Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}

Go down 
+2
Beanie
Banana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} Empty
PostSubject: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:26 am

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zinnia impatiently tapped her fingers in the bench she was sitting on. Were it only minutes ago did she scribble the important announcement on the notice board, or was her cabin mates running late? Nope, it were only minutes ago did she scribble down the attention notice. surely, someone would've gotten the hint by now that they were to train. Immediately too. As she waited, though, Zin already have the Arena into her own personal 'training' facility. Her part of the Arena, it looked like a play ground. Bars that have imitated tree branches lined the walls, stable as if they were molded there in the original design of the building. Swords lined the other side, and some assortment of weapons littered another area, imploring that of a battle field filled with different weapons from fallen campers. You can never be too picky in a war, especially if your unarmed, after all. Dummies lined the west side, perpendicular to the entrance and lastly, the training mat were sprawled in the center.

Zin grew more and more impatient by the minute. Where were they? Now pacing the Arena, her body stiff even if she were wearing no armor, Zin waited her campers.
“C'mon guy. Don't stand me out.” She whispered and waited. And waited...
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:04 am

I run into the arena. "Hey Zinny." I shout, running up to my cabin leader, " I'm here, but Oliver wouldn't come. He said he didn't need help." I shake my head, "boys are so weird sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 am

He who doesn’t fear death
Fears nothing in life….

The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} Ashley-greene

…so what’s there to be worried at the end of your life,
than what you have regretted through out it.

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin smiled from ear to ear. Finally! She was beginning to think she were ignored by most-which was probably true too. “That’s fine.” She told her cabin mate. Zin turned around, to her obstacle filled place. “Okay, for training, I’d like to see how fast you react. We would never know when you’ll need it. You’ve got to have the stamina and agility to either charge the enemy or flee…” Zin frowned to herself. “Or would you rather wait for the others?” She asked her. Zin looked at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Blythe and Ron Septavian

The twins walked into the Arena, swords at hand. "Hi Zinny!" Blythe and Ron chorused. "So what's the deal? Is Kronos going to attack again?" Blythe asked, worried. In the last battle, she and Ron were both badly wounded. They needed to learn a bit more on keeping your guard up.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:16 pm

"I think I would be ok to start now," I said after a moments thought, " The others can just join in when they get here. After all, they are late. Can we work on battle skills first?" I ask, " I got hurt by a hellhound in the last battle when I wasn't quick enough." I shudder thinking of how I broke my leg getting clobbered by a hellhound. Man was Oliver mad about that.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 am

He who doesn’t fear death
Fears nothing in life….

The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} Ashley-greene

…so what’s there to be worried at the end of your life,
than what you have regretted through out it.

۩||zin||melion||۩
daughter of Chaos

Zin smiled. Good to have at least some campers to train. “Well, yes, Kronos would be attacking.” Zin frowned. Was she supposed to say this? “But don't worry. We've got time for preparations. Now for our lesson-” Zin pointed to the zone across the room. The cylinders gleamed from the sun's rays that bounced off from the nearest window. Yes, it would be a good start.

“Imagine it as trees. You're fleeing. From enemys.” She noted how Emma told her it was what she needed. Maybe this stuff wasn't useless at all. “There will be obsticles, like some of the bars wouls collapse. Some-” She smiled, something in her silver eyes gleamed of mysteriousness- “Might even have a little surprise to it. ”

Zin said. She looked at the floor beneath, and frowned. It would be a pain to fall, wouldn't it be? “Wait here.” Zin walked by to the lower side, and pulled out safety cushions on the floor. That would surely break their fall, wouldn't it? “Now guys, you'd be timed. The goal is to get that ball hanging from the roof.” Zin pointed to the bright red ball from the roof. It wasn't an easy task, but she thought it might give her campers an edge on the fight. it might even tip the scal on the war.

“But guys, always remember- this isn't a race. Loose your footing means death. Unfocused minds would mean disembodied sould to the Underworld. Do you understand?” Zin thought she might get too over board with the metaphor, but she wasn't to apologize. Zin nodded at them, and she hoped that she had made a difference on them soon.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Rowan, Mark, Dylan, and Neil strode into the arena. "Hey Zin!" Ro yelled as they got closer. "So what's all this about?" Neil enquired.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm

((...Is this still alive?))

Wang Xiao Yan trudged into the arena, her eyes glazed over and unfocused. On her head sat a little black cat; on her shoulder, a gray kitten, and following behind her were a ginger cat, a dappled cat, and a white kitten. Anyone who saw her would think that she was mentally disturbed, but this wasn't so. No, she was just talking to the voice in her head - the voice of her dead twin brother. With five of her many cats tagging along.

This will be good for you, Xiao-mèimei. Trust me.
But Jia-gēgē, I am fine at fighting! You said so yourself!
Xiao-mèimei, there is always room for improvement.

Xiao Yan sighed lightly, brushing her bangs out of her eyes with her hand - er, sleeve. She saw the other campers gathering around someone, so she just went there. It was, after all, the most likely place to find Zia.

She yawned and rubbed her eyes before prying the cats off of her and sending them away. She didn't want them to get hurt, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 pm

I stand near the back of the small crowd. Smiling as Zin guided us through training. I didn't really know her that well. I admired her leadership though. Fear crept into my heart somewhat after she told us if we screwed up we're dead, but I wasn't truly concerned. The worst I was worried about was exposing my god parent to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}   The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hera Cabin's Comeback {Open To Every Camper In Need}
Page 1 of 1