Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rin Krys daughter of Hades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Rin Krys daughter of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Rin Krys daughter of Hades   Rin Krys daughter of Hades I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:28 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Rin Krys
Age/birthday: 14, December 25th
Years in camp: Newcomer
God parent: Hades bizaatch~
Mortal parent: Rain Krys
Physical appearance:
Spoiler:
Rin is short, standing at a 5'3, and small in stature. Her limbs are long-ish, allowing her to move gracefully and with swift ease. Her hair silky, raven black hair reaches down to her waist, always straightened with a sidebang covering her left eye. Rin has very pale skin, though not too pale, and electric blue eyes... a trait from her mother. She usually wears graphic tank tops or tee's with anime or bands on them, and punk-styled clothing. She is also constantly doodling on her jeans, usually ripped.
Personality:If I get some information wrong on the traits Rin has that Hades shares then sorry, the only greek mythology I know is the mythology I learned from the book series...)
Rin is quiet, intelligent and sarcastic. She stays by her comrades sides at all times, regardless if they like her or not, and keeps up to her word, unlike her father. Rin is stubborn though, not believing in giving up once you have started... a flaw that can prove to be fatal. When Rin starts on something, she will never stop until she sees it through or death finds her first. Also, keep in mind, Rin has a feeling of charisma that tends to make other people do her bidding...
Rin is remarkable at controlling her powers for her age, and almost as good at swordsmanship. In battle she walks with a grace and with an aura of menacing power, a trait she recieved from her father, Hades. In the dark she fights just as swiftly and gracefully as in the light, the reason unknown to her... another trait she recieved from her father. In battle she is intelligent though empathetic; the empathy she has from judging her enemies posture, movement, facial expression, etc allows Rin to understand and taunt her enemy more efficiently, to crush their hopes of winning if the battle draws out.
But there is a nice side to Rin, in battle or not. Her empathy to others' feelings does not only happen in battle; she is sensative to others emotions, and sometimes will react to it by acting how the other person is feeling. Because of this Rin tries to help people when they will accept it, and sticks by their side at all times. Rin is strong at heart, but quiet around others or large groups... a result of being used to others shunning her from being the daughter of Hades. But when she gets to know someone, Rin acts herself; sarcastic, well-humored, happy, musical, and artistic.
Occupation/Hobbies: Occupation - Manga Artist... Rin's hobbies are video games, VOCALOID/MMD editing/creating, singing, music(Her favorite music genres are heavy metal, screamo, techno and heavy rock) drawing anime(Occassionally ecchi...xDD), pulling occassional pranks (Oh the usual skeletons chasing Aphrodite campters...). For battle hobbies, she preferrs to guard the flag in capture the flag or retrieve it... note; she tends to overdo things just a teeeny bit when she gets competitive.
Pets: N/A (I'm tempted to get a hellhound or a snake... nah... N/A it is.)
Weapons: Celestial bronze katana
Talents: Singing, anime art, fighting
Other: N/A

Last edited by Rin Krys on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rin Krys daughter of Hades   Rin Krys daughter of Hades I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Love it. xD
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

PostSubject: Re: Rin Krys daughter of Hades   Rin Krys daughter of Hades I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Rin Krys daughter of Hades   Rin Krys daughter of Hades I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Np :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rin Krys daughter of Hades   Rin Krys daughter of Hades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rin Krys daughter of Hades
Page 1 of 1