Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i don't know you | moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

i don't know you | moon Empty
PostSubject: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:04 pm

you say i look fine, if only you knew what was on my mind you'd see a whole different side, i couldn't show you even if i tried.
landon thrush
Landon has found a way to spend almost every second of his time in the comfort of one of the cabins, but the one thing he still has yet to figure out is how to get food. He's tried convincing people to bring him food, but no one would agree to it. So until he figures something out, he's forced to wait in the excruciatingly long mess hall lines to get mediocre food. Not a single part of it seems very fair, but of course that's just life. Nothing is ever fair, and he's learned that the hard way. Of course life being unfair is the whole reason he's even at this camp, so the least someone could do would be to bring him food.

But Landon's going to try his best to not dwell on that, as it only seems to make things worse. He's practically shut his brother out of his life because of it, which is bad enough. Yet he hasn't shown any real signs of remorse for it, he prefers to be alone. Being alone means he doesn't have to worry about anyone else, and he's free to do whatever he wants. Things are much, much simpler that way.

After what has to be an eternity, Landon has finally reached the front of the line to pick up a tray. Of course it's another ten minute wait before he's actually able to pick up some food. By this point most of the fresh food is already picked over, and it's only seven. He'd better start waking up at the crack of dawn if he actually wants to eat something other than fruit for breakfast. Rolling his eyes, Landon adds a selection of grape fruit, strawberries and a banana to his tray. What a wonderful, filling breakfast.

Letting out a sigh he makes his way to the tables designated for the Hera cabin and sits down at the end of he far table. Bending his head over the table, he begins to eat his strawberries, not looking up and not saying anything. The faster he gets out of here the better, he's got plenty of plans for today. He's going to contemplate his existence in this camp, read, wish things had gone differently. Maybe today he'll say hi to someone. Wait no, that could lead to a conversation. What he's not going to do, is talk to his brother. No matter what might happen, that will be the one thing he's not going to do. Talking to Archer is just going to bring more painful memories, and he doesn't want that. At first he spent all of his time with his brother and it nearly destroyed him. But ever since he's been doing his own thing, everything has been better.

Landon is vaguely aware of what sounds like footsteps behind him, but he's not worried. He'll only have to glare at the person and they'll leave him alone. But hopefully they're just going to walk past him, the simple glare is too much effort for him. He lets out a small sigh as he begins to peel is banana, before slowly taking a bite out of it.
i must have got lost in time when i found out i was only free to be, where ever i want to be
.:Coded by Wicked at CHB:.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:11 pm

i don't know you | moon OCjBOfJi don't know you | moon Yla5ETV

Tessa Traverse
| Tessa wasn't feeling that particular morning. On a scale of on to ten she was feeling a negative five, at least. Sleep was a sacred thing to the demigod and she did not want to be disturbed by the horrible responsibilities that followed her around. Nope, today she didn't want to do anything. Just a girl and her bed. A perfect balance of -

Then her roommate's alarm went off. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. "Vivian!" she groaned, turning over to look at the time. Six fifteen. Why was she waking up at six fifteen on a Saturday? She turned again to face the other bed, where there was a significant lack of Vivian. "Vivian!" she groaned again, covering her face with her blankets. No. She wanted to sleep, but the buzzing continued. The demigod groaned once more and rolled out of her bed to slam her fist on the alarm clock, ceasing the buzzing.

"Don't break it, Tess," a cheerful voice called from the doorway. She sat up, blankets still twisted around her body. Vivian must've showered, because she had a towel wrapped around her hair and fresh clothes on. "Why did you set an alarm if you weren't even going to use it?" Tessa asked, frowning as she began to get dressed. Long story short, Vivian had someone to impress and she didn't want to oversleep. Funny how that worked out.

