Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My awesome first day (open so please join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nica

My awesome first day (open so please join) Empty
PostSubject: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:20 am

My awesome first day (open so please join) LindsayLohan

Alaska White Daughter of Hermes

I sat at the end of the lake with nothing better to do. Mo's first day was great and i'm sitting here with no friends. I take my Katana's out and stab them in the water randomly. I hoped somebody would come a long at give me something to do. The sun was shining and I was sitting here when I could be doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

As Zinnia raced across the lake shore she grinned, hard. You see even though it was cold outside, the Demeter cabin was healing. Which could only mean one thing, Persephone was back!!! She cheered softly. That was big news why . . . Because that meant that spring was coming. YAY! Zinnia's run slowed down into a skip which turned into a spin because well whenever Spring was here she was better. Like nicer better and sweeter and more motherly. She sang softly underneath. "Feel like I've been locked out of Heaven for to loooongngg." She notices a girl sitting on the shore. 'Hi." She says shyly.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:42 am

"Hello ladies," Lewis grins at the two girl sitting by the lake. "The name's Jonathan, but Lewis works too."

He casually seats himself beside one of them, at looks between them, expecting someone to start a conversation, but they aren't very talkative. Rather, they stare at him, like they're still trying to figure out what he's doing there.

The girl he sat next to appears familiar, but not that he'd seen her specifically. No, it was a family resemblance. "Are you a child of Hermes? You look like one. I'm a Hermes kid too," he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:27 am

As the girl sit's next to me and says hi, I quickly put my swords away and smile at her " Hi 'm Alaska" I say holding out my hand for her to shake. Then the boy comes, and tells her he is a child of Hermes, great a sibling, this could get interesting, i think. " Ya i'm a child of Hermes it's nice to now I have a brother"
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:44 am

Zinnia grins 'Ahh Family. . .' Her smile fades as she thinks back to her own empty cabin. Shaking that off she introduces herself. A new song playing in the back of her head. 'Please allow me to introduce my self I'm a man of wealth and taste." She shakes her head. "Hi I'm Zinnia. A daughter of Demeter not Hermes. Sorry." She looks at Alaska. "Welcome to Camp. Feel free to stop by my cabin anytime." She observes the other Hermes kid with a look. 'Hmm Interesting.'
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:57 am

"Yeah," he said to Alaska, "I'm pretty awesome, as big brothers go." She wasn't very outgoing, something which he found off, seeing as she was the a Hermes kid. They were the pranksters, the class- or camp- clowns. She seemed more reserved. It wasn't a bad thing. A change was pretty cool.

The Demeter girl was funny, though. Pretty, too. He tried not to laugh when she came forward with the song lyric, but she didn't make a big deal of it, which he liked. He made loads of mistakes too, so he never had time to fuss. "Oh? What's so interesting about me?"
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 am

Zinnia gaped when she realized she had spoken out loud. Normally her thoughts were very quiet as herself was rather very loud. So to play it off she tilted her head to the side and gave a fierce grin. "Well it's just that I don't see the familial relation at all. I guess. . ." She leans in close to him. "You might share a smile." She site back waving her head across the air. "That's you guys cue too smile, you know."
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 am

I smile a cute smile. That's great that your an awesome brother, but maybe being responsible isn't a good thing for a child of Hermes" I didn't have much to say especially with my past. I thought this might have been a good time to test out my skills. These people didn't know what I was doing and it was better that way...I like my secrets. " so what's camp life like?"
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Lewis gave Zinnia a big, goofy grin, his trademark. She was actually like, seriously pretty. The sun caught her in a very flattering way, something it would never do for him. It probably made him look more like a doofus.

"Camp's great. We're all family, so we like to look out for each other. We're like one huge team. And while not everyone's to be trusted, most of us are nice," he told Alaska.

Lewis treasured having camp. It was a place were he wasn't the poor kid, and no one treated him like a wounded puppy. To him, it was the best place in the whole world. Getting to play with swords was just a bonus.

Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 pm

I was about to say especially me, though that would be giving my secret away and I didn't want that now. This place sounded like a fresh start where I didn't have to worry about the police or about my grades, a place where I can just start all over.

" That's cool I guess, having a whole camp as a family, before I was sort of alone" I say droping hints of my past, but not the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Zinnia can't help but laugh. "We all were at one point or another. On my way here to camp I was alone most of the journey but then I got my best friend and I haven't been alone since." She thinks on her family here. Hermes kids they had lots of each other but Demeter kids like Alex and her sister Astoria well they were about it, so she made friends, enemies and they became her family. She smiles at the two Hermes children and remaks almost quietly "The Demeter cabin isn't all that big. You guys are lucky that you have each other."
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 pm

My awesome first day (open so please join) Lindsay-Lohan_165

I flash another innocent smile and try to keep myself from laughing, they were falling for it hard. I loved fooling people about my personalty, I love my ability to be anyone i want to be. "Even when I had friends, I was sort of alone, my best friend is also a half blood, she came here with me" I take my shoes off and jump into the water " you guys the water is warm hop in" I said splashing water playfully on them "come on it's awesome"
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 am

Alaska jumps into the lake, which seemed uncharacteristic, from what Lewis'd gathered of her. So naturally, that's more his speed. He grins, peeling off his bright orange camp shirt and pulling it over his head.

"Cannonball!" he yells, as he creates a big splash, water consuming him whole. He glances up the Zinnia, daring her to jump in with him. Then he got a better idea. Scooping up some water in his hands, thrusts it forward, and it hit the daughter of Demeter squarely. He smiles harder, sure that that would make her join them in the lake.
Back to top Go down
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Zinnia's laugh at them jumping into the lake turns into a scream of distaste as she is doused in water. "You!" She yelled. She was a snake for crying out loud not a dolphin and honestly it was New York in the spring the water had to be freezing,not to mention the naiads didn't like her and . . . Why are you making excuses not to go join them? Her mind asked her and she gave a loud sigh to show she didn't want to do this as she pulled her shoes off. She grinned devilishly as she jumped into the water. Payback was a mean lady. She thought as she splashed the Hermes boy. Who is up for a game of tag. . . she thought
Back to top Go down
Nica

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 pm

I playfully faint into the cool water. I laugh this reminded me so much of the times, when me and Mo were 10, how we would play in the ocean in front of her house.Oh how I missed Hawaii, the buiteful island, my buiteful home, but i needed to get away and fast. i splash water on both people and dive underneath. it wasn't deep, but still.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:36 am

The son of Hermes was content at his handiwork. He'd sucessfully gotten Zinnia in the water, which was a pretty impressive feat, right? "How've I never seen you around before?" he asked her, in his few moments of seriousness. Joking around helped distract him from reality. It helped that was a son of Hermes, everyone expected fooling around to be in his blood anyway, along with slacking and being lazy. Sure, not everyone was like that, but it was a stereotype that he wouldn't readily dispute.

He swam right beside the daughter of Demeter, invading her personal space bubble. "I think I'd notice an angel at camp," he whispered, smirking.
Back to top Go down
dariennesim

dariennesim

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 am

Lewis was content at his handiwork, having gotten Zinnia into the water. "So how've I never noticed you before?" he asked, in a rare moment of seriousness. Zinnia interested her. For a someone hanging around two claimed children of Hermes, she was oddly unwary of them stealing her belongings, despite that being a common trait among he and his siblings. People generally held to their pockets, and watched their hands intently. She, on the other hand, seemed completely at ease with the both of them.

He swam closer to her, probably invading her personal space bubble. "Because I think I'd have noticed an angel at camp," he whispered, smirking. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My awesome first day (open so please join)   My awesome first day (open so please join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My awesome first day (open so please join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: