Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Odysseus's Chars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Name: Hans Shultz
Age/birthday: July 15th, 1994. Thus, he is 16
Years in camp: 3
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: German female assassin, who was an aristocrat
Physical appearance: 6 foot even, light blonde hair, blue eyes, a thin goatee, and a large scar running across the right side of his jaw
Personality: Hans is a generally kind person, but is plagued with seeing things and people that aren't there, due to severe PTS from a horrific encounter in Egypt. However, he manages to keep it under control for the most part, and gets along with other people fairly well. However, he can be cold and calculating when he feels the need to be, and has little love for those who stab him in the back.
Pets: None.
Weapons: A 2 foot long Celestial silver katana, a gift from his father. His mother gifted him with a high-powered sniper rifle.
Talents: Is an excellent marksmen, having recorded a shot up to 150 yards away. He fairs well with his blade, but has been hit before, by a rogue demi-god which resulted in his scar. His mother taught him excellent lying skills, and those are equally enhanced by his parentage. Hans is also charming and quick-witted, but doesn't make great decisions.
Other: Has a thick German accent.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Awesome Charie!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Why thank you kind sir or madam! I do try my best to make original characters that have uncommon problems, but not like 'He turns into a purple cat at random'
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:36 pm

i'm a guy lol
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm

thats an awesome charrie. xD. whitelighter, i like ur profile pic
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Ravenswood

Ravenswood

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:09 pm

thx your profile pic is cool too
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:41 pm

haha.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Delphi

Delphi

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Ooh I like your charrie :D very original.

We should roleplay, I have a sixteen year old charrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odysseus's Chars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odysseus's Chars   Odysseus's Chars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odysseus's Chars
Page 1 of 1