Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Friends are needed... {OPEN}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Friends are needed... {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:43 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
" I love
music it's all I have left."
Sarah Archer, the sixteen year old daughter of Erato, looked up at the crystal blue sky. She smiled softly at it's brightness. The sun seemed to follow her as she took a seat in the soft golden sand. Sarah liked the beach, to say the least. She got a pleasant vibe from it, so naturally came to it every few days. Sarah sighed and looked out at the water nymphs making baskets out in the blue. She smiled and waved to one of the girls in the water. The nymphs simply smiled at her, then wet back to their weaving.

Sarah's smile slowly faded as they went back to their work. She needed a friend, maybe more than one. Sarah knew she wasn't a social person, but didn't care. Just because a person isn't the best at talking, doesn't mean they shouldn't have friends. Right now, she didn't think she had any.
Back to top Go down
Brad_of_Apollo

Brad_of_Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:32 am

Brad saw a girl down by the beach that looked pretty lonely.He thought he might be able to cheer her up.Brad started walking towards the girl then felt a very strong aura.His scar started burning then it burst into green flames.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am

Saff was wondering around the beach at night. She knew she should be sleeping, but for some reason she was very restless. As Saff plodded along the beach she spotted a girl around her age, all alone. Saff loved meeting new people. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked up to the girl. "Hi." Saff said, "My name's Saffron, or Saff for short, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

"Hey Saff." I said as I was walking to the beach. "I'm Layla. I'm 14. How old are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Saff glanced up at Layla. She'd actually been talking to the other girl. Oh well, she could speak tot hem both. "Hi Layla." she said with a small smile. "I'm 15 years old." She appraised Layla with her eyes, trying to figure out her Godly parent. Maybe Aphrodite? There was only one way to find out. "My mom is Terpsichore, the Muse of dance. Who's your Godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:22 pm

"My Godly parent is Aphrodite. I really don't like being the daughter of Aphrodite." I said. I decided to sit down.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends are needed... {OPEN}   Friends are needed... {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends are needed... {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1