Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:06 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled, and almost laughed. She didn't though. That was offensive to Aphrodite, and Faye didn't want to be on her bad side.
" I see your point. Well, I'm Faye, if I haven't told you yet." she said softly."You're June right? Dani told me you are really great at guitar." Faye told her with a smile.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled softly and laughed a little.
"Well Aphrodite's kids do hold a tough grudge. Maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." she said to Kayla. Dani looked over at May again, she was talking to someone else." Ah well... thing happen right? No preventing the unpreventable." she said with a grin.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa nodded and smiled.
"Sure, I'll go with you." she said softly. Alissa looked around the ball quickly. She took in the lights, random noises, and upbeat music. Alissa smiled at him and laughed."Let's roll." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 pm

June

I felt my face blush. It was true, a girl named Dani had, sorta taought me to play guitar a little while ago. "
Well, I'm not that good. She just, sorta taught me the basics..." I tried to reassure her that I still kinda stunk.

Jake

I nodded, and held Alissa's hand as we walked over to the punch table. There was 3 diffrent choices it looked like. Red, Blue, and Pink. "
Which one do you want?" I ask, as I get two cups-one for each of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:14 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and nodded. She knew the girl was probally better than she claimed to be, but kept that to herself. Faye sighed and looked outisde, the moon was high in the sky.
"I'm going to head back to my cabin, and start checking in campers. Some like to come in early, and I need to know. See you later June." Faye told her smiling softly.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa's face reddened as she felt Jake's fingers lace with hers. She looked at the punch and shrugged.
"Ah... the red?" Alissa replied, asking more than telling. She didn't know the flavors of the strange drinks, but wasn't picky anyways.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:05 pm

~May's twin's name was June.~

"No. Not really." I reply getting more punch. I really didn't feel like saying everything again. I take a deep breath. 'Stop freaking out May, dear. You need to move on a little. Live a little. Come on May, my twin.' June would have said that. A tear comes to my eye just from thinking about her.

I shrug and smile at my friend. "May... She could be a good friend if she got her head out of her emotions. That's why she hates me. Then she yelled at me at night which changed things utterly so ya. Nothing anyone can do now."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm

June

I nodded, and watched as Faye left. I smiled to Dawn, and took out one of the dog buiscets that I had hidden in my pocket. "
Here you go, Dawn." I smiled at her.

Jake

"
Hmm, I think red is fruit punch..." I got two paper cups and filled them with the red juice. "Here you go." I smiled, and held out one of the cups to Alissa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 pm

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa smiled and took the punch, or whatever it was. She took a sip and smiled. It tasted good, for punch anyways. Soon the red punch was gone, and her lips were cherry red. Alissa heard the music's beat slow down, to a slower song. She smiled at Jake, wanting him to ask her to dance.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 pm

The air suddenly filled with tension, so thick you could slash a knife at it and it woudn't break. I wanted to reach out to this girl, help heal her pain, but I don't know how. I pull out my lyre and pluck the strings a little. Maybe May knows a song that will distract her a little.

"You know any good songs?" I ask, running my fingers on the carved wood of my little musical instrument.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm

I shrug. "I guess I do." I say taking out my awesome Ipod that had magical ear buds so that their would always be enough buds for everyone. Every single person in the room could listen to my Ipod. "This was June's. June was my twin sister. I really miss her. She dies a few battles ago." I say explaining one of the many reasons I was sad.
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:12 pm

I gasped, nearly spitting out my punch again. Her sister had died on a quest? How awful!

"I'm sorry. If you want to be alone..." I took a step back, giving her the choice whether I should stay or go. I knew how hard it was to lose someone close to you. My friend Burr died in a big quest, just a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 pm

She was getting something wrong so I say to her "It's OK... She died a honorable death in battle. Doesn't mean I'm not upset about it and was almost suicidal for about a month but----"

All of a sudden my glasses made a loud ZAP and flashed. The explosion made me shocked and I feel backwards. Athena's sign that 'Kim' whoever she was way ready for the glasses.

I see the glasses flash and make a ZAP! so I run over to Kayla, steal the glasses, and run out of the ball.

MAY!!!!! She steals the Athena Glasses and I jump up and run after her, grabbing Dani's arm before getting to far.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani eyes looked to the light, knowing what it was. The glasses! She glared at the daughter of Aphrodite and chased after her. Not cool! Nobody steals her stuff, or Kayla's for that matter. Dani was fast, growing up on the streets for a year helped. She caughter up to may in a few moments and tackled her to the ground.
"Not cool girl! Not cool!" she said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:21 am

"BUT I HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO KIM!!!!" I yell at them glaring at the two daughters of son god(dess)s. I also grew up on the streets for a while is June. I rolled away from the daughter of Apollo, jumped up, and ran. I heard Kayla close behind. "NO! THEIR FOR KIM NOW!" I yell behind me putting on the glasses. Whoa. Everything was different. When I first put them on I saw nothing but now I guess I'm worthy. I saw feelings of people. Like auras but not because I can't see auras. "Whoa." I say in a whisper almost stopping.

I keep running after her but when I hear the name Kim I freeze. I was supposed to give the glasses to her was I not? I shack my head and run after May again. I will give it to her personally. "MAY! STOP! Come on Dani!" I shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)   Super girl and her dog (open!  Feel free to join!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super girl and her dog (open! Feel free to join!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2