Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! Empty
PostSubject: I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!   I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 am

DANG IT! My computer messed up after I was just about done typing this post. D:< Anyways, since I'll never be able to recover my post, I shall retype everything.

HEY CHB-peoples! As you may have noticed, I've been really inactive for the last month or so. I've been having a lot going on lately. Back to school, piano lessons, practicing for piano, my parents are divorced and at my dad's house I usually can't get on the computer, soccer, and watching TV. Oh, and I was on my iPod a lot. xD So I was busy, and I started to forget about CHB. D: After like, a week, I thought about going online, but I was too lazy. But now I feel kinda guilty for ditching you guys, and I don't want to procrastonate going online anymore. You guys are some of the greatest people I know, so I couldn't have stayed away forever. So it's 3:20 AM, and I'm awake because lately I've been staying up late and messing up my sleep schedule... So, the site looks nice. The lines on the side give it a clean look, in my opinion. And congrats to Death, Eagle, Skye, and Rachie! Your names look awesome in purple. :D You guys are active and helpful members, and I know you'll be fantastic mods! I actually think having new mods was a step in the right direction for CHB. (No 'fense to the old mods, you guys are awesome-ful too!) Aw, I missed Halloween on CHB! D: OH WELL, BE HERE FOR THANKSGIVING! Hopefully! I dressed up as an accident victim! I was covered in fake blood and stuff. >:D It was hilarious... My maniac laughing at the awesomeness of my costume scared my mom. xD Due to my lack on pictures on this computer, I drew a simplified version of my costume on paint.

It's down below the next paragraph.

Well, that turned out weird. xD Basically I had bandages with blood on my cheek, blood below my nose and lips, blood on my neck with bandages, bloody hair, (with that red hair spray stuffs) my mom's sling from a few years ago, an old jacket that was torn up with blood, a crutch (forgot to draw it), and my pants were ripped with blood on them and my leg. IT WAS AWESOME! I got lots of candy, so I've eaten a lot of it lately. I feel kinda chubby. xD Oh ya, and my friend I was trick-or-treating with said 'Merry Christmas' to everyone's house we went to, and someone said 'Happy Groundhog's Day' in response. It was weird. xD OH, AND I MEMORIZED THE FIRST 50 ELEMENTS IN ORDER! My mom bought me a book on the elements. A lot of it was really interesting. I was bored, so I decided to try to memorize the elements. I memorized most of them in groups of 5 or 10. My trick was to remember the first letter, for most of them. First 12 were pretty easy, After magnesium is ASPSCAPC. Aluminum, silicon, phosphorus, sulphur, (or sulfur? I forget. xD) chlorine, argon, potassuim, calcium! Then there was STVCUM, nest 5 were really easy so I didn't use a trick, so after that was GGASB, then KRSYZ, then I memorized the 40's pretty recently by just studying them. I remembered niobium, molybderum, (which I'm not entirely sure how to pronounce) and then the first letters were TRRPSCIT. IDK why I explained that to you guys. I shall end my rambling. Missed ya guys, and I'll try to get on more often. Au revoir!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!   I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:38 am

WISH!!!!! *glomp* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!   I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am

TETHYS! YOU ARE ALIVE! OMGOMGOMGOMG I MISSED YEW SOOO MUCH! STAY HERE FOREVAR NOW OKAI?OKAI!!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!   I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:44 am

YayTatar! We people missed you too Tethys!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks you'd btws) I hope you had a great time!!!!!

(PS:You made me read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.. 0.0 Was weird)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!   I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Pfft, of course it's weird. xD

Anyways, now I'm really back... Hopefully...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!   I MISSED YOU PEOPLES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MISSED YOU PEOPLES!
Page 1 of 1