. Alan raised his eyebrows. "How many times did I bale you out when you got caught at airport food courts?" Alan asked as he remembered the many times, at least until she got good. "Given your 'habit' I'm guessing Hermes?"
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:42 pm

I glare bitterly at AJ. "A. My DAD bailed me out most of those times!" I begin. "B. You just have to show off, don't you? And yes, yes I am, for the record!"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Alan smiled waiting for her to realize that he said that just to saying things to tick her off, again. It was an old, but fun, game he played with her. instead he decided that it was his turn to steal a hug. So he landed and hugged her. "It's good to see you, really it is." Alan said as he pulled away, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am

"That's better, I say. "HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!" I exclaim, "flicking" my hand at him. "So...any questions about camp? Or are you still gonna be a butt?" I ask, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:35 am

Alan stared at her for a second. He wondered what would be the best way to go about this. "Oh, yea. You should really know better Jenna. I will always be a 'butt'." Alan said poked her on her forehead, and floated smoothly backward out of her reach. Alan continued to smile wondering if she had changed, and if so how much. The last year had been, lonely if nothing else, and he was glad to know someone here.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 am

"Yes. Yes you will. Now, any questions?" I asked. "If not, I could start showing you around," I say.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:48 am

Alan, again not touching the ground, glided over to Jenna and held his arm out. "Lead the way, i trust you, mostly." Alan added as a second thought remembering her habit. He still floated so that she could drag him around with not resistance. Almost as if he were a balloon.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:55 am

I drag his arm. "This way, sir," I joke, as I drag him. Lake or beach? Lake or beach? Oh, screw it, I'll go beach. I lead him to the beach.

OOC: TO DA BEACH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long lost friend (Chief)   Long lost friend (Chief) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long lost friend (Chief)
Page 1 of 1