Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Needing Someone To Lean on

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Needing Someone To Lean on  Empty
PostSubject: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Needing Someone To Lean on  Black-black-hair-camera-girl-photography-Favim.com-124209
Angel found herself sitting on the roof of the hotel she was staying at, the moon hung low that evening. In her ears were her earbuds that was playing Kissing in Cars. This how she found herself spending her nights the past few weeks. Over her head hung dark clouds, tears seemed to roll down her cheeks while she tucked her knees under her chin. She felt empty inside, as if a part of her was missing. She sometimes felt this way when she wasn’t around anyone. But honestly she had to leave camp for a while, so she took a trip to a small town up in Maine. Something about the chilly fall air, and the sweet ciders. What else could she do, no one else knew she was here. Hopefully that meant no monsters would show. Soon a light downpour began to ran down on her, which only hid the tears. Angel was wearing a pair of gray skinny jeans, bare feet and a gray sweater that fell off both her shoulders. She hated feeling alone, as if she meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Penny never needed an explanation. She just did whatever she wanted. Getting caught was not that big a deal for her any more. So what did she do? She followed her cousin--which she was still having trouble believing--out of camp and all the way up to Maine. Maine. That's like ten-million miles from camp or anywhere safe for that matter.
Penny was sitting on the balcony of her hotel room trying to figure out a way to appear to Angel. 'Hey! I followed you all the way up here just to find out what you were thinking about!' No way was that happening. An explanation is never needed, she reminded herself. No excuses. But anyway, Penny didn't even know where Angel was. It could take her forever to find her in this hotel.
So when it started to pour down rain when the weather man said it was supposed to be sunny all week, Penny knew that Angel was somewhere close.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:27 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Needing Someone To Lean on  Black-black-hair-camera-girl-photography-Favim.com-124209
Angel managed to get herself the suite. She sighed, letting the rain pour down on her. She knew her cousin had followed, her cousin wasn't to good at sneaking. Seeing as how they had been around a lot of water. Angel slighted, standing on the railing, she climbed onto the roof and laid there. Letting the chilling water fall on her. Something about this rain was different, sure she was controlling some of it. But she felt like her father was doing the rest.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 pm

Surprise struck Penny as she saw a dark form climb upon the roof. "No way was it that easy," she muttered to herself. Grabbing hold of banister above her, she hoisted herself onto the roof. Being careful not to slip off, she crawled her way to where Angel lay. The rain was still coming down hard, but Penny didn't mind...much. She shouldn't have been up this high, she knew it, but she felt she had to be there for Angel right now, though she didn't say anything. She just sat down next to her cousin and hugged her knees looking down the town they were in.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:51 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Angel rested her head on her cousins shoulder. Sure she spoke no words, buy her actions spoke for her. She sighed and wiped her tears away, not caring about the smudges her eyeliner left. She sighed, the lightning flashing in the background. Angel loved her father when he did that, she felt like he was trying to show her he cared. "Penny.... I feel so empty..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Penny had no idea what to say. She felt Angel's head on her shoulder and Penny had no idea how to comfort her cousin. She instead leaned her own head on Angel's lightly. She had no idea how she felt, well she didn't now. A couple of weeks ago she did when Derik cheated on her. Penny shook her head slightly. "Oh Angel," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Angel just sat there, letting the thunder rumbled in the background. Her ipod was playing Golden now. Something that barely could sum up her emotions. She felt bad for putting this all on her cousin. But she didn't have any other real family, like Penny. So there Angel sat quietly, her hair and clothes soaked to the bone."Pen... you should probably go down a bit lower, you're pretty close to the sky... I promise I'll be fine." She forced a weak wobbly smile when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm

Penny shook her head. "Nah, I'm fine," she assured her. "You need the comfort right now anyway." What's life without a few risks? She was willing to stay up here for Angel anyway. She needed Penny right now,even if she didn't want to admit it either.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Azel Veras
Son of Hades

Needing Someone To Lean on  Tumblr_lm0oilAQbh1qjx9m5o1_400
Spoiler:

