Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My awesome, terrific, story!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

My awesome, terrific, story! Empty
PostSubject: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:39 pm

So, um. This is my story, Danger. It's about a girl who puts her whole village in danger...And, uhm, ENJOY!

Danger
Chapter: N/A (Prologue)
What will happen when a young girl puts her whole town in É—anger?

It was the night of the Masquerade Ball in the cursed village of Estana. The full moon was hanging in the sky, giving the night a spooky glow to it. A young girl who's face was covered up with a black, feathered mask was sitting on a small bench in the corner of a dark room with a notepad in her hand along with a red pen. She looked nervous and scared, like somebody was going to grab her. She was writing something...Something important and secret. But what was it? Nobody knows until now when she spilled her secret at the ball, the event where nothing was secret. The red pen she was using eventually ran out of ink, and when it did, the girl dropped her pen and walked out of the dark room like nothing happened. She opened the door with a slight creak, and headed into the small ally. Something was lurking in the darkness over there. When the little girl walked past the abandoned warehouse, something opened the door...And grabbed her, pulling her inside the old warehouse. Out of fear, she dropped the small notebook and kicked and punched whoever was grabbing her. Everything was silent until the little girl gave out a blood-curdling shriek and nothing more...

To be continued

(NOTE;; This isn't Kaiya who got murdered, this was another girl.)
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Two words. Love. It.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:23 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:10 pm

...when is it being published???? =)
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:42 am

I'm working on it. This is only the prologue. I love it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:34 pm

me too.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:47 pm

I could post a picture of Kaiya if you want to? She's 10, a red-head and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My awesome, terrific, story!   My awesome, terrific, story! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My awesome, terrific, story!
Page 1 of 1