Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Daughter of Hades

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daughter of Hades Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of Hades   Daughter of Hades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:18 pm

As I walk down the path. I notice it is a Pegasi track. I place my hand on the Ground and summon a skeletal Pegasi that I name Lexi and I think of how my life has been awesome since my Dad claimed me. I feel like running away, but I want friends so I walk Lexi to the Pegasi Stables. I hear a loud WOOF! and turn to see Mrs. O'Leary & My Baby Hellhound, I laugh and walk back and sheath my Stygian Iron Sword.
Back to top Go down

Daughter of Hades
Page 1 of 1