Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI} Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI}   Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI} Tumblr10

◠◡ m i a ☼ b a k e r ◡◠

Mia sat at the edge of her bunk. Her face in her hands. A tear slid down her cheek. Another nightmare. That was the 3rd one within 4 days. They were more like visions, but they kept coming back. Worse and worse each time. Kellin wasn't there to comfort her for once. It was quiet in the cabin while the campers slept. Her hair was a mess, and her sheets on her bunk were wrinkled and thrown about. The nightmares freaked her out, even though she wasn't sure who this lady was in her vision. She looked familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Again like she always did, she put on some flip-flops and crept to the front of the cabin. She was going to sit on the porch and look out at the dark camp, but she stopped.

~ Order of posts is Me, Essie, Imani, and then Jess. Then repeat. xD ~
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI}   Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Essie walked out to the front of the cabin, she was sure that she had heard someone go out there. She never could be sure though. She sat on the porch, seeing that --for once-- she wasn't imagining the sounds.

She looked at the girl behind her, "Um, hi." she said, looking at her, some confusion on her face. Why was she out there this late at night? She shook her bangs out of her face. She recognized the girl as Mia. She looked at her, unsure of what to say next.
Back to top Go down
Imani

Imani

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI}   Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Star woke up in the Longue room, Another nightmare.... SHe thought as she sat up and got out of her bed, "Maybe I should play my flute..." She muttered as she walked out of the Longue Room and walked to the Apollo Cabin door and she realised she left her flute in her room but was too tired to get it. She was in her pajamas with yellow long socks. Her hazel eyes blinked in exaughstion.

She opened the door and found her two half siblings sitting on the porch, She smiled at both of them. "You two are also having nightmares?" I asked them in my light british accent sitting next to the one named Essie, I never got to know my half siblings..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI}   Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmares and Visions {JESSIE, ESSIE, AND IMESSI}
Page 1 of 1