Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking to Dance |Private|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Looking to Dance |Private| Empty
PostSubject: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Looking to Dance |Private| KertiP+877
Alaska - Young
Khione

I walked into the Ball barely even knowing why I was there. My hair way full and bouncing with two black feathers intertwined in the locks. My eyes were decorated with light sparkling powder that glistened in the dim lights on the dancd floor, bringing out the blue in my eyes greatly. The dark eyeliner I had traced around my eyes was just the right amount I was happy with. Nothing too much, as always. My dress was long, a little past my knees and flowy. It's silky matieral swept against my knees. I didn't mind the cold October air so I had gone with the strapless cut. The top half of the dress was decorated with one sinple swirl of crystal beads running down the left side. I wore sandel like silver heels. The straps ran up my legs, half way up my calfs. I could have saud I looked hot, but I was no where close to the sort. Ice cold is more like it.
I leaned against one of the back walls crossing my arms. I barely wanted to be here, but dancing could be fun, although, a dance partner is needed for that.

Last edited by KÅTت on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Looking to Dance |Private| Elliso10
Orpheas Galanos
Apollo

Orpheas got out of his cabin and looked around. He scanned the area and didn't see much ''traffic'' around the camp.He liked all this Festival stuff but when it came to costume he was quite negative. He figured out where there wont be much crowd. That would be the Costume Ball. Every one would be in the other Festival area by now playing games etc. Though being creative as a son of Apollo he didn't actually like dressing up. He has put a chlamis on and a golden- paper laurel leaf crown. He used his powers and made it glow a little more so it can look realistic. He grabbed his bow and moved towards the Costume Ball. He was dressed up as his father, Apollo. His powers were used again to make his aura a little visible. He entered and his look fell upon a girl. She was astonishingly beautiful. Her golden blonde hair fell down her back and two black feathers were making contrast. Her eyes were glittered and her dress fell beatifully against her bare shoulders. He stayed there looking at her for a couple of seconds and eventually sighed while starting walking. ''Hi I am Orpheas. What's your name?" he said shyly and looked at her eyes. A breeze took over him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:57 pm

I was lost in thought up until the point when the boy walked up to me. I wondered what it was like to be a bird and my imagination had been set free. I was pulled back to reality though when Orpheas introduced himself to me. He seemed to glow brightly and my attention was grabbed back to my own cotmstume. I was a "snowflake" because I wasn't in the mood to dress up. The people at the front desk didn't believe me until I made my aura glow with frost. "Poof! I'm a snowflake." I had said half heartedly then walked straight in. I noticed the laural on his head and the bow in his hand. I didn't think of dressing up as one of the gods. That would have been pratical. I blinked once then smiled lightly.
"Alaska," I told him softly. Okay, he was cute, but that didn't mean I was going to come out of my un-sociable shell. That just wasn't me. But maybe, just maybe, he'd be my only exception.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:03 pm

''Alaska, huh? Pretty cool name for the pretty girl in the pretty cool costume! Let me guess you are an offspring of Khione?''.
When he mentioned the goddess the breeze took over him again. He shook his head lightly and pulled himself together.
''So, how come I don't see you very often Alaska?''
Orpheas was curious because he would have noticed her if she came out often. He looked at her again. Without him knowing his light aura got a little brighter. The sun was almost down but when Orpheas looked towards it it go a bit brighter and the sunrays fell upon them for a while. She looked even cuter in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:18 pm

My mind was still stuck on his first sentance. ...pretty cool name...pretty girl...costume. I blushed. Orpheas seemed to glow brighter now. It took me another secind to realize he asked me a question. I blinked again. "Oh!" I exclaimed stupidly. "Um, well, I kinda, uh, keep to myself a lot." It was the truth. I wasn't very social, and not a lot of people knew me. I twirled a strand of hair on my finger nervously. What the heck am I doing? I scowled at my finger that was twirling my hair and dropped my hand to my side. I bit my lip slightly. It was surprising to me that this guy hadn't gotten bored with me already.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:27 am

'' Much is explained now.'' Alex answered. ''It's a shame that you don't socialize much. We could have met each other long ago...''. His voice faded in the last word and looked down to hide his blush. He never talked to a girl like that before. He was kinda shy. He looked up again and his blond hair got messy. He settled them and the laurel leaf crown, that almost fell off. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth to ask. '' Wannadance?''. He did it. Rather quick but... For one second he thought that it would stick in his tongue. He cleared his throat and waited her response more blushed than ever. He got slightly more bright to hide it
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:04 pm

