Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

I sat on a high branch looking out over the camp. I was a dissapoinment compared to Roxanne. She was popular and had so many friends. Then she got killed and I showed up and now everyone thought I was trying to replace her. I'd gotten so many glares I lost track. I sighed sadly and opened my bag. I dug through it until I found a granola bar and unwrapped it. "Aha...you little devil."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Taylor sighed as he wandered through the forest. This place was chaos due to all the recent battles...more so than usual that it. He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. His shining eyes scanned the trees, eyeing the leaves with slight curiosity. HE found it fascinating that this place seemed to have its own weather system...Although, it was still slightly frigid. He rubbed his bare arms. A tee-shirt probably wasn't the best idea on his part. He shivered. "Gods it's cold out.." he muttered. His English accent was thick...he suspected it always would be since he'd spent most of his life in England. But still, it'd be nice to not stand out like a sore thumb..
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Julia looked down and saw a boy with funny hair walking around. She decided to scare him. She slowly let herself hang by her legs from the branch and whispered into his ear, "I see dead people..." in a hissy voice. Her blackish hair hung down, as the blood ran to her head.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

Taylor jumped up in terror. "Bloody hell!!" he screeched. He ruffled his hair, as though that's what it was that whispered in his ear. He saw the girl and he gave a sigh of relief, his hand over his heart. "Gods...you gave me a bloody heart attack!" he said, collapsing to the ground with a dull thud.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:54 am

Julia grinned. She placed her hands next to her knees and let her self flip over onto the ground using her momentum. Her combat boots hit the ground with a thud and she stood to her full height of five foot three. "That's what I was aimin' for." Julia was obviously pleased with her actions.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

He stared at her with a dumbfounded expression. "Wha.....Why would you aim at scaring he half to death?" he asked, obviously very confused as to why someone would find amusement is something like that.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm

"Because," I said, wearing a grin and a Columbia. "I'm a little psychotic, or sadistic." I glanced around as I shoved my hands into my pockets. The weather had been colder lately. I personally hoped that Dionysus was going to warm it up soon. I really hated cold weather. I had zero tolerance for it. "You have funny looking hair." I said as I stared up at his wierd looking hair.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Taylor blinked, taking a piece of his hair between his fingers. He frowned and then looked at her. "And you're insane.." he said, narrowing his eyes. Taylor shook out his hair and slid his hands into the pockets of his jacket. "Which I suppose explains why you find giving someone such a fright so entertaining.." he added.
ooc: I always type in posts while talking in a british accent xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am

"Basically what I just said, Captain Obvious. Which I suppose isn't your real name? Unless your poppa was some crackhead. Then that'd be expected. But no, it's not is it?" Julia said with heavy sarcasm. She was often like this, moody and uncaring. She couldn't help back talking people either.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am

Taylor narrowed his eyes. "No...my name is Taylor Garason..Son of Aletrona if you care at all.." he said. His colorful, shining eyes were locked with hers, almost like an odd staring contest. What was with this girl? Had she been dropped on her head as a child or something? Sarcasm never made sense to him...he understood it, but he saw no point to such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am

She noticed his look of irritation and saw that her work for now was done. She dropped the act. "I'm Julia Michaels. Daughter of Zeus. It's pleasure to meet you." She pulled out her hand put it out with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am

Taylor arched an eyebrow and looked behind him, making sure she wasn't talking to some unknown person that had snuck up behind him. He turned back to Julia. "Uhh..." he said, tilting his head to the side in confusion. "Alright...why are you suddenly pleasant?" he asked, scratching his head in a dumbfounded manner.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 am

"Because your kinda cute and I saw that you were annoyed with me and you don't look too cute when your annoyed." Julia said with a grin. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed dramatically. She ran a hand through her hair and took the ends of it and examined them for split-ends. Something she did often.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am

Taylor blinked in astonishment. He leaned against a nearby tree, trying to think of a response. He looked over at her after a moment. "I thought I had weird hair?" he said, being completely sincere in his total confusion. His happiness had increased a bit through his time at camp, but it still wasn't as it used to be. It never would be he supposed...Taylor shook his head to clear it. "So...why exactly were you hanging from a tree?" he asked, squinting his eyes a bit in the light that shone through the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 am

"You do have wierd hair, I'll give you that." Julia pointed out with a smirk as a bit of normal attitude came back. "Because...I wanted to scare you. Duh. No, actually I was seeing how long I could go before my head exploded."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 am

Taylor frowned. "Till your head explodes huh? Well it hasn't yet...maybe you should continue that experiment...because that'd be really riveting," he said, attempting sarcasm. How did people do it? He always sounded serious...maybe it was the british accent...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 pm

"Was that an attempt at sarcasm?" Julia said with a snort. "'Cause it was a fail, my funny-haired-friend." She grinned at him and turned back towards the tree. It wasn't a huge tree, but it was tall enough for her to climb high enough to see Zeus' fist. She got a grip on a branch and swung herself up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

Taylor rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not very talented in the sarcasm area...it always sounds completely serious," he said, giving a small shrug. Taylor leaned against a nearby tree, brushing a bit of his hair away from his face. She certainly was an interesting girl...a bit like Carly, he had to admit. But meaner...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Hanging from the tree once more, Julia moved her head back and forth to make herself move entirely, swinging by her knees. "You look thinky." Julia pointed out, her eyes stretched upwards making her look almost Asian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]   Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Around [ P R I V A T E ]
Page 1 of 1