Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Ah, we had arrived at the desired destination. There was a large variety of books in store. One half was the English books; the other half comprised of the Greek version for those who could not control their dyslexia well enough to read the English ones. I decided to head over to the Greek section. I hadn't a clue on the ability the girl had to conquer her dyslexia. Plus I couldn't read English that well either. "Well now, we should probably look here for our desired topic. Now what section should we go in..." My navigation skills of the library were limited to the spells section. I had to look for the guide to get a good idea on where our required information could be found. I scratched my hair under my hat as I tried to figure out just where that blasted guide was again.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm

It's not that I was afraid of books, or librarys...I just didn't like them. At school, I had been in the library a lot. That's were I got the 'help' for my dyslexia, so I knew my way around them pretty well. "We should probobly ask a librarian or something. Or look in the sun god's section." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 pm

The girl was speaking to me. However I ignored her. It was not meant to be a gesture of rudeness; I was just deep within thought. I could not let my thoughts be interrupted. When I was looking for something, I had to keep looking for it. My eye then spotted the guide lying on a metal platform. "Aha!" I ran over and I felt the cold touch of the metal and glass as I read the list. It was written entirely in Greek since we were on the Greek half of the library. "The section for information on the gods seems to be in alphabetical order. Eos...Eos..aha, we go this way!" I scurried away in one direction after a moment of pointing it out with my wand. I placed the wand back in my pocket. Maka and Kid made efforts to catch up to me. It was time to find our information.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 pm

I hurred along, behind Jinx. She ignored me, witch was ok. I was used to being ignored. "Is this it?" I asked, in a hushed whisper. I still wasn't in the mood for reading, I hardly ever was. "Are you sure were in the right place?" I wanted to make sure that we were in the right spot. I didn't want to do reaserch on the wrong goddess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm

"Absolutely positive, June. Now let's make haste!" Well this search was curing my boredom. Kid chose to attempt to climb the bookshelves. He was doing rather well until a certain high point. Then he fell off the shelf, meowing in protest. I caught him. I did not wish to risk possible injury of my lovely little kitten. Maka did nothing but follow her mistress. She was the more well-mannered of the pair. Thanks to Kid's little accident though I was able to spot a book on Eos. I pulled it straight off the shelf and opened it, scanning for possibly useful information. "Well now, let's see here..." Hopefully this would allow us to acquire useful information on what the goddess liked. With that in mind we could craft the perfect gift for June's mother.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm

I gave a small smile at the sight of Jinx's cat trying to climb the book case. It was very funny, but, it looked as if Jinx had found something. "What is it?" I whisperd, looking over her shoulder. "Is it something usefull?"

~By the way, congrats on the cabin leader!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]   Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeking Knowledge [Private;Pip]
Page 1 of 1