Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] Empty
PostSubject: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] Bryce_11
Son of Nemesis

Bryce was at the Pumpkin Patch alone. He didn't actually had many friends because he was still fresh in the camp and he was kinda anti-social. He was standing up and staring at a big jack-o-lantern. The candle inside was lit and the flame's reflection in Bryce's eyes were making them to look like they were on fire. Voices, laughes screams behind him from the other campers didn't distract him. The sweat smell of cooked marsmellows didn't move him, the friendly heat from the bonfire didn't attract him. He was staying there staring at the lanterns. He turned his head when a bunch of campers passed behind him talking and screaming loudly. They were all dressed up. Werewolves, vampires, witches even a bee, for gods shake... Bryce wasn't very keen on this costume thing. He tried to remember the last time he was wearing a costume. He couldn't but all this halloween thing just made him nostalgic . However he felt kinda good with all this decorations deep down. Like he was celebrating Halloween intensively. He couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] Dream_18
~[D R E A M J O N E S]~
~[1 5]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F M O R P H E U S]~

Spoiler:

I climbed in the tree tops, and swung down to scare innocent campers. I didn't need a costume. I was already half couger. I finally came to the pumpkin patch, and actually stoped a couple of times to look at the carved pumkins. The pumpkins reminded me of when I lived with Oxian and his parents. How we would hunt rabbits in the fields, and kill anything that got in our way. How we would swim in the lake... until Oxian drowned. I shook the thought off, but I had to blink back a few tears.

Most people thought I was strange because of my looks, or my personality. But most of all, I used to roll my 'R's. I had gotten over that, thankfully, but my couger personality would never leave my being. I was part cat now, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I finally found a nice strong tree, and sat on it, my legs dangling off the branch. I looked down, and noticed a boy sitting on the ground. I cocked my head to the side. Since I figured out I was a daughter of Morpheus, I could controll what people were thinking about. I concentrated, and looked at the boy. I made him think of a couger, sitting in the tree above him. I knew that when he saw the vision in his mind, he would look in the tree that I was in. I hid in the leaves, my lime green eyes glowing through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:27 am

Bryce sighed and closed his eyes. Instead of the black nothing you usually see when you close down your eyelids he saw what he was seeing before he closed them, but it was very different. It was like he wasn't in control of his body. A body that commanded his direction of vision to change and look up. He did and saw a cougar. A freaking- living cougar. Fierce and wild and in the same time beautiful and awe - inspiring. '' What the hell?" he exclaimed and in the end of the sentence the cougar jumped at him causing him to close his eyes. When he re opened them he was where he was when he closed them. He rubbed his head vigorously mumbling ''Ohhh I'm losing it... I am losing it....''. He stood there for a couple of seconds when he started raising his head after a deep breath. For his surprise there was no cougar up there. Instead something was moving and two shiny orbs that looked like eyes were shining.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:25 pm

I giggled, and swung off the branch, and stood in front of a very handsome guy. I smiled, and shoed my cat-like fangs. "Hello," I say. I sit down on the ground, a good distance away. My lime green eyes glittered, and my long blonde hair was blowing in the wind. He looked... confused. As did most people when they saw me. I cocked my head and looked him over. Muscular, and... very very handsome.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 pm

The two shiny orbs formed to eyes as they were coming towards him. A girl landed in front of him. She was rather beautiful. Her eyes were still glittering. She showed him her '''claws'' and greeted him. Bryce laughed amusingly and observed the girl as she went and sat to the ground
Her hair were going like crazy against the wind. He grinned and went to sit by her. ''Hello to you too, cougar! You are a wild one, aint ya? I am Bryce, Bryce Rizzo. Who could you possibly be?''
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 pm

I blushed... slightly... and smiled, showing my fangs once more. "Well, hello Bryce. My name is Dream Jones. And what brings you here to this... patch," I say, a playful grin on my face. This guy wasn't scared of me? That was a first. And was he... hitting on me? I couldn't tell. I grabbed my locket, and rubbed it back and forth between my fingers. I tucked a loose strand of my long blode hair behiind my ear. I looked at him in wonderment. Who is this guys god parent? I asked myself. I was definatly curious. I was starting to think he was a son of Aphrodite... but he didn't seem like it at heart. When you are raised by cougers, you gain amazing sences. And fangs... and the art of eating meat raw.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Dream looked like... a sweat dream! She had the attitude that Bryce liked. She was different from the other girls on her age. He couldn't imagine her standing infront of the mirror for nine hours straight getting her make up on. Bryce liked her. '' Well, I am here cause I wanted to check this whole thing out. Also cause I was a little bored. You are very different from the other girls. I really like you! Wanna go on a date? But only in one condision. You will share more about you're character to me!'' he said and laughed. Bryce liked to talk sharp. No hesitations. If he liked something he tried...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:37 pm

First, I was shocked. I had never been asked out before. Then my eyes got warm and dreamy (no pun intended). I smiled, and considered it. I liked him... a lot. He was hot, and he had a great personality, and he didn't try to hide anything. I closed my eyes and breathed in the pumpkin smell. "You mean, tell you about myself? That's not something I usually do... but, talking would take too long," I said with a playful grin. I focused, making him imagine what I was imganing.

It flashed by quickly. Me aging from mewborn to age six, when my parents died. I had just found them one night dead. I made Bryce feel the terror I felt when I was six. Me swearing, never to tell anyone about this, and ran away. Cougers found me, and the two years I spent with Oxian. Even the time when he drowned. I made Byce feel the sorrow I felt, and still feel. I found my way back to my old house, and I looked inside. My parent bodies were still there... rotting, decomposing. I made Bryce feel the sorrow and fear I felt. I went back to the cougers, and lived with them for a year more. My aunt and uncle finally found me, and took me to New York. I made Bryce feel the hatred for my aunt and uncle, and of the kids at school. I bit, kicked and scratched the kids. Then my aunt and uncle took me to counsuling. I came out, the young woman I am today, and smiled.

I broke away from the images and looked at Bryce. I needed to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Bryce felt the same way as he did 10 minutes before. He was struggling to keep his eyes open but couldnt. Eventually he gave in and he shutted his eyes. Pictures, visions, smells even feelings took over him. They were definitely not his since it was the first time he experienced something like that. His emotions changed every second that past away. Same happened with the pictures. Terror, sorrow, fear and intensive hatred for people he had never even seen before. He shook his head a few times vigorously after the end of the visions causing his hair to flip from one side to another. He rubbed his forehead feelling a bit dizzy before he actually opened his eyes. When he did he faced the girl. Her sight took everything away... except the headache. He opened his mouth for a second thinking something to say but what came out was ''Wow...uhmm...sorry...I had no idea...''

OOC: Sorry for the big delay but I was super busy the last week!
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:59 pm

~ It's ok! :) ~

I shrugged and gave him an apologetic look. "Really. It's not youe fault. I just... needed you to know," I say. I closed my eyes for a moment. I knew this was a mistake. Anytime I told people about my life, the shrank away. They never came back. I blew it. The only chance I had, and I blew it, I say to myself. I felt like crying. Not because I was all sensitive. But I had not once cried when all that stuff happened. So much sorrow, but no tears. But... I couldn't show weakness to Bryce. I didn't want him to think I was a girly-girl. Which, I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]   Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressed? Not any more! [Private-Depressio]
Page 1 of 1