Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dancing (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:09 am

Jack
I walked into the room where the costume ball was held. I was dressed as a bull fighter. It was the only costume I could think of. I looked around, waiting for Kimmy to show up. My mind wandered aimlessly to lands filled with Godzilla crushing buildings and unicorns. My thoughts usually went places like these.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Dancing (Moon) Kimmy2j
KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Hecate
"So I'm a little
hyper, get over it unless you want to be a cat!"
Kimmy stepped into the costume ball looking for Jack. She was dressed as a princess, or something like that. More of a punk princess. Kimmy's dress was green and tight. She wore grey heels and a little tiara to go with it. She would've done more, but felt rushed to get here. Kimmy didn't want to leave him waiting long.

She spotted jack out of the corner of her eye and ran to him. Kimmy almost tripped over her new heels in the process. When she did reach Jack she smiled.
"Hi Jack!" Kimmy said happily.

http://www.polyvore.com/halloween_kimmy/set?id=39113811
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Jack
I turned around and saw in my opinion the best (and prettiest) costume there. It was just some random girl. Just kidding, it was Kimmy! "Oh, um, hi Kimmy!" I said. "You look.. amazing!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy felt her face get hot, at least hotter than it had been moments ago. She looked at Jack's costume, which Kimmy thought to be a bull fighter of some sort.
"You look great too." Kimmy told him with another smile. Come to think of it, she smiled at lot when she was by Jack. Hm.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Jack
"Thanks!" I smiled. I looked around, smiling. "Care to dance?" I asked Kimmy, raising my hand as a slower song began playing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:07 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled her childish grin and nodded. She took Jack's hand and smiled. She had forgotten she didn't know how to dance. Kimmy bit her lip and tried to remember how, or at least fake it for a while.
"I'm a terrible dancer, just so you know for future refrence." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:56 am

Jack
"That's ok. So am I!" I said, grinning from ear to ear. "Now, if one of us can remember how exactly we do this, we'll be all set to be the worst dancers here! Well, at least I will," I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm

KIMMY~CHASE~CLARK
Kimmy smiled softly. She set one hand on his shoulder, the other gripped his hand.
" I think it goes like this..." Kimmy said looking at her feet. She took a step back, hoping Jack would too. Kimmy looked up at his eyes, while biting her lip. She took another step forward, but to the side."Like this maybe?" Kimmy thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Jack
I went along with what Kimmy had suggested. It felt as though that was what you were supposed to do. "I think so..." I agreed, mumbling. "Now, do we take another step back here?" I asked. Maybe I should have learned how to dance before this. I bit my lip, trying to remember any movies where I saw people dancing. None came to mind. Except maybe the Barbie movies, but they danced way to fast to remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dancing (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing (Moon)   Dancing (Moon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing (Moon)
Page 1 of 1