"R-Really?" I stammered like and idiot. I looked at Orpheas like he was crazy. No one ever asked me to do anything with them. That is, unless you're a sneaky daughter of Hermes looking for a good prank. I felt my body tempature drop, literally. You knpw that feeling when your hands stsrt to seeat? Well mine stsrted to cool. It is one of the only times that I feel the cold. I raised my eyebrows. "Um, sure. I-I would love to." I couldn't believe I was doing this? What happened to cool-lay-low-don't-talk-to-me Alaska?
Apparently, when cute-hotest-guy-she's-ever-met starts talking to her, that's when. And another sign that shows Alaska has gone wack? When she starts talking about herself in third person.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Orpheas sighed again in relief, when the girl accepted his offer. ''Ok....'' he said while scanning the room for the CD player. ''Uh-huh!'' he exclaimed and got to it. He pressed the eject button and the previous CD got out. Orpheas looked at it and tried to read what was written on it but his dyslexia prevented him. Letter were jumping out of the CD forming unknown words for a second, then all around. Orpheas left a growl and left the CD on a table nearby. Thank the gods he thought when he realised the covers of the song were written in greek. He put his finger to the first on the row and went all the way down until he found the one labeled slow music. He got it out of the case and put it to the CD player, then pressed PLAY. A slow song started playing and Orpheas got to Alaska. He touched her waist softly, as he remembered from a wedding he attended, and waited for her to put her arms around his shoulder ''Alaska, will you give me this dance?" he asked blushing. He lowered the lights of the room and ''his''.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

I hesitantly and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck lightly. I looked to see there was only a bit of space between us as I awkwardly positioned myself. I tilted my head back up, and looked into Orpheas' eyes. I tilted my head with a puzzleing look. Was this guy into me like I wa to him? Why would he be? I stared into my eyes and whispered, "Yes," Prepareing myself to take off in dance that I somehow knew I was going to suck at.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Alaska wrapped her soft arms around Orpheas' neck, which gave him goosebumps. The breeze came again and blew his hair backwards. He didn't felt the cold because he was starting to sweat and his temperature rose. He has never been that close to a girl before, or danced for that matters. They started slow dancing all the way to the room. '' Sorry if I suck! It is the first time I dance. Uhmm... wanna go on a date sometime...'' he said and blushed for once again. He giggled ackwardly and looked Alaska to the eyes. She was so beautiful.. Divine...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 pm

My eyes fluttered up to Orpheas'. A smile formed on my face. "You don't suck," I said. Then I realized that he just asked me out. I could feel the tempature start to drop. My skin began to prickle lightly. I hoped my skin wasn't the thing that was cold. I didn't want to freeze Orpheas. I bit my lip and smiled lightly. "Yeah." I said. "I would love to sometime. Anytime."
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 pm

The music stopped. So did Orpheas. He looked straight to Alaska's eyes. They were dancing against the light of the room. '' That was nice! How about we go on that date tomorrow night or tonight?'' He crossed his imaginary fingers and thought repeatedly Please say yes...please... His eyes shined and his temperature rose. He blushed again. He never felt like that around someone...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:32 pm

I still held my arms around Orpheas. I didn't want to leave his arms. I slowly nodded my head until I found the words to speak. "Yeah. Anythime," She said softly. She wanted to spend so much more time with him so suddenly. He was the only exception to her everyday persona. She loved the way his eyes seemed to glisten and how he smiled and blushed nervously. It was cute.
Back to top Go down
Alex Matthews

Alex Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:31 pm

''Ok! Hey... I got an idea! wanna sneak out in the city or go on a long walk around the beach under the moonlight? Tomorrow night... your call!''. He said and gazed into her eyes. They were so beautiful. They say the eyes are a wide open window to the soul. He could confirm it right that second. An he added that beautiful eyes should be setted with someone as beautiful as Alaska. The temperature in the room was dropping but Orpheas didnt feel a thing because unbeknownt to him he was heating it back up. In fact a moment he felt how heatness he was emitting and wished not to burn Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 pm

I nodded with a smile letting my eyes drift. "Yeah," I said softly. "That sounds great. I woul love that." The truth is, I'd never really gone on a date so I really didn't know if I'd love that. But I'd be with a guy I liked...a lot, so what could be so bad about it? The coolness illuminated from my aura, I couls feel it. If I wasn't careful, it may as well start to snow right above our heads. That wouldn't be too bad but Orpheas probably wouldn't necisarily like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to Dance |Private|   Looking to Dance |Private| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to Dance |Private|
Page 1 of 1