Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] Empty
PostSubject: Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]   Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 pm

The year was 1810, a dark and stormy night brewed outside the window of the Demoruois family, as thunder crackled outside the window, a baby’s cry filled the room, a mother had just given birth though sadly at the end she passed on. Five years passed and this young girl was raised by her father, prim and proper as she may appear she still was unfit in her home town. She tended to get into fights with the local boys. This young woman’s name was Evangeline, some would say she truly was an angel for her father. But to others she was a nightmare, her eyes her smile, her strong will. Yet her beauty was truly a sight that shocked everyone to their core. At the ripe age of seven years old she was sent away to a school for girls to learn how to become a proper woman. Though there was something special about her, she held something no other girl did. A strong will that could be compared to a mans. Though back at her home her father was promising this young girl to a tainted man, who’s heart was consumed by greed. No, this marriage was not for love this man wanted her father’s money. Years passed and this woman once more returned to her father.
Her father and her that evening fought about how her father betrayed her and promised her to a man she did not nor would she ever love. You see she expected this to happen, a round greasy man marrying a woman whom happened to be rich. On the eve of her eighteenth birthday was her wedding. In her long white gown with the delicate lace veil over her eyes and raven locks which were curled, she went to find her father. A scream of sheer fear passed her lips as she found her father laying dead upon the floor, a knife plunged deep within his chest his blood staining her dress and his shirt when she lied down over her fathers dead body, silently she sobbed before she sat up. She knew who had committed this sinful act the one whom she was to marry, with quick thinking she ran to the green house. Inside she found herbs she needed, with great care she crushed up this deadly mixture into a fine powder before returning inside. Whispering to her maid she instructed her to give the husband to be his cup of tea. Within the tea was this poison that would never be detected. Her lips curled into a small smirk she waited, soon as the sun began to set the maid came out informing everyone that the man was dead.
That evening was the night that changed her forever. Still innocent but now she had death on her hands and she was the one who did this dark deep. Unsure of what to do, she spoke with her maid having her gather the clothing of hers into bags before asking the stable to prep a carriage for her. It was time to leave this home she loved so dearly until the news of the “accidental” death the greedy major had, the doctor said it was a heart attack though everyone was told she was leaving to grieve for the loss of her father and what was her soon to be husband. With a small smile she sat within the carriage with her maid, much of her father’s gold coins were packed with them so they would have money for rooms and things. Hours melted into days that passed as did hundreds of miles before they were many towns away. That evening they had rented a room in which they would stay for a while. Returning to the carriage days later they were off again. And this continued until she was nineteen in which she was now a mortician. She had that sweet innocence to her that drew people close, but there was a darker side to Evangeline, she also took care of much hated of the men, all of which was said to be heart attacks or of old age. And yet no one caught on, until the evening of when she was asked to kill a killer, only it was a set up and she was sent away to a mental institute for unstable women for which she stayed for two years, finally let out at the age of twenty one she remains working as a mortician.
For many nights her dreams were filled with murder, her father’s running for him she begged for him to wait for her. But this feeling never her the sadness no longer daddy’s little girl. Her heart began to grow cold, unable to feel love. A month after that feeling took over her body she began to feel a need to kill, every few evenings she would invite the towns men over, one at a time for tea the same mixture of tea she had once given to her dead husband. Each she sent home with a smile and whispering to them not to tell their wives where they were, or what was given to them. And these men would turn up dead within the month they were given this tea, so simple in her murders and yet never thought to be the one who did so. One evening with a pen in hand she began to write about a woman, who turned to murder. The way this woman brought these men to her home was with her body, light lingering touches small smiles, though her victims were simple. She picked the men who where unfaithful to their wives. Dropping her pen she smiled, in truth this tale was about her, but with her innocent appearance no one would think it was her. Slowly her lips curled into a dark smile, her morals still the same just tainted, she wished for marriage and children, and yet there was something else, something darker lurking within her.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]   Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 pm

It so good!!!!
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]   Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Daw thanks dear, I wrote it as a back story for an rp character. I'm going to post a different one later.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]   Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 pm

To be honest, it's not my kind of story. However, it as well written So you actually did really good on it.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]   Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

It was a back story for a phyco murder char I did for a second site, my other story is more "romance" and "betrayal" in how it's written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]   Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obtained Revenge [An Old Original Story, Be Warned it's filled with Murder]
Page 1 of 1