Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Amber's Chars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amberpool

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Amber Pool
Age/Birthday: 14, June 19, 1997
God Parent:Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Alison Pool (Mother), John Pool (Step Dad), Jack pool (half brother)
Years in Camp:0
Brief History: Amber grew up in a small town in Tennessee. She was very curious as to who her father was. When she turn 10 her mother remarried and after a year gave birth to Jack. Amber grew to love her brother but when she turned 11 weird stuff started to happen. It had always occurred but now it got worse. Amber started getting chased by monsters. Her dyslexia and ADHD didn't help any. By the time she turned 14 her mom sent her to Camp half Blood.
Physical Appearance: Amber is a small skinny girl. She wears glasses and isn't all that pretty. She has green eyes and brown hair. Her normal clothes include jeans, a t-shirt, and running shoes.
Personality: Amber is a fun loving girl. She's very mischievous and curious, often a bit too curious. She struggles with loyalty, as she can be easily persuaded to do something. She isn't all that wise in her decisions.
Fatal Flaw:Loyalty- Struggles to remain loyalty thus is hard to trust
Decisions- can't make decisions very easy.
Pets:A wolf named Tonitrus
Talents:Tree climbing, archery
Weapons: Bow and Arrows, small dagger
Year-Round or Summer: Year- round
Other:She has a twin sister that I will make soon
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 am

Accepted!

Have fun RPing! (:
Back to top Go down
Amberpool

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Jane Pool
Age/Birthday: 14 June 19, 1997
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:Alison Pool (Mother), John Pool (Step Dad), Jack pool (half brother)
Years in Camp:0
Brief History: Jane grew up in a small town in Tennessee. She often tried to picture or to imagine who her father was. When she turned 10 her mother remarried and after a year gave birth to Jack. Jane had always struggled with dyslexia and ADHD. It wasn't easy having strange stuff happen to her and all the monsters but it helped to have her sister. She often fought with her father and she never got along with her sister. She made life hard for her mother and often ran away but Amber always got her to come back.
Physical Appearance: Jane is tall and slim. She has green eyes like amber but unlike amber she has blonde hair. She wears jeans and a t-shirt all the time. She's quite pretty and unlike her sister doesn't need glasses.
Personality: Jane would rather hang out with boys than other girls but loves her sister. Jane is very determined and doesn't give up very easily. She is very relaxed and tries hard not to let her true emotions show through but always be happy. She is fun loving too.
Fatal Flaw: Holds a grudge too long
Hides her emotions and doesn't let others help her.
She also has deadly pride, she believes she can do anything.
Pets: A wolf (sister of Tonitrus Amber's wolf) named Erreka
Talents:Tree climbing, Archery
Weapons: Bow and arrow, sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other:Amber his her twin

Last edited by Amberpool on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Everything looks great, but could you add a flaw that is maybe more of a fatal flaw? (:
Back to top Go down
Amberpool

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Okay I edited it
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amber's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amber's Chars   Amber's Chars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amber's Chars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: