Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) 00215-206x300

I sat quietly on a rock at the edge of the water on the beach. It was early morning, and not many people were out for a swim quite yet. I sat on the rock, staring at the shimmering blue surface, as it reflected the cloud that filled the sky, like white puffy cotton balls scattered around. My twin knives lay on the rock beside me, as I always kept them around for safety.

I sighed, taking in the beautiful scenery, and the quietness of the forest and the camp, since everyone seemed to be asleep or quietly talking around the recreational areas. I had my shirt off since I had just recently been swimming around a bit, enjoying the quiet lapping of the waves. I had regular swim trunks on. Red swim trunks outlined white. I was still wet, since I didn't have a towel with me, letting the warm sun dry me off.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) Dj.efocfwti.170x170-75
Annaleigh}M{Olivers

I walked along the sang shore of the beach, Enjoying the feeling of water on my feet. My hair brushed the middle of my back with each step, swinging ever so slightly. The beach was my favorite place to go, since the first day I had arrived at camp. It called to me, not like Poseidon, but just the calmness of It. It was early in the morning, So I really wasn't expecting many people to be up. I was an early riser though. I thought about how in a little bit i would have to actually get in fro a little swim, but first I had to warm up my bones.

Coming into a more clear area, i saw a boy sitting alone ona rock. Seemed like he had just been in fro a swim, fro his shirt was off. Me, being the shy little girl I was, choose to keep my head down, and pretend like I hadn't noticed him. Funny though, how I Did want to go talk to him though.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSskzKsaBYae2o3OnXq85EbLiB1Vt-2rFI0Sc0CnEMu-UOvnqpa

I just came on to the shore from my morning swim under the sun which was, believe it or not, my dad, Apollo. I reached for my wallet and pulled out the picture of my girlfriend Isabella Rose. I looked around to see Annaleigh walking by and some boy sitting alone on a rock. "Hey Annaleigh. Do you know that guy?" I asked as I put the picture away.

Last edited by Seaweed Brain/Mark on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) 00215-206x300

I glanced over at the two people that were walking down the beach towards me. I gulped and quickly studied the waves again. This was my quiet place. I came to this rock in the morning to have some quiet. I mean, I was pretty lonely, and I did like company, but I didn't want it to become noisy. I had enough ghosts moaning at me as it was.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) Dj.efocfwti.170x170-75
Annaleigh}M{Olivers

"No, can't say I've seen him before, although he looks quite familiar." I hadn't noticed Demitri, with my head down and all. The boy reminded me of how I used to me. But then again, I didn't know him. "Maybe we should go say hi?" I wouldn't want to be rude, we were staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 am

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSskzKsaBYae2o3OnXq85EbLiB1Vt-2rFI0Sc0CnEMu-UOvnqpa

"Sure." I walked up to guy and Introduced myself. "Hey I'm Demitri." I said as i held my hand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)   Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice morning sun rise on the Beach (Open)
Page 1 of 1