Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm going to die! (Open RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

I'm going to die! (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to die! (Open RP)   I'm going to die! (Open RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:20 pm

I slowly wandered through the maze, looking around every corner, wringing my hands in fear. I was lost and I knew it. I knew it would only get worse but I had to be optimistic. Otherwise, I might lose my head. Nothing was more terrifying than not knowing what's around the corner. Death was always a constant threat in this maze.

OOC:Anyone can make monsters or something, anything you want, just say what you're doing and what color it's gonna be. Like below

Sample Post: OOC:I'm gonna be a griffin. It's gonna be red.
Griffin:Blah, blah, blah (Actions or speech deppending on what type of monster you choose)
Back to top Go down

I'm going to die! (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1