Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Missed You (M O O N)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Missed You (M O O N) Empty
PostSubject: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

Aiden {|} Joseph {|} Morti

Missed You (M O O N) Cb015

Aiden really hadn't seen Kylee in a long time. Plus, Aiden missed Kylee. Alot. Aiden flicked his hair to the side as he waited for Kylee near Thaila's Pine. Aiden thought he owed Kylee for not talking to her for some time. Aiden decied to take Kylee into the city for a night of fun. Part of him thought it was a great idea while Aiden's other part screamed no. Two Big Three demigods going into the city? They would attacrt a lot of monetrs. Yet, Aiden was willing to take that risk. Anything for Kylee.

Aiden rubbed the back of his neck, tapping his foot a bit. Aiden was wearing jeans, Converse, a white t-shirt and a black hoddie. Aiden rarely got cold. Must be a Hades kid thing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Missed You (M O O N) Kyleee
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Daughter of Poseidon

And when that summer sun starts to beatin' down
And you don't know what to do
Just go and grab someone you wanna see in a bathing suit
And drive until the map turns blue

Kylee walked up the hill to Thalia's Pine. She had her hair back in a messy ponytail, and eyeliner on. She also had mascara on. Kylee was wearing a stripped shirt and jeans. She looked down at her shoes and then looked back up at the tree. It had been a while since Kylee had been by the old tree. She saw Aiden and smiled. Kylee looked at what he was wearing, and wondering if she should've toned it down. Shrugging, she kept on walking to him.