Azel was a bit tired at this point. He had traveled, partially by foor, partially by bus, partially by train, from New York to Maine. He was a traveler. Normally he stayed inside camp, but he decided to get out of camp for a few days. If monsters attacked, he was an expert fighter and had experience with nearly all of them. He had a newly forged shield with him as well, but that was disguised as a chain with a round pendant on the end. It was quite heavy, but he had it strung through the belt buckle. He booked matted a room at a hotel, and with his black canvas messenger bag and wearing a blueish purple tee shirt with a few odd silver designs, as well as a long black coat with a hood, he began to scale his way to the roof. Once at the top, he noticed two girls there. Weren't they campers too?"Oh...ummm...hey. Haven't I seen you at camp before?
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

"Yeah... let me guess Hades kid... lovely now we have all of the big there here..." She mumbled. Her eyes were closed but she could sense it. "I'm Angel." She sat up, though she looked at mess she looked at him, the storm raging on. Her eyes were bleak compared to the color of the storm. She forced another smile before turning forward. Her head rested on top of her arms, which were resting upon her knees.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:47 pm

"That's gotta send off some big aura," Penny muttered. She ran her fingers through her soaking wet hair. The guy that appeared was looking at Angel and Penny. Penny looked up and said, "I'm Penny," This was not going to be good, monster wise, and the fact that the three of them were just up there alone. That could turn into something...
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

When her back was to him, she went back to crying into her arms. Angel was so quiet that not even her cousin would hear her. So she would be forever alone, oh well right. Sliding down the roof she landed back on her balcony. So there she sat in the corner crying, leaving her cousin with the boy. She didn't want to seem weak, even though she knew she was. Her flaw was her need for love. Though Angel wasn't like the other girls, she spent mine years here. And in those nine years she had remained alone. So she found her happy personality slipping away from her. Her eyes were pink and puffy, which stood out against the gray blue color of her eyes, the deep shade of pink that her lips were and the tan color of her skin. Angel didn't want to see her cousin, or well have her cousin see her like this.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Penny stood up and slipped slightly making her heart skip a beat. "Angel," she said softly but loud enough for Angel to hear. The rain was pouring down even harder now. Penny had almost no idea what to do. She didn't know Angel well enough yet to know when she actually wanted to talk with someone. Did this guys scare her off or something? Because if he did, Penny was going to have a very elaberate talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Azel Veras
Son of Hades

Spoiler:

Azel had to admit he was nervous. There were three big three children here, that's never a good thing. One child of the big three sends of a strong aura, three together is practically a sign saying Hey! Powerful Demigods here! Come and devour us! He pulled the umbrella over his bag, even though they controlled water, he didn't want them to have to use their powers, so he held the umbrella over all of them. "Alright, I'm Azel, obviously a son of Hades. I can sense you two are under some sort of emotional stress, but do either of you have weapons? We need to be prepared for an attack."
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

She was sitting under the dry balcony now. Sniffling she looked up at the two. Though Angel found Azel to be adorable she knew better than to flirt with him. From her seat below the two she spoke softly. I'm Angel... daughter of Zeus and the reason for this weather. "As for my weapon I'm wearing mine on this lightening bold necklace." She whispered. She looked up at the two others. Her eyes were shining softly while she waited for him to speak. The boy was something that took her breath away, and made her heart flutter. But she would never act upon how she felt, because she found herself to be just to average.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Penny lifted up her hand and waved her hand letting her bracelet clatter against its charms. "So that leaves my dad," Penny said lightly. "Daughter of Poseidon here. I'm Penny." She started to run her hands through her knotted dark wet hair. She tried to comb out somw knots before she challenged her brush latter. Of course she was failing terribly. "How did you get her?" Penny asked Azel.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 pm

You said hey,
What's your
name?
It
took one look and
Now I'm not the
same.
Yah you said
hey,
and since that
day....
You
stole my heart, and,
You're the one to
blame.

