Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wandering.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Hayden Noxer
Nyx
"You'll never know me...."
I paced the courtyard. For years I'd been stuck here training. I watched all these other people go on quests or actually leave camp, but I had stayed put. I thought backed to life with my dad. I missed our little apartment. The way he'd ask to tuck me in as if I were five. I seemed to tumble back into reality when someone tapped my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:34 pm

"You ok?" I asked after having tapped the girl on the shoulder.Id been watching her since I'd set out for the forest. I may just be nosy but when people pace around that usually means they're in some sort of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Jack

My snow powder fluttered to the court yard. I stood up. I griiped my icecile and threw it like a dart in to the ground. Frost slowly formed at my feet
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Hayden Noxer
Nyx
"You'll never know me....."

"Oh it's nothing. Just wishing that I could have a quest. But it will never happen." I said to the girl. I knew I was just pushing myself away from people by acting like this. Everyone had told me that. Even Anna. But I figured if I was never going to get out of here, I should make some more friends. "Hayden Noxer, Nyx. And you are?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm

I waved shly to the guy with the icicle and then turned back to Hayden."My names Minerva but you can call me Mini.My moms Hecate." I said smiling slightly. I liked making freinds. Sure I never fully trusted anybody but freinds were nice.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:58 pm

~is it winter at camp already???~

Hayden Noxer
Nyx
"You'll never know me....."
Mini seemed to have the same expression Anna had sometimes. Like she couldn't trust anybody. I shrugged that thought off and ask her, "How long have you been here?" I looked around and saw a boy with an icicle in hand. I turned back to Mini. I didn't need to worry about him getting his tounge stuck. Plus, I looked out for myself only.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

I chuckled. "Hm... 'bout half a year I think." I said shruging. I was bad at telling time. I was worth at math."How long have you been here?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:46 pm

"About five years, maybe even longer, or shorter. I'm really forgetful." I shrugged. I heard something, thinking it was a monster. But it was just a nymph. "Want to go inside?" I asked. I was freezing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Wow. Five years. That was a really long time." Sure. Im suprised its this cold though. But I guess thats just me living in Tropical areas and what not." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

" I may be from New England, but I'm shivering! Let's go into my cabin." I joked.

~NYX CABIN!!!!!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.....   Wandering..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering.....
Page 1 of 1