Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} Empty
PostSubject: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:49 am

JACOB RYDER

I was dropped from my time portal in front of a bar... What was it Saturday? I walked inside of the bar and ordered a beer. I completely missed my date with Meg. Crap. It was late at night, but eh. I was dirty, bloody, and several of my knuckles were bleeding. I was just in a fight. Ow. With Gabriel.
"Thanks," I told to the bartender as I took a swing of my beer.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:55 am

Meg made her way to a bar in the city. She had no idea where Jake was. She was supposed to have met him a couple of hours ago, but he hadn't shown up. She didn't think he was the one to be late, so she figured something was wrong.

Walking into the bar, her eyes immediately fell on the figure she'd been looking for all night. "Jake!" she called out as she walked in. Getting closer, she could see the blood on him, blood mixed with dirt. "Are you okay?" she asked, concern all over her face and deep in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

JACOB RYDER

"Yeah I'm good, I'm sorry, some kid picked a fight with me," I lied. A damn secret agent that I HATE picked a fight with me. You know whats insult to injury. The agent is banging my sister. I really wanna kill him. I rreeeeeaaaalllllyyyy do. I cracked my jaw.
"So you still up for that date?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Meg wasn't sure whether to believe him or not. She knew enough about his personal life to know that Jake was not always what he seemed. Of course, she also knew that he knew that he could trust her. "I need a drink," she admitted, taking a seat at the bar and sitting next to Jake. "You gonna get it, or do I need to order it?" Meg had a fake ID. Still, she usually had to charm her way into a drink. Jake looked old enough to order one even though he wasn't, so she thought it would be easier to get him to buy her the drink. After all, they were supposed to be on a date. I am in the mood to get hammered, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 pm

"Of course, what would you like?" I asked, smiling. I don't know what it ius, but after that... er... last incident when I became drunk, my voices have tokd my immune system to be immune to alcohol's control. So... I can't get drunk. So I can drink and drink and still answer the genetic code of humans. Yep. Genetecist right here. THe thing about me is, its not that I look old enough, its that my eyes say, get me a drink or I can do some horrible things to you. Which I could.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Meg thought for a minute about her drink choice. "I'll take a margarita on the rocks," she told him. "After all, tequila makes your clothes fall off right?" She flashed him a wink and a smile. She hadn't forgotten just exactly what had happened the last time they were together, and she couldn't help herself that she wanted a repeat.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:15 pm

I chuckled. She gave me exactly what I needed at that moment, a laugh. Then I felt a lick behind me. I smiled. "Now who is this?... Epsilon? Omega?" I asked, continueing to smile. That smiule became an evil smirk. No answer. Epsilon then. What were they trying to do? Kill me? Liek that's gonna happen. In an instant I turned around, and swung my leg where it made contact with the back of his knee. he fell to his right knee and I kicked the gun up and out of his hand. The gun had celestial bronze bullets. He was new at this. I grabbed the gun out of the air and shot the agent in the face ,amking him disentegrate into dust. I cocked back the gun and dismantled it, letting the pieces of the gun fall on the floor before turning to the people in the bar.
"It was a stage act people," I said, they all let out sighs of relief and turned back to my drink.
"Ok maybe it wasn't just a kid," I said, and took a swig of my beer before ordering a drink for her. The bartender congratulated me on my acting and I nodded at him.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Meg liked it when Jake laughed. It lightened up his face and made him look more like the self she knew. Otherwise, he was just a shell, or he looked like a shell. You could never tell what he was thinking. Case in point, Meg was about to say something when he turned and kicked a guy. Meg hadn't noticed him approach, but she had her whip out of her bag in an instant. She always carried with her whenever she left camp. However, she didn't have time to uncoil it because the next thing she knew, Jake was shooting the guy in the face and explaining the guy's explosion into dust as a show for the bar. Meg knew better.