Azel Veras
Son of Hades

Spoiler:

Azel sipped up his bag and set it down next to his feet as he sat down where Angel was curled up. In an attempt to comfort her, Azel held the expansive, overly large and elegant black umbrella over the three with one hand, and used his other arm to put around Angel's shoulders. He managed a soft smile when Penny asked her question. "How did I get here, hm? Well, I'm a loner and a wanderer, I usually don't stay in the same place for long. I happened upon this hotel because I sensed more demigods and, I guess there's strength in numbers. But yah, I have a shield and sword, both made specifically for me when I visited the underworld. But, either way, it's nice to meet you both, I guess you're my cousins. "

And that's why I smile.
It's been a while,
Since
Everyday and Everything
Has
felt this right.
And
now,
You turn it all
around.
And
Suddenly you're
All I
need, the reason why.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Angel smiled faintly. Gently she rested her head upon his shoulder. Alright there was no denying how attracted she was to him. Though Angel still remained quiet." In a way we are, though Penny and I are full cousins." Her voice was a light whisper against his neck. Her heart fluttered faintly once again." We will be screwed if we're attacked, yet for now we might as well enjoy this moment. Right?" Her question was more directed to Azel instead of her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Penny smiled. Maybe Angel needed someone besides Penny right now. As Penny looked down at the two and decided that it was best for her. She seemed to be a bit more happy too. She rubbed her wrist where her racelet rested. For once in her life, Penny actually appreciated the storm. It was, indeed, amazing to watch, though she would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Angel Brook

Daughter of Zeus

Angel looked at her cousin, even with the small happiness that shown in her eyes there was a deep sadness. In the pit of her stomach she felt an icy fist take hold of her. As if she knew that he already had someone, so quietly she sat. Her arms circling her knees while she turned her face away from his. For a while Angel began to consider being a hunter. After all she knew she would probably end up alone. Much like her half sister. Tears began to fill her eyes though she willed them to go away. All the while her deep sadness wouldn't end so she stood. Sliding down the roof, and into her room. The sliding door slammed closed before springing open, though when the door re opened Angel was no where to be seen. Making her way down the stairs she tripped and fell, tumbling over herself as the tears finally fell. Never before had she felt a pain like the twisting ache in her heart. Down the stairs she fell before standing up slowly. Sure the world was spinning around her but it just didn't matter she needed to get out. The one place she new she'd never be safe was the water, which was exactly where she headed. Lucky for her the hotel she was staying in happened to be near a marnia where she got a small boat. Taking it out to the middle of the sea far enough where the water would be over her head. Her bags remained in the boat along with a life jacket. And there she jumped, yes she could swim but she didn't want. Her vision became clouded by the blue green waters while her clothes slowly dragged her down.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Penny watched as her cousin slid from the roof. When Azel didn't go after her, Penny did. She slid from the roof onto Angel's balcony. She went inside her room to see she wasn't there. She looked around in the room for a moment not knowing where to head when out the window she saw a boat glidig across the water in the pouring rain. No sensible mortal wpuld ever...Penny took off down the hall and down the stairs before she could even finish her thoughts. She pushed by everyone that stood in her way. It was one thing for Penny to be on the roof, and it's another for Angel riding across a deep body of water. Penny ran out of the hotel pushing past the door man quickly. She ran her hardest to the shore of the water and cursed. "Water?" she yelled. "You had to choose the water, Angel? Really?"
Penny had to fight with herself. What could she do out there? She could talk to fish and shake the earth. What help was that? What changed her mind though was when Angel jumped into the water and out of the boat. "Angel!" Penny yelled but she was too far away, too deep in the water already. Penny jumped into another boat and set out as fast as she could to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:19 am

You said hey,
What's your
name?
It
took one look and
Now I'm not the
same.
Yah you said
hey,
and since that
day....
You
stole my heart, and,
You're the one to
blame.

