Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! Empty
PostSubject: EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!   EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:46 pm

That's right folks get your ticket to an awesome rp site right this way! Just click the button below to enter the Marvelous Marvel universe! Come into a world of mutants and superheroes!

OK in all seriousness now this is my first site I've made on my own (thank you Chrispy for telling me how to add forums) and I would be REALLY happy if you joined! I worked really hard on it and I think it's a good site so PLEASE just look at it!

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!   EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:53 pm

This doesn't go here. Sorry, Kay! If you would like to advertise a site, please post in this topic: https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t2735p105-other-forums
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!   EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Sorry! I didn't know it was there! Maybe if it was stickied people would see that more.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!   EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:49 pm

It actually is a stickied topic in Chat, Kay my dear. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!   EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXTRA EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Page 1 of 1