Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anime<3's chars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dots

Dots

Anime<3's chars Empty
PostSubject: Anime<3's chars   Anime<3's chars I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: Haley Branic
Age/birthday: 16, Feb 3rd
Years in camp: 11
God parent: Hades
Mortal parent: Dendra Branic
Physical appearance: Haley is 5"4. She has black eyes that look gray when it's bright outside, they look green to mortals(it'd be odd to see a black-eyed girl.) Haley has messy black hair that is short. She is very pale. Haley is also about 103 lbs.
Personality: Funny, mysterious, nice, smart, athletic, intereting, curios, can be a little wild, holds grudges(and they last long), entertaining, takes the lead allot, and can be spooky/scary
Pets: A pegasus named Dark. He's jet black.
Weapons: A doublebladed silver sword named Evil and a black, metal shield
Talents: Ping-pong, gymnastics, football, bowling, volleyball, and video games
Other: Is, of course, ADHD and dyslexic. Hayley has a scar on her back from when she was attacked at a young age(that's why she's been at Camp Halfblood for so long). Her mother can see through the myst. She has a brother that died in a car accident and she. Her grandfather(mother's side) was is a demigod. He was an Ares child and when she goes to visit him, he helps her with her fighting skills(not fightning him, but where she should attack a dummy and what to expect.)
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/7BPU
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Anime<3's chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime<3's chars   Anime<3's chars I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:51 pm

nice char :P
Back to top Go down
Dots

Dots

Anime<3's chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime<3's chars   Anime<3's chars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Name: McKenzie Davis
Age/birthday: 15, July 1st
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: John Davis
Physical appearance: She has wavy blonde hair with some streaks of brown. Her eyes are icy blue and she is about 110 lbs. She Mckenzie is about 6"2 and has her ears pierced.
Personality: She is friendly, sweet, and kind. She does care about her beauty and boys. McKenzie is can also be a rebel.
Pets: White pegasus named Elegance
Weapons: None, unless you count the perfume bottle that will bind you for so long, but that's normal stuff.
Talents: She likes to surf, and is a good model. McKenzie has some skill in archery and also some in hair styling.
Other: From Florida and is ADHD and Dyslexic.

Color is dis!
Back to top Go down
http://adf.ly/7BPU
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Anime<3's chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime<3's chars   Anime<3's chars I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Love it! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime<3's chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime<3's chars   Anime<3's chars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime<3's chars
Page 1 of 1