"What was that?" she said, leaning into his ear so no one else could hear. "And don't bother giving me the same story you gave everyone else. I know the death of a monster when I see it." Leaning back, she took the margarita from the bartender, flashing him a wink when she did. Men were so predictable. Well, most men were. Jake was different. Maybe, that was what had caused her to fall in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:28 pm

"Er... secret agent... Epsilon.. trying to kill me... blabla," I said, very quickly. Those few words were kinda the summary of what was going on. I finished my beer, and decided it was pointless.
"So, hows life been since I last saw you?"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Meg fell silent as Jake answered her question. It took her a while to process everything. "Seriously?" she asked. "Jake, you could have told me. I'll always have your back." She opened her purse and flashed her whip. "I may be a daughter of love, but I am not useless."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 pm

"Oh I know your not. It's just I'm playing for the wrong team," I snickered. Truth is, I have done some horrible things to some... well they're pretty horrible too. But I'm going to Tartarus for what I have done. I smirked. "So... er..." I said, trying to think up something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Meg smiled as Jake affirmed her. "Well, as long as you know," she told him with a smile. "So what else are we going to do on this date?" she asked. "Besides what we'll do later tonight." With that, she flashed him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

"Anything," I winked. I was tempted to look into the timeline to see what we were going to end up doing this date. I didn't. I wanted to be surprised. Although, I could tell we were going to end up in some bathroom stall or something. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Meg took another drink of her margarita. "I say we get a bottle of tequila and rent a hotel room," she said absently. "I have some interesting ideas for things we can do when we get there." She took another drink of her margarita, speeding up her consumption to amplify its effects.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:03 am

"So can I," I smiled. I ordered a bottle of tequila and the man said it was on the box since I have great acting skills. I chuckled and thanked him, acting all social, the second he turned his back my face lost all emotion.
"Well, let's go," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 am

Meg was surprised when Jake acted socially towards the bartender. It just wasn't like him to be that way, and she didn't think he put on a mask in front of other people. He certainly never had for her. Still, she was glad when she took his hand and walked out of the bar with him. "Let's go for a walk for a bit before we turn in for the night," she said, putting her temple to his muscled upper arm. "It's such a nice night out."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:34 am

I smiled. Normal people, they were so clueless. Put a mask on, and they believe you so easily. I chuckled and walked with her. It was nice out. Brisk, but not cold. So, perfect night out for a romantic walk about town.
"So there is this prom at camp about to happen, and I was wondering... Would you like to go? If you don't whatever," I asked, with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:39 am

Meg's breath caught as he brought up prom. That was all she had been hearing about ever since the dang thing had been announced. The entire Aphrodite cabin was obsessed with it. After all, give the children of Aphrodite an opportunity to dress up, and they will take it to the extreme. Meg hadn't expected Jake to ask her. She hadn't thought that was his scene. "I would love to go," she said. "My siblings already have a dress picked out for me." They were so hellbent on dressing her because she didn't dress right, according to them. Making her own clothes was not cool to her siblings who always wore the famous labels.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am

"Cool," I said, emotionlessly. She has changed me so much. I mean, me? Going to a prom? That's absurd! Yet I was going. With the prettiest girl in the whole camp. Nice. Not bad Jake... not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

Meg liked the fact that Jake was a man of few words because he was a man of action. He was never afraid to do what he needed to, even if he didn't say a few words about it. "Cool," she repeated, letting go of his hand and wrapping it around his waist. She liked being close to him. "Jake, where were you before we met?" she asked. "I never really saw you around camp."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 am

"Er... I was at camp... but I always stayed in the shadows. So... you know girls never noticed the geek who never said anything," I said. I was too busy having conversations with myself in my head. I smiled and saw a four seasons at least two blocks up ahead.
"Well I guess there is our sign," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 am

Meg thought about what Jake said. Was she really that shallow not to notice geeky people? She hated that quality in her siblings, but could she actually share that as well? She didn't want to think about it. "I guess it is," Meg said, seeing the hotel sign and laughing. "Do you think you can afford that place?"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 am

"Heh. My dad, richest guy you will ever meet. He died. Very tragic. Got a lot of his money," I said and my face returned to no emotion. I never talked about my dad... He meant so much to me... so did my mom. Gah, stop thinking about that Jake. We eventually made it to the doors of the four seasons.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:20 am

For a split second, Meg saw some pain in Jake's eyes. If it wasn't for her connection with him, she probably wouldn't have seen it. "You miss him, don't you?" she asked as they walked into the hotel. "I can see it in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 am

"Yeah. Yeah I do. Let's not talk about him now," I said solemnly. I walked up to the concierge, time to put on a mask. Ahem. I smiled attractively at the woman, she was my age maybe a year older. "Hi, name's Jake," I winked and gestured her in closer. I whispered... well lets say I whispered something to get her to do what we say. She bit her lip and pulled away, giving me a room key for the honeymoon suite.
"Thanks love," I smiled and walked away, my face returning to normal. "Or you know, I could just not pay hehe... Normal people... so stupid," I chuckled and led her to the elevator

~PM's?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}   Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah... I missed my date {M I S A E L}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next