Entering the overcrowded mess hall was a tedious task when the entirety of camp was up. Getting food was hard enough at camp, but when the kitchen was behind the task got longer. After about twenty minutes of waiting, Tessa got her food. Pancakes and fruit sufficed for her breakfast that morning. She was actually hungry too, which was great. As she headed over to Hera's table, Tessa caught side of a familiar (or seemingly, bedhead was hard to account for) head of hair. The teenager took a seat beside Archer, or who she thought was Archer, and signed a quick hello before diving into her food.

the opposite of amnesia
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:07 pm

you say i look fine, if only you knew what was on my mind you'd see a whole different side, i couldn't show you even if i tried.
landon thrush
So the mystery person has decided to sit down, how nice of them. They must be new, otherwise why would they sit by him? For a while he tries his best to just block out their existence, but after a while he can't. Whoever it is, is really starting to annoy Landon. Setting his banana down on his plate, Landon looks up.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it he looks up in time to see her greeting. A simple hello, which normally would annoy him. But this one annoys him a lot more than any other would, and that's because it was signed. It's one thing to try sitting by him, it's another to mistake him for his brother. Narrowing his eyes, Landon takes a few minutes to study the girl in front of him. As he observes her he debates going along with her assumption that he's Archer, it would be easy enough. Or telling her off.

Ultimately he decides it would be a lot more fun to call the girl out, besides pretending to be Archer would eventually fail as he has no clue who this girl is. Straightening up his posture, Landon reaches across the table and hits the spot in front of the girl. Retracting his hand he waits for her to look up before speaking. Before he starts speaking however, he makes a show of clearing his throat. "I think you'd find it interesting to know that even though Archer and I might be identical twins, we are not the same person, and furthermore I do not enjoy being mistaken for my brother"he states, his voice could be mistaken for a snarl of sorts if you think about it.

"You might find it worthwhile to learn more about my brother, because anyone who knows Archer should be able to tell that I am not him"he continues, his gaze turning into more of a glare. "You might start with the eye color"he tells her with a slight smirk spreading across his face. At this point his anger is almost gone, and replaced with a form of amusement. This is fun. Still smirking, Landon once more picks up his banana and begins to eat it. He'll wait to say anything else until the girl says something.

He's aware of how rude he's being, but that doesn't mean he feels bad about it. Sometimes he does regret being mean, but in this situation he thinks it's pretty justified. Not that anyone else would think that, but to each his own. He could care less about what people think about him. As he sits there, he does grow increasingly more impatient and he finds himself beginning to tap his foot. He would have already been done with his breakfast by now, but instead he's having a conversation. A god-damned conversation. What's happening to him?

I really hate Landon right now, he's a jackass
i must have got lost in time when i found out i was only free to be, where ever i want to be

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Tessa Traverse
| Tessa hadn't put much effort into her appearance that particular morning. Her hair was very curly and out of place, so she had put it into a high bun. Strands of her dark hair hung down her neck. She wore a comfy sweatshirt from her hometown, jeans and converse, not planning on changing anytime soon. It was going to be a lazy Saturday.

After sitting down Tessa didn't look up or over at the guy, because she didn't think it was necessary. She was hungry and normally Archer would understand if they sat by each other, so silence between them was okay. She was in the middle of swallowing a piece of pancake when the boy (Archer?) slapped the table in front of her. Her eyebrows connected in a frown as she looked up at him, soon realizing that the pair of eyes staring back at her were not that of her best friend. Now, normally Tess was not a horrible person, but Archer's twin was being rude.

She scoffed at him, crossing her arms as she slid away her plate. With her eyebrwos raised, Tessa let him finish before she cleared her own throat, ready to tell him off.  "Really? That's odd. I think you'd enjoy it, seeing as Archer is obviously a decent person, unlike yourself," she remarked, glaring at the boy. What was Archer's brother's name? Oh right, Landon. Landon was an ass. And she didn't like his eyes.

