Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Elene Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 am

Elene Hall walked into the cabin and sat down on her bed. She had lived here for a year, but she still didn't know many people, if any. She's talked to a few people, but most of them just wanted to ask about her scars on her face and she always ended up becomeing upset and crying. She wanted to meet atleast one person who didn't stare at her scars and could see past them. She frowned and laid her head down on her pillow and put her hands over her face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:17 am

Dani walked into the Demeter cabin. She didn't usually go in here, but why not? Her eyes fell to a girl only about a year younger than her." Hey I'm Dani, daughter of Apollo! Nice day outside isn't it?" she said. The girl seemed sad... Dani hates seeing people sad.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 am

Elene moved her hands off her face, revealing her scars and said in a sad voice, "Hi. I'm Elene, daughter of Demeter. And yes it is a nice day." She added with a small smile on her face. 'Right about now will be when she notices the scars and asks what happened.' She thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 am

Dani sees the scars on Elene's face. She wonders how she got them... most likely a bad subject. " You look sad. Wanna do something fun? I hear there's a dance on the beach. I don't have anyone to go with but I would go with a friend. Unless you want to do something else." she says
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

Elene looked at her in surprise. "You really wanna hang out with me?" She added emphisis to the me, making it sound as if she thought of herself as a monster. No ones ever just treated her as a normal person before. They usually see her scars, get scared and make some excuse to leave.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:36 am

" Well yeah.. I don't have many friends. I kinda want something to do ya know? Don't dis yourself, everyone's pretty inside and out." Dani says. 'Maybe that will boost up her confidence, if not I don't know what to do' she thinks to herself. "Besides you never know there might be some cute guys there!" she joked.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

Elene smiled and started to cry a little. "No ones ever..treated me like this since i..got these scars." She cried. She was so happy right now and she couldn't help the tears. She tried to get control of herself. She steadied her breathing, and stoped crying. "Sorry about that." She said blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 am

"It's okay... so wanna go to the dance? Or are we gonna sit here doing nothing?" Dani asked. She laughed . It was a good feeling making someone smile like that. and I guess cry tears of joy. Hopefully if Elene would go to the dance with her they would have fun.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 am

Elene smiled again and said, "Sure. Just let me change into my dress." She said as she went over to her chest where she kept all of her cloths. She pulled out a plain white dress that goes down to right above her knees. She held it up to herself and asked, "How does it look?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:56 am

" Really pretty. I wish I had clothes like that, I'll probaly go in these." Dani said pointing to her orange shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers.It wasn't much but it was the best she had." Yeah you will look awesome in that." she said.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Elene laughed. "I just it last week." She said happily. Her kitten, Peanut, crawled out from under the bed and started chewing on Dani shoes. Elene looked off her bed at Peanut, scooped her up and started petting her head softly. "Isn't she adorible? Her name is Peanut." Elene said passing her into Dani's hands. "I'm going to get changed and stuff. I'll be out in a couple of minutes."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:17 pm

" Oh it's so cute! My mom never let me have pets- she hates animals. Oh I wish I had a kitten!" Dani said. She wonders who's gonna be at the dance. Peanut rolls around in her hands, so cute soft and fluffy! Why isn't Elene out yet? Dani thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Elene came out of the bathroom. She had straightened her hair while she was in there and it reached down to the small of her back. She smiled and spun around. "How do I look?" She asked after spinning. She fealt pretty right now, and hoped she might get lucky and meet a nice guy at the dance.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:27 pm

" Awesome... super awesome." Dani said. " How do I look?" She asked spinning in her regular clothes. She stopped right as her necklace slapped her in the face. Dani wasn't expecting a great response, she never looked really nice.
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Elene laughed a little as the necklase hit her in the face. "You look great." She said with a bright smile. "Shall we go?" She asked, as she put Peanut on her bed and said "Stay." then put a little bowl of cat food on the bed for her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:33 pm

" Sure let's roll" Dani said as she started to walk out then stopped to wait for Elene.

- next post at the beach right?
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:34 pm

-yesssss mam. I already posted there with Elene so u can just meet up with her i guess.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:35 pm

-kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elene Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elene Hall   Elene Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elene Hall
Page 1 of 1