Kylee snuck up behind him and covered his eyes with her hands. "Guess who?" she asked with a grin. Kylee knew he would know it was her, but she did it anyway. It was part of her nature.
http://www.polyvore.com/winter_kylee/set?id=40488627
You can stay right there, when daylight's gone
Play truth or dare, it won't take long
'Fore you and her got nothing on but water
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Aiden laughed. "Hm, I wonder who it could be?" Aiden asked, grabbing Kylee's hands. He laughed slightly, turning around, facing Kylee. He smiled, leaning forward. Aiden softly kissed Kylee on her lips. Aiden pulled away. "Ready?" Aiden asked her, grabbing Kylee's hand gently. Aiden brushed his black hair back a bit.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:23 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee grinned and nodded. "Yup." she said, kissing him back. "So, where are we going?" she asked. It was typical of her to be so curious. Kylee squeezed Aiden's hand, happy that they were going on a date again. It had been awhile since their last date, and it seemed neither one of them saw each other anymore.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Aiden smiled. "It's a surprise," Aiden whispered in Kylee's hair before kissing the top of her forehead gently. Aiden lead them down the hill, the sun setting behind them. New York City wasn't that far really. Aiden suddenly realized that he hadn't plan this part of the date. His ADHD mind had skipped how they were going to get into the city. "Wanna take a cab? One of my friends isn't found of cabs so I wanted to ask to make sure," Aiden told Kylee, smiling lightly. He did have something planned for her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. "Sure." she said. Kylee looked out at the sun setting in a brilliant set of gold, pink, and orange. It made her think of life before knowing who she was. She was a little girl, growing up on the beach side with no worries. So much for that. Worries were everywhere now.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Aiden nodded and dug in his pockets. He found a gold drachama and smiled lightly. Then again, this wasn't going to be the best cab ride of Kylee's life. Aiden chanted some words and threw the coin in the air, it vanishing. Gray smoke began to appear and soon a cab appeared. "Hope you know the story. Three fates run a taxi service. Except they only have one eye and one tooth. Couldn't risk using a cell phone," Aiden whispered in Kylee's ear. One of the old fates snapped her fingers and Aiden rolled his eyes bye gave her another drachama. "New York City Harbor," Aiden said, knowing that Kylee loved the water.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded, she knew the story, even if she didn't always believe it. When Aiden said the word, "Harbor" a grin struck her face. Kylee squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek. She loved harbors, lakes, rivers, beaches, and pretty much anything else with water. Kylee got inside the cab and looked for a seat belt, only to find none. She frowned slightly and shifted uncomfortably. The three fates were already bickering at each other, but Kylee tried to look fine.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Aiden couldn't help but frown lightly as the fates started to aruge. Without warning, the car lurched forward, sending Aiden into the seat infront of him. "Ow," Aiden muttered as he peeled his forehead off of the back of the seat. Good thing Aiden was a son of Hades. At leader he had some control over the fates. "Harbor," Aiden repeated, starting to feel car sick. Aiden couldn't web remember the last time he was in a car or taxi. The fates started arguing loudly, fighting over the damn eyeball.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:01 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee grunted as the taxi pulled forward. The fates kept arguing, and weren't paying any attention to what Aiden was saying. Kylee sighed and looked out the window. They weren't moving in the slightest bit. "Please take us to the harbor."she insisted. One turned her face to Kylee, and they kept arguing, but the cab moved. She looked over to her fiancee, and smiled at him. Then she softly frowned, Aiden looked sick. Kylee grabbed his hand and squeezed it. " Are you okay?"
she asked.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Aiden nodded. "Yeah I'm fine," Aiden mumbled to Kylee. The fates were bickering and fighting. Sighing, Aiden ran a hand through his black hair. Aiden leaned forward. "Get us there before I throw the eyeball out the window. Please," Aiden said desperately, adding the please at the end. It really didn't work.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled softly at Aiden, then glared at the fates. "Okay, just get us to the harbor before I knock all three of you back to wherever you came from!" she said. Kylee's temper could sometime flare, and it just did. The fates must've understood her, because after they cursed at her, they began moving again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Aiden couldn't help but smile at Kylee. The fates no longer argued, but drove instead. Soon, they all arrived at the harbor. Aiden smiled and threw he fates another golden coin. Aiden stepped out, feeling a whole lot better when the taxi had stopped moving. Going to kylee's side, he opened the door and helped her out as the taxi disappeard. Aiden smiled at kylee and gently kissed her on the lips. "Welcome to the harbor," Aiden told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and kissed him back. The harbor wasn't as busy as she had expected. Instead it was quite, and the water just rippled instead of thrashing around. "It's so nice and quiet!" she said with a grin. Kylee grabbed Aiden's hand and lead him over to the end of the peir, and sat down. She motioned for him to do the same. Kylee hoped he would, unless the water made him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Aiden laughed back and sat down next to Kylee. Aiden wasn't very fond of water like Kylee wasn't fond of the dead. Aiden shifted his weight nervously, half expecting Posiden to pop out of the water or somehing. But, Aiden just smiled, wrapping an arm around Kylee, pulling her close. "I knew you would love it," Aiden told her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:20 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled, even though she could tell Aiden was nervous. "I do." she said, leaning on his shoulder. "You're nervous." she said, setting her head back up. "I promise mt dad won't come in hurt you." Kylee said, cracking a grin. She wanted Aiden to feel comfortable too, otherwise it just wasn't fun.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Aiden laughed lightly and wrapped his arm around kylee's shoulders. "Okay, I trust your word Miss Reeds,"" Adiden told her with a smile. The waves crashed against the peir, spraying some salt water on Aiden and Kylee. Aiden smiled lightly and wacthed the waves. Aiden was still a bit nervous about the water.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and felt refreshed after the salt water sprayed at her face. She sighed contently and leaned into Aiden more."Aiden?" she asked softly. Kylee was going to ask him more about the wedding. She felt guilty not planning it, or even knowing anything about it. Normally the bride knew the date of her own wedding, but she didn't.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Aiden was thinking about the wedding, starting to put it together in his mind a bit. Aiden looked down at Kylee when she said his name. "Yeah?" Aiden asked Kylee, still thinking about the wedding. Aiden pressed a kiss to Kylee's forward, still thinking. Aiden ran a hand through his hair, frustrated a bit.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:59 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee sighed and looked out at the ocean. "I don't know anything about weddings..." she said softly. "Aiden, I don't even know about my own wedding!" Kylee said with a sigh. She leaned on his shoulder and sighed, again. " Do you know when it is?" she asked him. Kylee hoped at least one of them knew about it, at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed You (M O O N)   Missed You (M O O N) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missed You (M O O N)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: