Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SIX FLAGS = AWESOME

Go down 
+3
Katie Firebird
minibybri
tethys
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

SIX FLAGS = AWESOME Empty
PostSubject: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 am

I wasn't on yesterday, 'cause I was at Six Flags : Great Adventure. I'M A ROLLER COASTER ADDICT. That was the first day it opened, I've been planning that day since November! xD It was so fun! I went with one of my friends, and I got her to go on 2 new roller coasters! Nitro, and Superman. Well, I've been on them, and every other roller coaster there. xD I went on Bizarro alone 'cause she's too scared to go on upside-down roller coasters. She told me Superman doesn't count as upside-down, since you're on your stomach . . . Sigh. I wasn't able to go on Kingda Ka, again, since I was to only one who wanted to, and the line would probably be too long . . . Kingda Ka is so awesome, anyways. I feel like I'm rambling . . . xD The point is . . . actually I don't know the point. Well, I LOVE SIX FLAGS : GREAT ADVENTURE. I'M SO HAPPY ONLY LIVE, LIKE, A HALF-HOUR AWAY! <3

I've never been on a roller coaster anywhere else . . . but I really want to. D:

Nitro : http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/Nitro.aspx
Superman : http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/Superman_Ultimate_Flight.aspx
Kingda Ka : http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/Kingdaka.aspx
Bizarro : http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/Bizarro.aspx
Back to top Go down
minibybri

minibybri

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm

cool i want to go really badly hopefully it will come up in my summer vacation plans but i am not such a roller coaster fan i get sick really bad so yah
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 pm

The amazingest amusement ride i've ever been on was the Millenium Force in Cedar Point Ohio.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

PFFT. THE DRAGSTER WAS THE BEST, IN CEDAR POINT, SANDUSKY, O-FREAKING-HIO. xD That's where I live!! Ohio!! But, only three hours away from Sandusky. I went there twice last summer. In two weeks. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm

But nothing beats Kingda Ka! It's the tallest and fastest (well it was fastest last year . . .) in the world! ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:49 pm

No, bish, the Gemini (yes, the one that's breaks down) is the bestest.

And the, er, what's it called? IT'S GREEN. IN CEDAR POINT. YOU GO FLIPPY-UPSIDE-DOWN? D:

STUPID LETHOLOGICA.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 pm

The Six Flags in New Orleans got shut down after Hurricane Katrina. :( The only amusement park now is City Park Amusement park.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Aw! If something happens over in New Jersey, I hope they don't kill Six Flags! :0

I just looked at the Gemini thing on Youtube, and it looks like a mixture of El Toro, and Rolling Thunder at Six Flags : Great Adventure. xD
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Hehe, you know you grew up in CO if you call it, "Elitch Gardens" rather than "Six Flags". That's what we call it here.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Actually, the Elitch Gardens place used to be owned by Six Flags, but it isn't anymore. So that's why they don't call it that anymore. xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I'VE NEVER BEEN TO CEDAR POINT. BUT MY FRIEND HAS. He likes the Millenium Forse and The Beast/The Beast's Son.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:18 pm

I haven't even heard of Cedar Point until now. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIX FLAGS = AWESOME   SIX FLAGS = AWESOME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIX FLAGS = AWESOME
Page 1 of 1