Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Huntresses of Artemis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epiales

Epiales

Huntresses of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Huntresses of Artemis   Huntresses of Artemis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:47 am

As Leader of the Huntresses of Artemis, I have the responsibility to make sure that all of my sisters get along and know each other, so I put up a form in the Artemis cabin for whenever we come to camp. Simply, a huntress will just post their name, apparent age, species, and if they are demigods, godly parent, like so:

Name: Helena G. Wells a.k.a. H.G.
Apparent Age: 14
Species: Demigod-Selene, Goddess of the Moon

As simple as that! All role players with a huntress of Artemis post your characters here!
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Huntresses of Artemis   Huntresses of Artemis I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Name: Riley Owens
Apparent Age: 14
Species: Demi-god, Apollo- God of Music, Healing, Poetry and the Sun

PS: There are a lot of people who think they are the leader of the Hunt, so I'm kind of confused...
Back to top Go down
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: Huntresses of Artemis   Huntresses of Artemis I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 am

OOC: Well, I had a character, but I wasn't accepted, so Crispy said that she character could be leader of the huntresses, as we don't have to stay perfectly true to the canon, and Thalia doesn't need to be leader. I didn't know that any one else thought they were, but if you've got any problems take them to Crispy.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Huntresses of Artemis   Huntresses of Artemis I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:37 pm

ok :)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Huntresses of Artemis   Huntresses of Artemis I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Actually, I said that she could be a leader in the Huntresses (not Crispy), but I didn't mean main leader. I meant she can be a greatly respected huntress. Make since? She's someone Artemis would trust, and most of the huntresses respect her. I'll be moving this to the graveyard, but it's my fault for confusing you. I'm so sorry! But you're going to make a great huntress!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huntresses of Artemis   Huntresses of Artemis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntresses of Artemis
Page 1 of 1