Azel Veras
Son of Hades

Spoiler:

Azel was sitting next to Angel with his arm around her when she suddenly drew herself away from him. She looked sad but before he could say anything she suddenly got up and slid off the roof. She was gone a long time, but he thought she would come back. It wasn't until Azel saw Angel climbing in a boat did he know she wasn't coming back. Azel, sliding his bad carefully over his shoulder, he slid down the roof with finesse and style. He shot off the edge and bounced off an awning, tumbling once he hit the ground but immediately standing up. He then dashed to the water. What in his father's name was she thinking?! Standing at the edge of the water, he knew he had to think fast. The boat may not get there in time and there was no chance Angel would climb onto it in the first place. Azel had to call upon a power he had only used a couple times before, and it nearly put him into a horrible coma, but to save a life, it was worth it. He focused all of his energy on the earth under the water. Slowly, a buried tunnel rose out of the water. As it was rising, he dashed into it. When it rose fully, it was out of the water enough for Angel to lay on it out of the water. He then jumped and stuck his sword to the top of the tunnel, allowing him to hang from it. Azel then swung his legs to the side and kicked out a spot so he could kneel next to Angel on the tunnel. "Oh Angel, what were you thinking?" He then quickly gave her CPR, managing to pump enough water out of her system to keep her breathing. He was too tired to carry Angel back, so he passed out on top of the tunnel next to her.

And that's why I smile.
It's been a while,
Since
Everyday and Everything
Has
felt this right.
And
now,
You turn it all
around.
And
Suddenly you're
All I
need, the reason why.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:30 am

Angel coughed up enough water to fill a small kiddie pool. Though there she laid beside him, her fingers intertwine loosely with his. Never will she admit it, but she was happy that Azel was the one to save her, even if he was part of the reason she tried to drown herself. Drifting into a needed slumber she didn't move an inch, though she only hoped that no one would even notice the giant tunnel. How could she, the proud independent daughter of Zeus have her heart be swayed so easily by this son of Hades. Even in her dreams she called herself a fool for how she felt for him. And with her luck, he wouldn't return her feelings. So maybe she should move on take a break from camp, and visit her mother and stepfather. Without any thought to it, Angel curled up closer to Azel. A light mumble passed her lips when she answered his question." Because... I'm falling for you and we both know... that it would never work...."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:57 am

Penny threw her hands in the air as she stopped the motor of the boat. "Alright," she muttered lightly. "Let the guy save her. Angel probably just loves that." A tunnel. Of course she would never think of that. She watched as Azel gave Angel CPR and then passed out. Angel moved, so Penny concluded she was okay. Penny just felt stupid now, sitting out in the middle of the water. She started the motor again and went to retrieve Angel's abandoned boat. That's right. Daughter of Poseidon on clean up. When she got to Angel's boat, she jumped to it started the motor again and let it roll itself to shore. She got back onto hers and drove them both, one with her mind and one manually. Of course she can't do anything that has to do with water but she can talk to sea creatures and control boats.
Penny got back to shore and tied up the noats where she got them. Some guy probably didn't want two missing boats. That could cause some trouble Penny was not in the mood to be in. The rain was still pouring down, lightning still flashed. Penny was a little mad at the moment, so she just walked past the two of them lying on the beach and went back into the hotel. Shewasn't trying to start anything, she just didn't want to be there if they started making out and she was still nervous being out here in the thunder and loghtning.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 am

You said hey,
What's your
name?
It
took one look and
Now I'm not the
same.
Yah you said
hey,
and since that
day....
You
stole my heart, and,
You're the one to
blame.

Azel Veras
Son of Hades

Spoiler:

Azel quickly sat up after being passed out for a moment or two. Penny had managed to clean things up and take the two boats back. He was very thankful for her doing that but did get to express this for she left too quickly. Was she mad at him? He didn't mean to try to get in the way or steal any spotlight. He stood up shakily, adrenaline pumping madly through his veins just to keep him on his feet. He wouldn't much use in a fight unless he could contact some spirits."Angel, you're not failing, now we both need to rest to get our strength back up and leave, and go thank Penny for how she helped. Now can you walk alright or do I need to help?"

And that's why I smile.
It's been a while,
Since
Everyday and Everything
Has
felt this right.
And
now,
You turn it all
around.
And
Suddenly you're
All I
need, the reason why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing Someone To Lean on    Needing Someone To Lean on  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing Someone To Lean on
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next