"I know plenty about Archer, and no,  you're not him. Thank you for that clarification, jackass," Tessa stated, her gaze dropping to her uneaten food. She wasn't hungry anymore. The demigod rubbed the back of her neck, still glaring at Archer's twin. "So what got you on the wrong side of the bed, hm? Life's too rough for the glorious Landon?" she asked, a smirk forming on her lips.

the opposite of amnesia
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:18 pm

landon thrush
Landon regrets his decision to say those things, not because he feels bad but because this is taking longer than he wanted. He could have left it with a simple, "I'm not Archer" but instead his ego got the best of him. Damnit. He's really starting to hate this and his god damned attitude. He's also reached the conclusion that he doesn't like whoever this girl is. She's rather annoying. Leave it to Archer to befriend the annoying girl.

Rolling his eyes, Landon slowly folds his arms across his chest as he listens to the girl continue to yap. He's barely paying attention to what she's saying because he doesn't care. Not to mention she's merely pointing out things that are extremely obvious to not only himself, but everyone else. He really wishes that she would stop, it's turning into a waste of his time. Perhaps he might just get up and leave? Ah yes that would be a good idea, and maybe while he does that he can steal her breakfast.

"Congratulations, you've spent five minutes stating the obvious"he tells her as he rolls his eyes. "Although, I'm not sure decent is a word that can be used to describe my brother"he says with a slight chuckle. "Don't you dare"he snarls as he hears her comment about life being too rough. At this point he's about ready to scream or throw something. She has no idea, no idea.

"Has my brother told you nothing?"he spits, the anger apparent in his words. He's practically shaking as he sits there, trying to refrain from doing something that he might actually regret. "My parents died, my sister died. Don't you dare make a comment about my life"he tells her, as he narrows his eyes. Then without much thinking, and absolutely no regret his reaches across the table and flips her tray, spilling her food everywhere. Slowly sinking back into his seat, he sits there just staring at the girl not even sure what he's going to say. This would be a good time to leave, but he's curious to find out how much Archer has told her. If he hasn't told her that much, well then this whole conversation might have been worth it in one way. Although he'd preferred that his parents hadn't been brought up at all. But it's too late for that now.  
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Tessa Traverse
| Tessa could feel her blood boiling as the boy continued to just sit there, bearing an arrogant expression. She hadn't been this angry in a long time and while she cherished the feeling, she despised it. The demigod normally prided herself in being the calm one, choosing to make others angry instead of herself, but now the sides were flipped and she felt uncomfortable. So she sat, glaring at the boy, hoping her gaze could melt his face right off.

She knew he wasn't listening to her, but she kept speaking. The looks she felt on the back of her neck couldn't stop her from speaking. He could cause the scene, she wasn't doing anything wrong. This was obviously Landon's fault. Tessa found it strange how the guy in front of her looked so much like Archer, but was a polar opposite of him. So she tried to avoid eye contact with the guy, in the fear that she would confuse the two again.

Scoffing at his remark, she propped her elbows up on the table, indifference written on her face. "He's a hell of a lot better than you," Tessa remarked, narrowing her eyes. She meant it, too; Archer was amazing. The person in front of her wasn't. As Landon's voice escalated, she raised an eyebrow, casting her gaze to the sides of the mess hall. A few people had stopped eating at the table and were looking at them. She would've felt embarrassed, but Landon didn't deserve the ability to shift her emotions.

Apparently the legacy was beginning to feel a similar boiling sensation, as he appeared to be shaking across the table. She crossed her arms, mimicking him as he continued to explode. "Archer has told me, you idiot, so shut - " Tessa's voice cut off as he spilled her food across the table, successfully landing half a pancake against her shirt. She picked it up and plopped it on her plate, syrup still sticking against the fabric. "There's a difference between remorse and self pity. Figure out the difference between the two before you hurt someone you actually care about, asshole," Tess snapped, stepping out of the table and storming off to cabin two.

the opposite of amnesia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i don't know you | moon   i don't know you | moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i don't know you | moon
Page 1 of 1