Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My First Day (Read, please)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

My First Day (Read, please) Empty
PostSubject: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I (Kami) just finished talking to Chiron, and he'd told me that most of the people at camp are nice. I told him I was excited, but I think he could tell that I was nervous. I'm still nervous. What if my siblings hate me? What if they all say I'm too ugly? A million thoughts are going on in my head. I feel like I'm going to puke.
I take one last look around the camp; the cabins, the dining pavilion, the big house. It's all too overwhelming, but I find enough courage to walk to the door of the Aphrodite cabin.
I take a whiff of the air. It smells strongly of perfume, which only makes me want to puke more. How can I be a daughter of Aphrodite? I bet when I walk through that door, I'll see a bunch of fabulously dressed people; hair done up, sparkling dresses, six inch high heels.
I can run away. I can run back to the streets where Fender found me; but is that what I really want?
No. I've decided what I want to do.
I open the door to the cabin. Most of the kids aren't as fabulously dressed as I thought, which is kind of a relief. I pretend I can't notice, but I can sense almost everyone's eyes on me. I feel a bit awkward without any luggage. Just a new orange camp tee-shirt and my old jean shorts.
I make my way to an empty bunk and sit down. Nobody's eyes are on me anymore.
I stretch out on the bed and realize how long it's been since I actually slept on something other than grass and dirt. Seven years? Eight?
I sigh and sit up, waiting for someone to come talk to me.

8:50 P.M.:
Can someone please reply?
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
keyara

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm

I walk up and say "hi! I'm Kameron!"

Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:24 am

I walked up to the girl who had just walked in. She was probably just like me, except she was a girl and I was five. Other than that we were exactly the same!

"Hi, I'm Mikey!" I said to the girl. She looked really nervous, just like I did when I was pushed in by my older sister, well half-sister I guess. She was a daughter of Athena, me a son of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 pm

New Campers just keep popping up Shaylei thought looking across the room before getting up.The angry scar on her neck showed through now more than ever as she smiled her best smile and approached her new sibling. "Hi, I'm Shaylei Coal nice to meet you."She looked so nervous just like Shay had 3 years before.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm

I was looking for Mikey all day. I was exhausted. This was the last cabin I didn't look in. I opened the door real hard. I saw Mikey. ''Mikey, I've been looking for you all day.'' I said loud. ''I was scared one of the campers took you out of the camp and left you''I saida
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Mikey
I stared at the girl who had just spoken to me. I had no idea who she was. I probably had talked to her at some point during my day, but I couldn't remember.
"Umm, hi?" I said, my voice now a lot smaller.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:14 pm

''Mikey remember me from cabin 10.'' I told him.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Mikey
"Oh. You're a daughter of my mom. You're my sister. How could you be looking for me? I've been here the whole time. See? I'm making friends!" I showed her the girls I had been talking to.

~You might want to try to make your posts longer, they're supposed to be 4 sentances long. I don't want you to get in trouble or anything.~
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

''Good job Mikey. Are you used to the camp now?'' I said. ''Mikey you should be making friends in the Apollo cabin. Most of them are boys.'' I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Day (Read, please)   My First Day (Read, please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Day (Read, please)
Page 1 of 1