Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Elene Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:04 pm

Elene Hall walked into the Demeter cabin and laid down on her bed. "It's been a rough day." She said, in a tired and exhausted voice. She had went through training with her sword, jogging, archery, horse-back riding, and sparring today. She was completely exhausted. She laid there on her bed staring up at the ceiling, wishing she were able to sleep.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Grace was pretty tired. She'd been training and on her free time with her friends. It'd been pretty fun. She walked into the Demeter cabin and to her bed. Walking by another one with a lump on it. Wait. She thought. That's no lump. She backed up and saw she was right. Nope, not a lump. A person. A girl about her age. She thought if she should say something. Better to be safe than sorry. Um, hi. Are you okay? She asked the girl. Grace wanted to make sure the girl wasn't dieng of exhaustion on the bed. Her cabin mates wouldn't be happy if she let that happen.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Elene turned over in her bed and looked at Grace with a look of exhuastion and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just catching my breath is all. Been a hard day." She said with a slight smile. "What about you? Are you okay?" She asked with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Oh, Elene. Its you. Its been a somewhat boring day. She thought about saying. Just the regular camp day. That would be boring. Hannah looked up at the ceiling as though there would be something there telling her what she did. I'm fine. She said with a smile. Elene was being nice even though obviously she knew I was fine. You know, just the usually. Grew some plant, sword fighted, played basketball. That was basically all she did. For about 5 years now. What did you do today? Anything exciting?? Grace sat down on the bed across from her to listen.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Elene laid her head back down and sighed. "I did a lot. To much if you ask me. I trained with my sword and sparred with one of the Ares kids, I did 15 laps around the arena, practised my archery, and rode some pegasus for awhile, which wasn't bad but it was still tireing." She said as she stared at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Wow. You do a lot. Though it was true Elene did a lot it probably was fun. Usually for the 5 years Grace has been here she did the same things everyday. Maybe it was time for a little change. Grace took a flower out of her pocket and started playing with its petals. Well that all seemed fun though. Grace wondered what she did on her time not training if she even had time between. What do you do when you're not training? She asked curiously. Grace would usually hang out with friend or trick kids. It's not the nicest thing to do but when kids she disliked were playing basketball she would grow grass around their ankles. It was fun to watch them look oblivious.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Elene smiled. "Sometimes I do a lot. But most of the time I go out and have fun with friends. And I play with my little tiger a lot too." She said, and as she was finished, almost like it was cued to do so, her white kitten, peanut, ran from under the bed and jumped on the bed with Elene. She sat up and stroked him softly. "What do you like to do for fun?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Grace listened to Elene and then saws her little cat run out. It was so cute. She always wondered why there was a cat in the cabin. She never brought it up though. Yeah, I hang out with friends too. I like hanging out at Arts and Crafts. Grace decided to leave out the basketball court stuff. Just in case Elene would question her why. Grace got up and pet Elene's cat. Sometime I wish I had a pet. Grace thought to herself. Where'd you get it?? Grace knew some people have had their pets their whole lives but others got them on quests or they were presents.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Elene smiled and picked Peanut up and hugged her. "I found her when i got to camp. She was so cute and adorable that I couldn't resist." She said, then plopped Peanut on the bed. "I've never gone to the Arts and Crafts. Is it fun there?" She asked as sh cooked her head to one side, mimicing Peanut.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 pm

She's never been there? Grace thought to herself. You have to go there at least once. In Grace's opinion it was an awesome place. Yeah, it's really cool. And fun. You can literally make anything. Sometimes with the help of some Hephaestus kids. Grace thought about how when she first got to camp when she was 10 she'd always go to Arts and Crafts. Older cabin leaders would always help her out. The Hephaestus kids can make some pretty cool things. Grace thought that one day she should bring Elene there. She'd probably love it.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Elene smiled. "Guess your going to have to take me there sometime." She said with a laugh. She had always thought about going to Arts and Crafts, but never really hadtime for it now-a-days. "I've meant to go...I've just been busy lately. I'm trying to be a better warrior so that I can help out on quests and stuff." She said, running her hand down Peanuts back.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah, it takes practice. Grace remembered how when she first got here she trained, trained, trained. She got really busy. Now she just practices so she's not as busy as before. She usually does the same thing everyday and isn't that exhausted. Grace watched Elene play with peanut. She thought about taking a nap. One time I will have to take you there you know make some macaroni necklaces. Grace sat back down on the bed across from Helene and peanut.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Elene laughed. "That sounds great. I havn't had a lot of time to myself lately. I'll find you the next time I'm not busy or sleeping, okay?" She smiled at Grace. She needed to relax more. She needed to stop worrieing about training for awhile. Besides, she was already kinda good with her sword.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Elene was looking a little tired. Grace decided she would leave her alone a little bit. She'll stop talking. Though it was fun. Yeah, well I guess I'll let you get some sleep. Talk to you later? Grace asked. I wonder why I haven't talked to her as much. She's nice. I'll really have to talk to my brothers and sisters more. She thought to herself. Grace walked to her bed, put her stuff down and came back to Elene. Well, yeah. I'm going to grow some strawberries. Help out the camp. Grace smiled. It was always fun to grow stuff. To her at least.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Elene smiled gratefully back. "Talk to you later." She said as she closed her eyes and turned over in her bed, finally relaxing fully. "Have fun." She said, on the brink of conscienceness.
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 pm

~OOC - (: RP again sometime??
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

:) sure. :D hopefully i'll have a computer and nitr jusy my phone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elene Hall
Page 1 of 1